Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Raccoons are assholes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Raccoons are assholes.  (Read 8734 times)

Rillion

• View Profile
Re: Raccoons are assholes.
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 04:07:56 PM »

how do they fuck, for chrissakes?

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/732/how-do-porcupines-mate

Porcupine sex is not the exercise in S&M you might imagine but it does have its kinky aspects. I quote from Roze: "Perhaps the strangest aspect of the interaction is male urine-hosing of the female. The male approaches on his hind legs and tail, grunting in a low tone. His penis springs erect. He then becomes a urine cannon, squirting high-pressure jets of urine at the female. Everything suggests the urine is fired by ejaculation, not released by normal bladder pressure.... In less than a minute, a female may be thoroughly wetted from nose to tail."

Yeah, but that's not the sex part.  This is:

If the female decides now is the time, she hoists up her rump a bit and raises her tail, the underside of which is quill-less, and curves it up over her back, covering the quills thereon and exposing her genitalia. The male then approaches in a gingerly manner from the rear, walking on his hind legs and taking care to touch nothing with his forepaws but the safe part of the tail. The relevant apparatus having been lined up, docking occurs, followed by "violent orgasm" as the male unloads a year's worth of jism. The act lasts 2-5 minutes and may be repeated several times during the half-day window of opportunity.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2010, 09:42:26 PM »

I'v wondered, would those noise fence devices that work for dogs also work on vermin like raccoons or skunks?

Doesn't that only work on dogs wearing a special collar?

Those shock the animal.  I know nothing of these noise fences.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2010, 11:02:40 AM »

Me neither.  If an animal makes it through one of those fences, does that mean he's broken the sound barrier?

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2010, 01:30:23 PM »

I'v wondered, would those noise fence devices that work for dogs also work on vermin like raccoons or skunks?

Noise fences are often used in conjunction with shock collars. The idea is to get the dog to associate the beeping collar with getting shocked if it keeps going towards the line. I used a shocker on my dog for a little while with an audible "beep" sound that would go off a second before the shock happens. Now, all it takes is the sound of my voice to stop him from running off after some wild creature. He associates "stop!!" with the beep and remembers what happens if he disregards the beep. Fucker has been within inches of getting his ass flattened by cars more than a few times when running after a chipmunk or cat, so for me it was a good trade off for looking like a statist prick using shock treatment on him.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

davann

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2010, 02:42:27 PM »

Noise fences are often used in conjunction with shock collars. The idea is to get the dog to associate the beeping collar with getting shocked if it keeps going towards the line. I used a shocker on my dog for a little while with an audible "beep" sound that would go off a second before the shock happens. Now, all it takes is the sound of my voice to stop him from running off after some wild creature. He associates "stop!!" with the beep and remembers what happens if he disregards the beep. Fucker has been within inches of getting his ass flattened by cars more than a few times when running after a chipmunk or cat, so for me it was a good trade off for looking like a statist prick using shock treatment on him.

Dogs like you being a statist. The bigger the statist you are the more loyal they become, unless they have rabies. Then you should just shoot it along with the neighbor’s cat and any nearby raccoons or porcupines (the N.H. variety) just to be safe.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Raccoons are assholes.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.