Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Re: Sex
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Sex  (Read 18771 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: Sex
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 10:46:17 AM »

Sex?  Overrated?  Pfsh.  You're doing it wrong.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 04:10:10 PM »

.... or she is  :shock:

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2010, 09:39:55 PM »

.... or she is  :shock:

Both are terrible to think about.  As is the fact that I don't get enough of teh secks.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Sex
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2010, 12:08:15 AM »

No, I recall Ayn Rand specifically has mentioned the well-justified pride one sex partner feels in conquering through pleasure the body of the other.  Or something like that.  I stopped trying to memorize all of Ayn Rand's writings few years ago when I became more radical.  Of course real tax resisters pleasure themselves into a jar of pennies to be used for future activism.  :roll:

"alex libman's jizz pennies" sound a lot worse than "ass pennies"

also sex IS overrated, while you're spending time rutting like animals you could be reading or watching a video or listening to podcasts, all three of are lots more useful in the long run
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2010, 12:21:50 AM »

'In the long run' if sex was overrated we'd go extinct.  Thank you universe for making cream pies so satisfying.  B/c  it is rated so highly, I can now enjoy books, video's and podcasts.  You NERDS leave the fucking to the real men like RIchard III.  He get's thousands of pussys a year.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2010, 12:59:25 AM »

'In the long run' if sex was overrated we'd go extinct.  Thank you universe for making cream pies so satisfying.  B/c  it is rated so highly, I can now enjoy books, video's and podcasts.  You NERDS leave the fucking to the real men like RIchard III.  He get's thousands of pussys a year.

maybe we should go extinct

the sun's just gonna go nova in five billion years anyway
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2010, 01:41:58 AM »

No, I recall Ayn Rand specifically has mentioned the well-justified pride one sex partner feels in conquering through pleasure the body of the other.  Or something like that.  I stopped trying to memorize all of Ayn Rand's writings few years ago when I became more radical.  Of course real tax resisters pleasure themselves into a jar of pennies to be used for future activism.  :roll:

"alex libman's jizz pennies" sound a lot worse than "ass pennies"

also sex IS overrated, while you're spending time rutting like animals you could be reading or watching a video or listening to podcasts, all three of are lots more useful in the long run
LOLOL

RIDICULOUS. 
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

error

• AMP Call-In Line Provider
  • FTL Crew
  • Department of Homeland Stupidity
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2010, 01:42:39 AM »

If you can't have a discussion of the finer points of Austrian economics while having sex, you are having sex with the wrong person.

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2010, 01:44:00 AM »

If you can't have a discussion of the finer points of Austrian economics while having sex, you are having sex with the wrong person.
That's funny too.

Rutting is Rutting.  Economics is Economics.  They only way they should mix is if you're in Vegas or Amsterdam or a shady part of town.
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

error

• FTL Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2010, 01:45:46 AM »

I dunno, we've had more simultaneous orgasms in the last week than most people have in their entire lives.

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 01:59:54 AM »

I dunno, we've had more simultaneous orgasms in the last week than most people have in their entire lives.
Sounds like fun.  Reminds me of Vegas when my room got me tons of free enjoyment when advertised at the club.

spicynujac

• Fasism Sucks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 02:27:10 AM »

What's really ridiculous is the idea that if sex didn't feel good we would all die out.  Sure, we would have less 14 year olds having babies.  But adult comitted couples who wanted children would have sex to get pregnant once or twice, even if it was *painful*.  I'm just so tired of hearing that silly argument.

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2010, 02:31:41 AM »

What's really ridiculous is the idea that if sex didn't feel good we would all die out.  Sure, we would have less 14 year olds having babies.  But adult comitted couples who wanted children would have sex to get pregnant once or twice, even if it was *painful*.  I'm just so tired of hearing that silly argument.
MMMM sexy rocks.

error

• FTL Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2010, 02:32:27 AM »

For married couples, the very IDEA of having sex is often painful.

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 10:55:54 AM »

What's really ridiculous is the idea that if sex didn't feel good we would all die out.  Sure, we would have less 14 year olds having babies.  But adult comitted couples who wanted children would have sex to get pregnant once or twice, even if it was *painful*.  I'm just so tired of hearing that silly argument.

Perhaps in the here now, since we have evolved to understand sex.  How about when we crawled out the cave?  I doubt many cavemen would have drag\ged a woman behind a tree to fuck her if it hurt.
The argument is not silly.  You are thinking with modern blinders on.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Re: Sex

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.