Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Racism
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Racism  (Read 42189 times)

BonerJoe

Re: Racism
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2011, 09:17:42 PM »

wow

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2011, 09:55:18 PM »

well shit......
you are the omnipresent oaf here.........with your curly shoes & bells on your hat,
YOU JABBA-THE-FUCKING-HUT, WANNA-BE ''MOVIE DIRECTOR''  ****sorry.........coughing up fritos & red wine as i write this*********
RACOON-EYED, GUNS-MAKE-UP-FOR-MY-SHORT-FAT-COCK, SIT-ON-MY-ASS-ALL-DAY & WONDER WHY I WEIGH 480 POUNDS, TRAILER-LIVIN (yeah....we all seen it.......my pantry is bigger than your living room), CAT-LICKING, HAVE-GUNS-IN-ALL-MY-PHOTOS---CUZ-IT-MAKES-ME-LOOK-LIKE-A-BADASS, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wait for it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>D-O-U-C-H-E-B-A-G

Now you're getting personal. Are you even a Saxon?

Also, your negative opinions I'll gladly wear as a badge of honor.

P.S. - My family is Welsh and Northern Italian and just about 100% Saxon you fucking retard. Get the joke next time. Start by having two synapses to rub together.

INSERT COIN

EDIT: Now I know what you really think of me. Kinda gives me an advantage.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 09:59:44 PM by John Shaw »
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Riddler

« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2011, 01:53:37 AM »

nigga
i'm rambo to your brian dennehy

''you drew 1st blood''        so.............(cuz i don't play nice when people are cunts w/ me),
you better be like Richard Crenna says  & bring a big supply of body bags

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2011, 02:42:43 AM »

nigga
i'm rambo to your brian dennehy

''you drew 1st blood''   so.............(cuz i don't play nice when people are cunts w/ me),
you better be like Richard Crenna says  & bring a big supply of body bags

Only one body bag is necessary, actually. I'm gonna politely ask you right now not to put me into a position where I am tempted to use it.

Your next post would be rather carefully thought out if I were you. Think before you hit post.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 03:00:52 AM by John Shaw »

Riddler

« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2011, 09:39:33 AM »

Only one body bag is necessary, actually. I'm gonna politely ask you right now not to put me into a position where I am tempted to use it.

Your next post would be rather carefully thought out if I were you. Think before you hit post.

maybe you should employ your own advice next time, before you start poking bears

francis

oh yeah, i almost forgot......
haven't psychos been banned from here after using threatening language??????????
you are treading in rob jacobs territory, boy-o...........
howz that workin out for ya?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 09:43:14 AM by Dragline »

Riddler

« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2011, 09:40:17 AM »

.[youtube]LrllCZw8jiM[/youtube]

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2011, 12:24:49 PM »

.[youtube]LrllCZw8jiM[/youtube]

That's too funny!

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2011, 12:26:34 PM »

[youtube]RovF1zsDoeM[/youtube]

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2011, 12:56:09 PM »

maybe you should employ your own advice next time, before you start poking bears

francis

oh yeah, i almost forgot......
haven't psychos been banned from here after using threatening language??????????
you are treading in rob jacobs territory, boy-o...........
howz that workin out for ya?

Listen ya little cuntrag, You don't even know the meaning of "Poking the bear"

I accused you of being a Saxon. You're going full retard right now. Never go full retard.

You then chose to use your obviously encyclopedic and rather stalkery knowledge of my personal life to get about as nasty and cruel as anyone I've seen post on this board, because you've always been a second stringer troll on the BBS who couldn't rile up enough attention to compete with the big boys. Congrats, you've now drawn my attention. Now you're one of the big boys, too. Sorta.

I'd go into some personal stuff here about you but shit, I never cared enough about you to notice and you're too much of an empty suit internet coward to talk about your real life anyhow so there's little ammo.

This is really simple - By the TOS of the BBS, I have more than enough right to ban you for your constant racist comments alone. The list is just about never ending of shit that comes out of your limpdick breath mouth hole that could get you drummed out.  

Also, you were the person who dropped "Body bags" - You made the threat. I just explained the relative power disparity between us and the silliness of you making threats.

Your next post will be your last opportunity to back the fuck off. I don't even want an apology. Just back the fuck off or you're done. There won't be any epic fun where I spend any time tearing you to pieces like I've done with every first stringer troll here. You're the cut rate leftovers who can't even form a complete sentence and has nothing to say but "nigga". You're a mosquito.

So take this as your last chance to back off or your last chance to call me an Internet Tough Guy or call me fat or whatever. If you decide to go with the later, at least put some effort into it.

You know, something I can print out and stick on the fridge next to the crayon drawings.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 01:03:43 PM by John Shaw »

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2011, 01:03:57 PM »

I fuckin love this place

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2011, 01:06:59 PM »

I fuckin love this place

Sorry for the threadshit. It'll be over soon.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2011, 01:24:49 PM »

Thread died to it's original purpose when Macfall tucked tail.  I don't trip about that anyway.  You know dragline just won a little bit.  It was his best bit of work ever and yeah... he had to resort to unsavory tactics and that reflects on him, but you rolled over like a surrender monkey.  Fuck the ToS, you can think before you hit post anywhere on the internet.

I meant it.  I fuckin love this place.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2011, 01:31:07 PM »

You know dragline just won a little bit.  It was his best bit of work ever and yeah... he had to resort to unsavory tactics and that reflects on him, but you rolled over like a surrender monkey.  Fuck the ToS, you can think before you hit post anywhere on the internet.

Won what? I was making jokes about Saxons and he gets all nasty with me and makes personal attacks? What was there to win? Being cruel for no reason?

What do you mean rolled over? What do you mean surrender monkey?

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2011, 01:33:36 PM »

I fuckin love this place

Me too.

Problem is, I cant find anyone worth arguing with since they showed Avshae the door. I sincerely hated that prick. I cant think of anyone I wanna internet-fight with since he's been gone.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

BonerJoe

« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2011, 01:41:58 PM »

I fuckin love this place

Me too.

Problem is, I cant find anyone worth arguing with since they showed Avshae the door. I sincerely hated that prick. I cant think of anyone I wanna internet-fight with since he's been gone.

They? I was the one who banned him and deleted his shit, lol.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Racism

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.