Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Pictures of Your Pets!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Pictures of Your Pets!  (Read 78008 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: Pictures of Your Pets!
« Reply #300 on: June 23, 2010, 02:30:36 AM »

She looks like she might scratch up your back as well.  Careful. 

She has a switchblade, and we usually circle from a distance when I set down a bowl of water.

I haven't fucked her yet, I expect it to be atrocious.

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #301 on: June 23, 2010, 03:21:14 AM »

This is Max

I was driving my truck and saw the bird sitting on the side of the road.She let me pick her up and put her in the truck.So Max is short for Mad Max-the road warrior. :lol:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079501/

User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 23, 2010, 05:04:54 PM »

This is Max
I was driving my truck and saw the bird sitting on the side of the road.She let me pick her up and put her in the truck.So Max is short for Mad Max-the road warrior. :lol:

Another budgie owner!  Lucky bird, her.  She looks healthy-- probably somebody left a window open when they really shouldn't have?

I just got back from the pet shop getting Freddie's (my budgie's) wings clipped.   They went a little shorter than I would've liked, so I think I'll go ahead and do it myself next time, if there needs to be a next time.  It was his first time outside the house since I got him, so he was cowering in the travel cage I'd just bought and wondering what the hell was going on. 

alaric89

« Reply #303 on: June 24, 2010, 03:01:06 PM »

Miks collie/Labrador mix.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 05:47:26 PM by alaric89 »

Amazing Richard

« Reply #304 on: June 25, 2010, 01:07:30 AM »

This is Max

I've grown to love the birds. Yer bird looks great, physically...but it looks mighty sad, in that cage. Over here we have 5 bird feeders going on the property...everything is outside, though. We put out the feed, and never know what will come around. They come and go when they want. I've never been an animal lover, but I like the system we got going...we keep the birds wild. I reckon this system is much more entertaining and freespirited, instead of keeping those lovely birds in a cage.... I'm just saying.

Buy some cheap binoculars, and a bird watching book. Take it outside...it's much more interesting that way.

BTW...I do realize that nice looking bird you got is supposed to be indoors...but I'm just saying, give the birdwatching thing a try...instead of locking them up in a cage.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 01:11:44 AM by Princess Pubella »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #305 on: June 25, 2010, 02:01:24 AM »

Ever have a fish tank?

Amazing Richard

« Reply #306 on: June 25, 2010, 02:46:51 AM »

Ever have a fish tank?

I can't even remember.

But I remember one time when I was fucking high out of my mind, sitting on a friend's couch, and watching some unfortunate display of a yellow bird trying to fly around in a tiny bird cage. It became the topic of discussion and everybody was throwing in their two cents, while fucked out of our minds.

And then this dude I never liked said, "The bird doesn't know any better"... and I felt like saying, "YOU don't know any better!" ...but I didn't say it, because I was too high to give a shit.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #307 on: June 25, 2010, 04:26:52 AM »

Ever have a fish tank?

I can't even remember.

But I remember one time when I was fucking high out of my mind, sitting on a friend's couch, and watching some unfortunate display of a yellow bird trying to fly around in a tiny bird cage. It became the topic of discussion and everybody was throwing in their two cents, while fucked out of our minds.

And then this dude I never liked said, "The bird doesn't know any better"... and I felt like saying, "YOU don't know any better!" ...but I didn't say it, because I was too high to give a shit.

Wow, crazy shit man.

Amazing Richard

« Reply #308 on: June 25, 2010, 06:34:16 PM »

Ever have a fish tank?

I can't even remember.

Wow, crazy shit man.

I can't tell if yer being sarcastic,  and you think my story is boring. But, I'm pretty sure that canary was insane because the owner said that it would constantly jump from one little perch to another...I myself observed this bird's strange behaviour throughout the course of the day, and I'm pretty sure the bird went insane. It is very bad to force a bird to live out pretty much it's entire life, in some crap cage. Maybe the bird is not smart enough to realize it's being tortured to death, but the pet owner should be smart enough than to support a perverted industry that promotes birds as "pets". The bird owner should be able to realize that he/she is taking pleasure in torturing these pretty birds, and quit doing it.

There is also a sick thing when parents like to purchase a goldfish for their children, and then stick it in some shitty ass little fish bowl, often not much bigger than the fish itself, and the child will take pleasure in the extremely confined fish without realizing the sadistic nature of it. You cannot really blame the child, but the situation clearly shows how stupid an adult can be by giving the child the impression that this sort of thing is totally acceptable.

