Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Overly Trimmed Eyebrows, and capri pants.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Overly Trimmed Eyebrows, and capri pants.  (Read 5561 times)

The Green Bastard

• From Parts Unknown
    • View Profile
Overly Trimmed Eyebrows, and capri pants.
« on: July 23, 2010, 01:29:41 AM »

OK,

So, am I the only one who is freaked out by how many women are overly sculpting their eyebrows as of late? I think it makes women look like an alien or totally fucking insane. I don't mind a little trimming here and there to prevent a unibrown but a majority of women I see in bars lately creep the fuck out of me with the eye brow trimming thing. Can someone please explain the trend to me?

Also, fuck off with the capri pants. We get it, you want to wear shorts but your thighs are too big. Wear normal pants or get on the treadmill. It's not that difficult to figure out.

Hugs and smooches :)

« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 01:36:40 AM by The Green Bastard »

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
Re: Overly Trimmed Eyebrows... and faaaaking capri pants
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 01:32:33 AM »

I couldn't agree more, but I don't give a damn about capri pants.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Overly Trimmed Eyebrows... and faaaaking capri pants
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 01:42:11 AM »

I couldn't agree more, but I don't give a damn about capri pants.

Unless she has cankles.  Then I have a problem.

Or a "HE" is wearing them.

The Green Bastard

• From Parts Unknown
    • View Profile
Re: Overly Trimmed Eyebrows, and capri pants.
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 01:47:08 AM »

:)

I am guessing the booze caused me to throw the capri pants thing in there. They don't bug me too much, I just find them unappealing.

The trimmed eyebrow thing on the otherhand... holy mother-of-fuck does it creep me out.

I have traveled most of the US within the last few years and have really noticed an extreme rise in the overly plucked, insane alien look amongst women I meet.

Does this get on anyone else's nerves or is it just me? 95% of my time in bars lately has been devoted to a single thought, "What in the fuck was she thinking with her eyebrows?"  (the other 5% is devoted to thinking about the capri pants :) )

I would love to hear a female's opinion.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 01:57:11 AM by The Green Bastard »

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 02:07:50 AM »

Like drawn on eyebrows?  WTF?

Fail.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 08:05:20 AM »

David Icke has a perfectly good explanation for this phenomenon. Steer clear at all costs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reptilian_humanoids
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Stoker

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2010, 08:20:18 AM »

Painted on eyebrows have their place- namely in creepy clown faces...

miamiballoonguy

• Twisted Balloons For All Occasions
  • Have Balloons, Will Travel!
    • View Profile
    • The Miami Balloon Guy's Home Page
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 08:35:08 AM »

I agree with your assessment.  The thing that creeps me out even more is the number of MEN with these kind of eyebrows.  I can understand men trimming their eyebrows to keep them from going all lloyd bridges on you, and to keep them nice and trim in the unibrow section and on the sides to keep them from growing too big, but when it comes to looking like a chick, man it weirds me out.
"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'

Stoker

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2010, 09:22:33 AM »

"Twisted Balloons" reminds me of the "Twisted Balloon" bar in Shakes the Clown where all the clowns hang out and drink, bitching about their day of entertaining spoiled brats at birthday parties-etc.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2010, 10:49:56 AM »

"Twisted Balloons" reminds me of the "Twisted Balloon" bar in Shakes the Clown where all the clowns hang out and drink, bitching about their day of entertaining spoiled brats at birthday parties-etc.

EXCELLENT movie!!!!
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2010, 11:00:47 AM »

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rGOOlcdpfLg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rGOOlcdpfLg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>  [/youtube]

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2010, 11:17:01 AM »

Painted on eyebrows have their place- namely in creepy clown faces...

Two weeks ago I flew into town a couple of minutes after Air Force 1 finally cleared the airspace, and saw him just hanging around the baggage claim for no apparent reason.  No handlers, no entourage, no rhyme or reason, and definitely no luggage.  Just hanging out taking pictures with 4 or 5 tourists out of the thousands hanging out at the baggage claims.

The desperation to get someone, anyone, to come to his show that night was palpable.  It was sad.
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2010, 12:28:22 PM »

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rGOOlcdpfLg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rGOOlcdpfLg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>  [/youtube]

That was fun!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Stoker

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2010, 01:14:44 PM »

Two weeks ago I flew into town a couple of minutes after Air Force 1 finally cleared the airspace, and saw him just hanging around the baggage claim for no apparent reason.  No handlers, no entourage, no rhyme or reason, and definitely no luggage.  Just hanging out taking pictures with 4 or 5 tourists out of the thousands hanging out at the baggage claims.

The desperation to get someone, anyone, to come to his show that night was palpable.  It was sad.

About 10 years ago I was in Vegas, staying at the Tropicana. I had one of the garden suites(the old ones), which was perfect as a I had my dogger with me and could go straight out into a real nice courtyard. The downside of that room was that it also faced the MGM, and there is  a giant screen there blurting out ads at people on the elevated people conveyor. Carrot Top was at the MGM, and his annoying ad played over and over on that damned thing.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2010, 02:05:10 PM »

Carrot Top is actually an agent of the Israeli Mossad black-ops death squad, and his cover is a thousand shows a year in every major city which nobody actually attends. 

Last night he had shows in Pittsburgh, Phoenix and Seattle.  Think about it.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Overly Trimmed Eyebrows, and capri pants.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 32 queries.