Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer, Anybody Playing?
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer, Anybody Playing?  (Read 2338 times)

Peppermint Pig

• Libertarian Adept
  • FTL Creative Team
  • This is where the fish lives.
    • View Profile
Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer, Anybody Playing?
« on: July 23, 2010, 08:38:21 PM »

I'm actually just starting the game while my brother has been playing a while. We're on the PS3 here. Wouldn't mind joining up with any other liberty advocates in multiplayer for a good time. You'll find me as Peppermint_Pig. My brother is Stone_Goblin. Feel free to add us as friends with a little heads up as to who you are. :)

Vigilance towards Liberty, in perpetuity!

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
Re: Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer, Anybody Playing?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 12:39:31 PM »

I'm still waiting for money to get a PS3 so I can play FFXIV when it comes out in the Spring for it. So, maybe in August I'll plays with you, but until then... :-P
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

Peppermint Pig

• Libertarian Adept
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 08:27:50 PM »

Well, I won a copy of the game from eBay so no more renting. Unfortunately I have a huge project deadline to finish so I won't be able to play too much for a little while. That said I would like to know if anybody is interested in joining up with me in an RDR posse.

I created a page on the Red Dead Redemption Wiki for the pro-liberty gaming clan Vigilance:
http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Posse:Vigilance

Any progress on your system purchase, Anklebiter?

Peppermint Pig

• Libertarian Adept
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 02:35:29 AM »

Just finished the first session of the Vigilance posse.

It went well. We cleared a few gang hideouts, and then we went hunting Cougars with knives. I'd say it was fairly even. We were up on a steep hillside just east of Tanner's Reach and that seemed to keep the Cougars at bay.. at least at first. It's as if they learned from our behaviors and adapted, because soon they were charging us. At one point they slayed us all and we came back to see all the kitties on top of the hill protecting it. XD

After we endangered the species we headed off for one last gang hideout and experienced a bug that disabled the enemy locations, so that took a while to clear...

Participants (PS3):
Peppermint_Pig
bushidoforgotten

Vigilance is always looking for a few good men and women to strike fear in the state! Until next time..

slayerboy

• Untitled
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 04:33:21 AM »

If I can get myself back into RDR I might join up.  I still haven't completed the game.  I bought the PS3 to take over for the lost time when I gave up World of Warcraft and now it just collects dust because I've been unimpressed by almost everything I've played since World of Warcraft.

Peppermint Pig

• Libertarian Adept
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 10:42:02 PM »

I'm close to finishing the story.

There are lots of unfriendly players out there, but gang matches are making me a stronger player, which means I'm better able to defend others. I was very green with multiplayer combat games when I started out on RDR, but now I'm much better.

The Viglance posse is still looking for players to hang out with! Hope to see you on some time, slayerboy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer, Anybody Playing?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 33 queries.