Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Remember how I've said that pigs like to kill pets?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remember how I've said that pigs like to kill pets?  (Read 6415 times)

yamnuska

Re: Remember how I've said that pigs like to kill pets?
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2010, 01:43:37 AM »

Why don't they ever shoot cats, or goldfish?

That's probably one of those government oversights that will be corrected soon.

I sure hope so, I mean, I've been getting worried about the whole equality thing, you know, cats and goldfish having the right to get shot by some fuck muppet cop, what about the cats and goldfish, think of the cats and goldfish, it's for the cats and goldfish. If I had a dog and it got shot by the filth I wonder why PETA does not jump on it, fucking hypicrites.

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2010, 02:47:11 AM »

That's fucked up beyond belief.People should start finding cops dogs and shoot them on camera.It might not accomplish anything but its only fair.
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

Murkan Mike

• In Exile
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2010, 07:04:44 AM »

My dog is a member of my family. 

If someone shoots him, I'll get back later and kill that shitbag.  Cop or not.  I don't believe in violence, and couldn't care less if shooting the person who kills my children, family or dog violates the NAP, I'll take the punishment.  If you shoot me, my family, or my dog, I'll come back after the cuffs are off and kill you.   Even if it is wrong.
I'm not a sheep, so....... why do you keep sending me a shepherd?

Murkan Mike

• In Exile
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2010, 07:20:17 AM »

I don't want to sidetrack this thread, but it is images like this that keep me from moving back to the US and to NH, and joining the peaceful revolution.  If I really thought that I could affect change by moving to NH and helping the activists then I would have done that last year, but I just can't see how placing myself into that kind of violent society would change anything. 

I have a sarcastic big mouth, and I hate police officers, dirty lying filthy government officials, and tyrannical authority.  So it would be no-time before I would be that guy in the video who gets knocked down by those Nazi Cops with their little Nazi helmets.  And when the cop says "Don't Move, stay down"  I would instinctively reply back with "Kiss my ass you motherfucker", and then I would get a rifle butt to the head.  And I would spend time in prison.

So to avoid this type of situation, it's best I stay away from the police state of america, because as much as I admire all the things happening in NH, I just don't see it changing anything like what happens in this video.

I work with the US Military in the largest american community outside of the US, and it seems to me that this 'knocking down doors and yelling at people'  is what was learned in Iraq.  I'll bet those policemen are all iraqi vets, as they did that daily there.

Besides, if someone shoots my dog, I am definitely going to prison for mass murder of police officers, and how could that help the freedom movement?

davann

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2010, 10:02:03 AM »

I'd be a little more careful in expressing your anger Murkan Mike. The Imperial Arm is long and someone might get tipped to cancel your contract. Believe me, I understand the anger as a dog lover myself. The feds are pricks and don't take to kindly to threats against the assholes in blue. Just saying, be careful.

alaric89

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2010, 03:05:15 PM »

Everybody needs to chill about this. Killing dogs with all the other shit the feds have done lately is small potatoes.
With that said what makes my blood boil is....
that they busted humans for assault when they defended themselves against police dogs. One more nasty little inconsistency to remember when a fed begs me for mercy later.

Murkan Mike

• In Exile
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2010, 06:09:09 PM »

Good advice, well taken.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2010, 08:53:09 PM »

Just speculation on my part but I think police are trained to kill all dogs.  And because the majority of police are stupid muscle with guns.  They do not realize the political ramifications of this sort of action.  However, the people training them or encouraging them to do this do know.  Why else would the police's own video be leaked?  It now sets public against cops and in that hostel environment cops will react by being set against the public. 

This sets in motion the cops from sympathizing with the public and make it that much easier for them to become even more violent.  They already have become terrorist in many communities.  I am just thinking it is a divide and conquer move.  And just wait some cops are going to pull this home invasion bullshit on the wrong house and get a bunch of cops and people killed.  Then it is going to be followed by called to ban guns for all non-police.  Cause honestly if there is a drug king pin wouldn't they be able to afford high tech alert systems and be ready and waiting for such a home invasion.

Murkan Mike

• In Exile
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 06:09:16 AM »

I'd be a little more careful in expressing your anger Murkan Mike. The Imperial Arm is long and someone might get tipped to cancel your contract.

Too late!   Actually it already happened last year.   I was "Separated for cause" for violating an abscure unprinted and unpublished administrative 'order' shortly after I attended last years Liberty Forum in Nashua. It was the first negative mark against me in 23 years. I was a highly repected, and much awarded model manager for 23 years in this organization, operating slot machines in the military clubs overseas. There was a short notice management meeting planned during the same time as the Liberty Forum, and I had to decline the meeting.  I think the General Manager thought I was making it up and just didn't want to attend his dog and pony show, so when I was asked what my prior commitment was I explained.  I'm sure he looked it up on the internet to see if it was legit, and when he saw what the Liberty Forum was, he probably wet his little pink panties.  He is a retired Colonel in the Army, and a big gung-ho guy, who was given his position because of his ability to cow down to the military command.  I don't think they like things like the free state project, and he probably hates the thought of having someone working for him that supports freedom and individual liberty ("If the military would have wanted you to have individual thought and liberty, they would have issued it to you in basic training!").

I was fired 30 days after my return, and it was just plain old bullshit.  So now I work as a food service laborer and I can't imagine they would fire me for anything.  What could they charge me with, Sedition? 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Remember how I've said that pigs like to kill pets?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 31 queries.