Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Please DO NOT support the troops!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please DO NOT support the troops!  (Read 2577 times)

tittiger

• Good people disobey bad laws
    • View Profile
    • Things your preacher will never tell you
Please DO NOT support the troops!
« on: January 03, 2011, 05:34:03 PM »

I do not  "support the troops"   I feel sorry for them. They have been scammed and lied to..... but I do not support them.

Instead of supporting them let's educate them that congress has not even declared war.

Let's educate  them that because lies were used about the reasons for war that this is thus a war of aggression and in violation of the Nuremberg Principles and is a war crime.

Let's educate them that the spreading of uranium on civilian populations is a war crime.

Let's not support the troops. Rather let us educate them that participating in this war IS A WAR CRIME and that by all rights if they participate that they should be prosecuted as a war criminal. The Neurenburg trials  settle for all time that doing what you are told to do does not absolve solders  for their actions.

NOTE: Do not hold your breath until you hear this truth on the evening news or read it in the local press. Doing so could be dangerous to your health.
Things your Preacher will never tell you:
http://jtittiger.blogspot.com

Fred

• View Profile
Re: Please DO NOT support the troops!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 05:54:41 PM »

Amen!

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 10:45:05 AM »

this war IS A WAR CRIME and that by all rights if they participate that they should be prosecuted as a war criminal. The Neurenburg trials  settle for all time that doing what you are told to do does not absolve solders  for their actions.

methinks you don't know the definition of a war crime...  :? :shock:
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 02:49:30 PM »

For something to be considered a "war crime" war has to be declared first.  All bullshit definitions of what war is aside, if Germany has won WWII does anyone really think the Nuremberg trials would have taken place in the first place?

My point is that it doesnt really matter if you call it a war crime or not. It has everything to do with the dependency of someone that has a bigger stick forcing you to answer for those crimes. The side with the most guns decides whats "right" or wrong.

If what im saying were not true, the countries of the world would just play a game of chess over whos side is right or wrong. Winner would get the losers country.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 05:53:13 PM »

this war IS A WAR CRIME and that by all rights if they participate that they should be prosecuted as a war criminal. The Neurenburg trials  settle for all time that doing what you are told to do does not absolve solders  for their actions.

methinks you don't know the definition of a war crime...  :? :shock:

And I think you  focus on the trees rather than the forest. -------   If I concede does it change my point one bit?

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 05:58:14 PM »

For something to be considered a "war crime" war has to be declared first.  All bullshit definitions of what war is aside, if Germany has won WWII does anyone really think the Nuremberg trials would have taken place in the first place?

My point is that it doesnt really matter if you call it a war crime or not. It has everything to do with the dependency of someone that has a bigger stick forcing you to answer for those crimes. The side with the most guns decides whats "right" or wrong.

If what im saying were not true, the countries of the world would just play a game of chess over whos side is right or wrong. Winner would get the losers country.

Amen about the bigger stick brother.  Minus that - the US would have been charged with war crimes in both of WWII's theaters. Remember the wholesale  firebombing of civilians...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 08:26:33 PM by tittiger »

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 08:19:20 PM »

For something to be considered a "war crime" war has to be declared first.  All bullshit definitions of what war is aside, if Germany has won WWII does anyone really think the Nuremberg trials would have taken place in the first place?

Amen about the bigger stick brother.  Minus that the US would have been charged with war crimes in both of WWII's theaters. Remember the wholesale  firebombing of civilians...

I agree. I'm not saying the US is innocent at all. I'm just saying that calling what the Germans did a war crime doesn't make it any better or any worse. It is what it is. Same thing with the US. Kinda like when someone calls something a hate crime. Its all bullshit symantics. Its the same thing no matter what you call it.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 08:43:27 PM »

Yes we do agree. I am just playing the semantic game that most readers want to hear.  

In my heart of hearts I have no problem in defending myself in any way that works. Since I will not the the aggressor in the hypothetical battle I don't really care if I am going to commit a so called "war crime" all that would matter in that situation is winning and living.  This seems like a contradiction of terms  -  it may well be.  But I do know for sure that most of  my enemies in the real world will not  be constrained by the concept of a war crime either. 

A lot of hidden history has come out in the past 30 years. Smedley Butlers "War is a racket" is also very enlightening as to the illegitimacy of  US wars.

Life is very much interconnected in ways that  most do not see.  For instance: If we did not have the Federal Reserve we would have not been able to wage a lot of the wars we were in.  If we did not brain wash the youth with nationalism as in requiring them to repeat the Pledge of Allegiance, and if we did not have the threat and acceptance of a draft, illegitimate wars would be much harder to wage.  As Thoreau said we  must strike at the root rather than hack at the branches of a problem.

Does anyone else have a problem with the words "one nation indivisible" in the pledge?  Is that not the opposite of the federalism that we are supposed to be?   I am a patriot  and Christian that dislikes nationalism, even the constitution. I see the latter as Spooner did:

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain – that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
-- Lysander Spooner

My allegiance is to freedom and God  not to a country or a document.

Blessings
Joe

« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 08:46:29 PM by tittiger »
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Please DO NOT support the troops!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 31 queries.