Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Re: Sex
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Sex  (Read 18774 times)

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
Re: Sex
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2010, 08:34:36 PM »

For most of human existence, people made no connection betsween sex and babies.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2010, 08:37:06 PM »

For most of human existence, people made no connection betsween sex and babies.
SHut up you! Siceynumac is tired of that silly argument.  You're wrong.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2010, 09:25:11 PM »

What's really ridiculous is the idea that if sex didn't feel good we would all die out.  Sure, we would have less 14 year olds having babies.  But adult comitted couples who wanted children would have sex to get pregnant once or twice, even if it was *painful*.  I'm just so tired of hearing that silly argument.

Perhaps in the here now, since we have evolved to understand sex.  How about when we crawled out the cave?  I doubt many cavemen would have drag\ged a woman behind a tree to fuck her if it hurt.
The argument is not silly.  You are thinking with modern blinders on.

General comment...

The pleasure centers are reward mechanisms to imprint important life functions.  This is why food tastes good, the tongue is designed to reward nutritional intake - which we will die without, and the different specific tastes reward variety ensuring a nutritional balance.  This is why sex feels good, the body is designed to reward procreation. 

On the reverse, stimuli of pain are designed to protect the body and imprint damage/harm correlation.  Cold equals death, we freeze and begin to recognize harm as the blood moves to the core to protect the vitals.  Heat burns the flesh, we learn not to touch flames which will damage the body.  falling equals pain through blunt trauma, we gain control of our equilibrium and learn not to do that, which makes us more agile and capable of escaping danger.  The pain of childbirth imprints the protection mechanism making it seem important, which it is, and activates the short term memory so the mother doesn't simply walk away from a serious event.  Further pain of engorged breasts ensures the child will be used to drain them over a period of time where the offspring cannot fend for itself. 

This is pretty basic, and everyone knows it on basic levels but you never really hear it described in few words.  This pleasure pain thing is replicated through all of nature, and attaches to the other senses as well.  Beautiful, go after it.  Repulsive, avoid.  Smells bad, probably a danger sign.  Even if its just your armpits, its still telling you your hygiene is becoming a concern.  The problem lies in the visceral reward replication mechanism, people will do the pleasurable things over and over, and avoid the painful things even if they're mildly dis-comfortable.  Like work, where the reward is arguably worth less than the perceived pain of a repetitive task. 

So saying people would procreate if it was painful in the immediate act is fucking idiotic, because we're not designed that way biologically.  Pleasure through  pain is symptomatic of psychosis, negative self esteem, and whatever other shit drives self-harm from the subconscious through the conscious and emerges via physical acts of self destruction.  The babies that were born exclusively unto a humanoid race of self-mutilators over generations would burn out faster than a plague, and we would indeed become extinct no matter what tripped out little fantasies your bongsmoked head can conjure at Derp University. 

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2010, 09:30:17 PM »

The problem lies in the visceral reward replication mechanism, people will do the pleasurable things over and over
Like, the kinds of things necessary to live to be 91, for example

Bill Brasky

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2010, 11:07:36 PM »

The problem lies in the visceral reward replication mechanism, people will do the pleasurable things over and over
Like, the kinds of things necessary to live to be 91, for example

If destructive things don't undermine the necessities.  You've seen the cokemonkey button studies, I presume.  It all depends on the exposure to stimuli and strength thereof.  You can jack up the pleasure to erase anyones control, I don't care who they are. 

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2010, 11:52:03 PM »

ahhhhh the power of pussy.

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2010, 03:35:47 AM »

But there is no solution to this problem.....the pussy needs to be fucked, nice and HARD!

Sure there is. Stop circumcising baby boys and you won't have to slam your partner's head into the wall to get a fraction of the sensation you would normally get if your foreskin were intact. That's probably why sex for many men is not pleasurable because of our fucked up society and its need to lop off what evolution deigned to give us.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 06:51:27 AM by Brooklyn Red Leg »
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Er_Murazor's KoLWiki Page

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2010, 06:04:47 AM »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2010, 10:50:00 AM »

You can jack up the pleasure
  Helmut, turn up the pleasure on Herr Goddard.  Hm?  Yes, there we go.  How do you feel now, Herr Goddard. 

"Gffelmeebeesquee"

As I suspeckted. 

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2010, 11:47:57 AM »

But there is no solution to this problem.....the pussy needs to be fucked, nice and HARD!

Sure there is. Stop circumcising baby boys and you won't have to slam your partner's head into the wall to get a fraction of the sensation you would normally get if your foreskin were intact. That's probably why sex for many men is not pleasurable because of our fucked up society and its need to lop off what evolution deigned to give us.

I'd agree, men who think sex is overrated more than likely don't experience much sensation in their mutilated genitalia (or low testosterone?).  Sad.  I got clipped but don't have that problem as I usually blow a load just looking at my woman's pussy.  Pre-hump chump I am and all.  Maybe Richard can give me some lessons.  Anyway,  I will not be mutilating my child if I have male offspring. 

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2010, 09:34:35 PM »

Maybe that wasn't the right term, how about overrated?

Hehe, go for a long time without them and they won't be as overrated. :P :wink: :mrgreen:

Hell, try being MARRIED and they won't seem overrated.

Funny, because it's so true. Fortunately, I'm marrying (my 2nd try) someone who has an even greater sex drive than me!
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

gibson042

• Non-Aggression Principal since 2006
    • View Profile
    • gibson.mp
Re: Re: Sex
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2010, 09:51:35 PM »

This is pretty basic, and everyone knows it on basic levels but you never really hear it described in few words.  This pleasure pain thing is replicated through all of nature, and attaches to the other senses as well.  Beautiful, go after it.  Repulsive, avoid.  Smells bad, probably a danger sign.  Even if its just your armpits, its still telling you your hygiene is becoming a concern.

Statistically, people rate identical scents favorably if told they are cheese, and unfavorably if told they are feet.  Though I guess that's the exception proving the rule.
"WOOOOOP  WOOOOOP  WOOOOP EH EH EH EH HHHEEEOOOO HEEEOOOOO" —Rillion

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2010, 11:31:14 PM »

Maybe that wasn't the right term, how about overrated?

Hehe, go for a long time without them and they won't be as overrated. :P :wink: :mrgreen:

Hell, try being MARRIED and they won't seem overrated.

Funny, because it's so true. Fortunately, I'm marrying (my 2nd try) someone who has an even greater sex drive than me!

That's not always a good thing.  I seem to want more sex than Mr. Lindsey and I just end up cranky because I don't get it!
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

error

• AMP Call-In Line Provider
  • FTL Crew
  • Department of Homeland Stupidity
    • View Profile
    • Department of Homeland Stupidity
Re: Re: Sex
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2010, 11:54:31 PM »

Maybe you need more than one Mr., Lindsey.

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2010, 03:45:02 AM »

I seem to want more sex than Mr. Lindsey and I just end up cranky because I don't get it!

Jesus Christ, why is it I never found women like you when I was younger?
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Er_Murazor's KoLWiki Page
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Re: Sex

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.