Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  PorcFest hotties undeterred by storm (sexy dancing)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: PorcFest hotties undeterred by storm (sexy dancing)  (Read 13744 times)

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
Re: PorcFest hotties undeterred by storm (sexy dancing)
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2009, 02:06:36 PM »

Although, did they even know dave ridley was recording them? That might be a little creepy....

oh shit!  :shock:  you're right!

Just a little creepy?  and really fucking annoying too.  There was a couple times when I was hanging out only to look up and see some random asshole pointing a camera at me. 

Is he always weird like that (in the vids) or does he just do that like a gimmick? 

Yes, a lot of people had cameras there.  I took pictures of a lot people I didn't know.

and you probably shouldn't.  I personally do not want my picture taken, especially by some stranger.  I certainly do not want to end up in someone's video. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Slim

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Freedom Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Silm's Blog "Down With Big Brother"
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2009, 02:21:38 PM »

I just want to know where the hell was I when this was being taped. Oh yea probably running for my life from the giant orange that I imagined was going to juice me because that is what I did to his cousins.  :lol:
Bet you didn't know that toads came in three flavors. (Disturbing Behavior)
There were two sides to that billboard and they both hurt equally. (40 Year Old Virgin)

Bill Brasky

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2009, 02:27:25 PM »

Yes, a lot of people had cameras there.  I took pictures of a lot people I didn't know.
Could the FSP make it any easier for the feds?

I was talking specifically about Ridley.  I would probably enjoy his vids more if he didn't treat his audience as if they were drooling morons. 

As far as taking photos of people, thats really not cool.  I know I don't like it, but in public theres not much argument you can make, since these people like to argue their public rights horseshit with such vehemence. 

Photographing people without their consent is just plain rude.  I've known a lot of people who do that, and I always thought it was an ignorant habit.  It always makes me think they're some kind of a rat or a nark - I don't care what their real purpose is.  Especially when people are either completely unknown to them, or passing something around. 

BobRobertson

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2009, 02:40:48 PM »

Note to Feds, use skinny girls...the Free Staters will be too busy drooling over them to know any better.

That will make it more fun to turn them away from the state.
"I regret that I am now to die in the belief that the useless sacrifice of themselves by the generation of 1776 to acquire self-government and happiness to their country is to be thrown away by the unwise and unworthy passions of their sons, and that my only consolation is to be that I live not to weep over it."
-- Thomas Jefferson, April 26th 1820

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2009, 02:45:42 PM »

I was talking specifically about Ridley.  I would probably enjoy his vids more if he didn't treat his audience as if they were drooling morons. 

As far as taking photos of people, thats really not cool.  I know I don't like it, but in public theres not much argument you can make, since these people like to argue their public rights horseshit with such vehemence. 

Photographing people without their consent is just plain rude.  I've known a lot of people who do that, and I always thought it was an ignorant habit.  It always makes me think they're some kind of a rat or a nark - I don't care what their real purpose is.  Especially when people are either completely unknown to them, or passing something around. 

It will happen, even if not on purpose.  I think if a person is so paranoid about the feds identifying him through a picture like that, he should maybe not go to events like this or any public events.  Maybe even live in a remote shack in Montana.  Don't mail bombs, and no one will likely find out who you are.

Some people like pictures and videos that aren't stages and just document what happened.  I don't think it is ignorant.

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2009, 02:56:59 PM »

oh my, a bunch of them.  Yes, I know these people knew they were having their picture taken.  At least I hope they did.

Gotta love the guy in the kilt with the sword, pistol and AR.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2009, 06:30:36 PM »

It will happen, even if not on purpose.  I think if a person is so paranoid about the feds identifying him through a picture like that, he should maybe not go to events like this or any public events.  Maybe even live in a remote shack in Montana.  Don't mail bombs, and no one will likely find out who you are.

Some people like pictures and videos that aren't stages and just document what happened.  I don't think it is ignorant.

You don't think it's ignorant?  Your whole response to the simple explanation is ignorant, right down to equating a persons unwillingness to be surreptitiously recorded to a Ted Kaczynski. 

Maybe you can be a paparazzi.  Those guys are classy. 

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2009, 08:38:18 PM »

I see William Wallace was in attendance... :P

Coconut

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2009, 09:28:56 PM »

I don't know what the blond is named.

Kristen (sp?)

I talked to them at the social Sunday before Porcfest

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2009, 09:49:23 PM »

Dave posted this thread at the Ron Paul forums and it has just been locked because some of the ladies there were offended. I just sent the moderator a nasty message telling him that if he doesn't unlock that thread, I will never advertise there again. BTW, that was the 1st thread (that I'm aware of) that has ever been put on ice there. I'm fucking pissed over this.

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2009, 10:46:40 PM »

Dave posted this thread at the Ron Paul forums

link plz?
Do yourself a favor.

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2009, 01:21:50 AM »

You don't think it's ignorant?  Your whole response to the simple explanation is ignorant, right down to equating a persons unwillingness to be surreptitiously recorded to a Ted Kaczynski. 

Nope, it's just that almost everybody has a camera handy now days, so the only way to avoid being unwillingly photographed is to avoid the types of people who take pictures.  A remote shack in Montana seems to work fine for this.

I didn't take pictures of people who were doing certain things (that I know of), but there wasn't anything to stop someone from doing so.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile

Jetfire

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2009, 04:00:03 AM »

"This thread is disrespectful to the women forum members.

I'm closing the thread."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg I love that

I bet that person would be laughing and/or joking if it was a video of guys instead. Never do I hear about men being disrespected but then again I doubt they really care. Damn the girls are attractive and it's being displayed is not disrespectful.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 04:02:54 AM by Dave »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2009, 08:54:52 AM »

Nope, it's just that almost everybody has a camera handy now days, so the only way to avoid being unwillingly photographed is to avoid the types of people who take pictures.  A remote shack in Montana seems to work fine for this.

I didn't take pictures of people who were doing certain things (that I know of), but there wasn't anything to stop someone from doing so.

How about you shut the fuck up about your remote Montana cabin? 

People can do whatever they want, I never suggested otherwise, and I'm fully prepared for that sort of behavior.  It doesn't mean I have to like it.  And when you get down to more personal settings like a bar or other types of smaller groups, and someone warns you to not take their picture again, I doubt very much you'd carry on with your litany of what you're allowed to do. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  PorcFest hotties undeterred by storm (sexy dancing)

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.