It the reader appreciates birds, stop buying those "pet" birds for you and the kids, and get into backyard birdwatching, instead. I've been "birdwatching" since the beginning of the year, and I guarantee that you and the kids will find birdwatching to be much more stimulating, and fun, than keeping birds in cages.

blackie

« Reply #309 on: June 25, 2010, 06:38:54 PM »

I want some pet ducks. Or maybe just a pond with some ducks. Or loons.

davann

« Reply #310 on: June 25, 2010, 07:46:32 PM »

I want some pet ducks. Or maybe just a pond with some ducks. Or loons.

Duck shit is a mess. You would have to hose down the pond edges often. I'm putting in a pond in the backyard and putting goldfish in just to see how long they will last with my Jack Russels. The fish will be a cheap way to entertain them for a day I think. I might invite kids from the neighborhood over to watch the torture of the fish. Maybe throw some burgers on the grill and make a day of it. After fish I am moving to mice.

Amazing Richard

« Reply #311 on: June 26, 2010, 12:40:30 AM »

The bird in a cage as "pet", perfectly symbolizes the repulsive characteristics of "Domestication". Some bird owners will say that even though they leave the cage door open, all day, for the bird....the bird chooses to stay in the cage! When I used to have birds, as a kid, I don't think we ever let them out of the cage more than a handful of times, throughout their lives, and I imagine that's a normal number for bird owners, cuz you don't want the bird to be shitting all over the house, right?

What you want is for the bird to sit there and look pretty, while forgetting that the beautiful creature is a product of forced sex by the "bird lover" "breeder", "hand-raised" in order to continue stripping away the natural inclinations of the bird til the bird becomes some kind of retarded empty shell of a creature, now dependent on human "companionship" for it's "health" and "happiness".

There is something really disgusting about the process. This kind of "Domestication" truly exposes a very repulsive characteristic of the human being. To strip away the dignity of the creature to the point where it wants to become a "companion" to the very thing that caged it...is an interesting thing to consider.

The domestication process reminds me of all the humans who are essentially "domesticated" to the government, and yet hold favorable feelings towards the government and the nation, and religion, and politics, and all sorts of other shit........ regardless of the suppression of natural human inclinations that the citizen is subjected to.

Isn't that what you call "ironic" ...or is there a better word to define this sort of joke?

Amazing Richard

« Reply #312 on: June 26, 2010, 01:07:14 AM »

Amidst the domestication of the human being, there is this hilarious macho attitude where the domesticated human gets a sense of power over destroying the dignity of wild animals, and turning them into their little slaves, doing "tricks" for their faggot ass "masters", and this macho citizen has this approach to the whole thing that makes them feel "bad ass", and in control.

But Nature has a "trick" for all the "cool master" humans like Davann, who think they are so awesomely cool. Nature's "trick" is called death. It's an oh so cool "trick" that eventually turns all the "masters" into worm food. LOL.

Amazing Richard

« Reply #313 on: June 26, 2010, 04:10:58 AM »

The only reason why an animal shows affection towards you is because it is too stupid to realize that the owner is complicit in an industry that exploits the mom and dad of that creature. In ignorance, it shows some affection towards you. If the animal could understand what the real deal is....it would not seek yer love and attention, it would rather want to claw yer eyeballs out!

These bizarre relationships between people and "pets" goes down in history as some totally incredible messed up shit! The relationship between a "pet" and its "master" is so complex, that it is impossible to put into words just how incredibly dysfunctional it is.

And yet, yer "pet" may STILL love you....even if you neglect it, and abuse it!!!!!!

The "pet" is a tragic and tortured thing. The "master" is equally tragic and tortured, but the brain is too stupid to recognize this! Instead, "love" may occur between the "pet" and the "master", even though, the sickening reality is so depraved, when analysed!

It's incredible!

Some pet owners, particularly dog lovers, state that the dog's "love" is "unconditional". But yer dog does not want to "love" you...it has been manipulated into loving you, through the process of domestication. Yer dog's "love" is not real. Such "love" is the demented product of human perversion.

alaric89

« Reply #314 on: June 26, 2010, 05:27:13 AM »

Are you calling me out R3?
 I'll address your post in a day or two. I am curious to see what others have to say.
In the mean time, can you catch one of those spiders in the corner and post a photo to keep with the spirit of a fairly innocent thread.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Pictures of Your Pets!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 33 queries.