Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Promote Liberty with the Liberty Card
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Promote Liberty with the Liberty Card  (Read 1903 times)

corey_s

Promote Liberty with the Liberty Card
« on: May 11, 2007, 12:20:12 PM »

When I discuss politics with others I tell them about Free Talk Live and other pro-freedom groups.  I'm scramble for a pen and paper to write down the sites.  Instead, I created the Liberty Card (LibertyCard.org) which has 17 libertarian websites and on the other side it has a full-spectrum political quiz to show things are not just left vs. right, but liberty vs. tyranny as well.

The Liberty Card a full-color UV glossy card (same size as a business card) to promote liberty!  It's the perfect literature for those new to liberty.  Give them to people at events, outreach booths, family, friends, co-workers, etc.  It fits in your wallet and you can hand out whenever politics comes up.

Check it out at WWW.LIBERTYCARD.ORG

If you are an AMPlifier you can get 100 cards for free which includes shipping.  Just shoot me an email corey (at) coreystern.com with your name and address and I will send them out to you.  If you are NOT an AMPlifier it's just another reason to sign up:  amp.freetalklive.com.  Otherwise you get free shipping for simply listening to FTL for a limited time.  Check out the promo at the top of LibertyCard.org and listen to my discussion with Mark and Ian about the Liberty Card.

Corey Stern
LibertyCard.org

akaPoorRichard

• a more perfect union
    • View Profile
Re: Promote Liberty with the Liberty Card
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 10:14:29 PM »

Thanks for putting this together Corey. Often when I'm out and about I'll pick out certain people in the crowd who I sense could possibly be libertarian leaning and wish I had something to hand them. Your card sounds like a great idea. I'll be sending you my address.
Keith in PA

error

• AMP Call-In Line Provider
  • FTL Crew
  • Department of Homeland Stupidity
    • View Profile
    • Department of Homeland Stupidity
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 05:41:59 PM »

I got my 100 Liberty Cards today. The 97 of them which survived handling by the United States Postal Fuckups really are quite nice.

Deived

• Heartless Libertarian
  • 612 Warf Ave
    • View Profile
    • Deived.com
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 01:10:49 PM »

wow!  These things are really nice!  Thanks Corey!

akaPoorRichard

• a more perfect union
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 07:46:28 PM »

Got my liberty cards yesterday and already started giving them out. I try to leave a mark where ever I go, whether it's FTL flyers or liberaty cards. One place they work great is in the credit card swiper slot at self-serve gas pumps - leave one sticking out of the slot for the next person. :)
Keith in PA

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 07:58:35 PM »

Got my liberty cards yesterday and already started giving them out. I try to leave a mark where ever I go, whether it's FTL flyers or liberaty cards. One place they work great is in the credit card swiper slot at self-serve gas pumps - leave one sticking out of the slot for the next person. :)

That is an interesting idea.  Although, depending how how they cost, that does seem wasteful.

However, maybe the LiberyCard used like that in NH's large cities would be a good idea.  Also, maybe the Ron Paul version used like that for several days in a city before a GOP debate happens.

Oh, and I recently got some.  I plan on handing them out at 3 OPH booths I will be working this summer as well as always keeping a couple in my wallet.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

InvictusMc

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 11:36:45 PM »

I got mine today and I can't believe how nice they are, there are businesses that don't put that much quality into their cards. Maybe in the next version a Free State Project link can make it on? Once again these things are awesome and thanks for the speedy delivery
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Promote Liberty with the Liberty Card

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.