Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Racism
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Racism  (Read 42380 times)

Ecolitan

• View Profile
Re: Racism
« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2011, 09:42:12 PM »

I thought about giving Ian 50 bucks for "advertising" and see if that works.  Then I thought:  Ian is in jail.... Fuck.

So we're stuck with it.  The unwritten ToS now states that racism is almost always allowed and you can say just about anything you want to anyone except John Shaw who will ban you if you hurt his feelings.

Most will forget.  It will color my interactions until the end of time or until something happens to imply to me things are now different.  I'm not holding my breath.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2011, 09:43:58 PM »

<babalugatz> anyways dude.........i know my people need me on that BBS......so tell shaw i said ize sorry.......w/ certain caveats

Maybe later. We'd have to talk first.

Also, he wouldn't be apologizing if he were only "joking", would he?
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2011, 11:59:48 PM »

So he has to pay a fine to come back ?

If he doesnt pay does he go to the rape cage ?
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 16, 2011, 11:13:12 PM »

Back to the original topic..

Look at this video and you will see the extremes to which some people will go to portray black yutes in a not-so-positive light. Here you will see the conspiracy revealed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyug2PvpB8[/youtube]

Someone took this video and played it backwards, making it seem like these young people were actually removing items from the shelves, when in actuality the opposite is true! These young people were doing nothing but returning items that some other young persons stole in one of their "flash mob" events, like the kind white youth are prone to organizing.

Disgusting! Sorry to have to use such enthused phrasing, but that's just how I feel.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #139 on: August 16, 2011, 11:29:14 PM »

:lol:

« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 11:53:36 PM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2011, 10:46:50 PM »

Since the other thread is locked...

(can't quote cause my bracket key isn't working)
janitor:
I've yet to see, ever once, an intelligent statement about how and why a person does not like african americans.  All buttoned up proper.  (here I mean)  I've seen it elsewhere, sure.  Places like StormFront where they spend all day explaining the finer points of bigotry.  No, all they do is crash around throwing N-bombs like morons.  So it'll say something different and hilarious, and if they're drunk and stupid enough, it'll look like they're saying they hate brushing their teeth.

Y'know, if a dude came here and made that intelligent post, I'd let it stand unmolested so people could debate him.  Just for the record.

This isn't the place for a post like that, Stormfront and similar forums are. Of everyone I know (from racist skins to asians to hispanics to anti-racist skins and yes, even blacks) none of them would claim to hating "african-americans". However, someone in all those groups absolutely have a problem with ghetto/thug culture. This is why I keep saying that this whole emotional fervor over the boogey man "racism" is pointless.

Decades ago, yes, a debate on pure race-based hatred would have been pertinent. Today though? Not seeing the point. A better discussion (and one that would seem to be more helpful in the desired outcome to better today's situation many black folks find themselves in) would focus on the incredible violence blacks do to one another, and their *collective failure in too many normal situations that other ethnic groups succeed in.

When is the last time you heard of a Klan member doing anything to blacks? ..last time a mob of rednecks targeted blacks? etc.

*collective - yes. The term fits in discussions about race. Those who would never say "they have a problem" are they very same who are the first to say "they need to be protected".
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2011, 12:24:11 AM »

I'll bite.  That was some racist motherfucking bullshit :)  (Is my native vernacular better with smilies?)

Why black people are killing each other?  That's what you pick?

Racism isn't about hatred anymore.  That's such a tiny amount of people.  They will die soon and they can't internets as well anyway.

Honestly I don't know what it's about now.  I don't feel like I encounter it much at all.

Racism is about thinking brown people have different inalienable rights !  That's what the fuck it is.

It's about even if you DO have a true preference for people who are more like you or specifically dislike a trait that really is more common among a certain demographic that you understand that ALL MEN are created equal w/ inalienable rights etc.....

BonerJoe

« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2011, 01:02:27 AM »

My grandma hated Germans.

She was a Pole.

Is that racist?

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2011, 01:17:03 AM »

By my definition it sure is.

Is that so wrong?

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2011, 09:52:58 AM »

My grandma hated Germans.

She was a Pole.

Is that racist?

Yeah,

But its certainly understandishable.

BTW, have you seen the new Polish army helmets?

Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

BonerJoe

« Reply #145 on: August 18, 2011, 10:48:31 AM »

BTW, have you seen the new Polish army helmets?

Reported.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #146 on: August 28, 2011, 06:09:47 PM »

Well, I was on my way to this gay Gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I suddenly thought, "Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish. I think I'll kill the Fuhrer." Who's with me?
-River Song
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Racism

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.