Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Publishing Bad Debts At Porcfest 2010
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Publishing Bad Debts At Porcfest 2010  (Read 3066 times)

ForumTroll

Re: Publishing Bad Debts At Porcfest 2010
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2010, 03:30:52 PM »

And here comes Denis to save the day.

One two three

• View Profile
Re: Publishing Bad Debts At Porcfest 2010
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 03:44:55 PM »

Nope, been explained and have asked to be removed a long time ago. Plus, who would want to live near the type of dead beat freaks this is attracting?

I'm sure you will find a lot lower percentage of debt beats in NH than most parts of the US.  Of course, you almost certainly already know that.

No, I did not know that. Any figures on the Keene/Hippy commune area?

Really?  Sorry then.  OK, I'll let you in on it.  People in NH tend to make more money than people in other parts of the US.  They tend to have more disposable income.  They tend to have a higher quality of life.  They tend to live with a lot less crime.  They tend to pay less taxes.  There tends to be a lot less poverty in NH than other places in the US.  Drug use tends to be higher in NH.  Liquor sales are much higher in NH than most of the US.  People tend to be healthier in NH.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Publishing Bad Debts At Porcfest 2010

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 31 queries.