Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Ostracism
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Ostracism  (Read 6230 times)

BonerJoe

Ostracism
« on: August 18, 2011, 09:26:08 PM »

I've come to the conclusion that it's ineffective.

My experience in NH among liberty people is that even with compelling information of force or fraud by the named party being presented, they still will choose to associate with them.

Practical. Real. World. Experience.

Even with Anarchists!

Bill Brasky

Re: Ostracism
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 10:17:52 PM »

I'm sorry to interject twice on the topic, Jay.  But my experience tells me the same thing.  Individualism prevails. 

It depends on the individual who's being shunned, and the one who's to do the shunning.

If the guy is charismatic, and the shunner is less-so, the magnetism of the dominant personality may exceed the ability to be refused. 

When I was a teen, I was among an eclectic crowd.  I could cross boarders pretty easily.  I could go from the heads to the jocks to the geeks, and had some good ties in each crowd. 

What I noticed in each group was pretty interesting.  There was a couple rats to be counted in each crew.  One guy had sticky fingers, another fought too easily, another couldn't be trusted among your chicks.

Yet, there they were.  I knew one guy, bold as brass, who carried himself almost like Bill Clinton.  Looked nothing like him, but he had a certain something that most people couldn't stay mad at, and he often did some pretty dastardly shit.  One time (he drove this little 80's junker Mustang) he slammed on his brakes and got rear-ended by another friend of mine who was driving his mom's Lexus.  On the way to a wedding.  Called the cops, they wrote in favor of the brake-slammer, who'd done it on purpose.  The Lexus dude was crying actual tears, and the front was all crushed up.  $275 for brake-lights.  He stole replacements from a junkyard. 

Fucked my girlfriend, I let him keep her, she was no good anyway.  To this day I'd still like to see him, I didn't hold a grudge.  I know what to expect. 

One day I scored a couple ounces and took him to my room to bag it up.  Had to piss, and left all the reefer in the process. 

I came back, and he was purposely sitting far away, as if to prove he didn't touch it.  He looked a little misty and said "You must really trust me", I said no, I have a scale.  These bags weigh.  I gave him a bud for being cool about it.  He tried, I knew he couldn't help himself sometimes.

The reason I kept him around was because he was fun.  He knew lots of weasels.  We had a lot of good times together.  But I never fully trusted him.  That would be stupid.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 10:40:05 PM »

okay Bill Brasky - I've also had my share of friends that  were scary and unpredictable which is why I liked em.  Not all my friends or anything...  

Others were super paranoid, like buying a quarter oz one night, flushing it that same night and buying another the next night... boring, I know.  so that's it.

Why couldn't you cull the undefinitive ecig thread of personal shit and leave your other observations while learning about vaping intact man?

some of that shit was interesting and informative which is one reason i VISIT YU IN UR HOUSE MAN

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 11:00:05 PM »

Luckily for you Fred, I've retained about 95% of all the stuff in the e-cig thread. Its burned into my memory cells forever. Now we just have to find a way to download all the info in my brain onto a flash drive, I'll sell it to you for 4 bucks + the cost of the USB drive of course.

Thats a good price for all that info.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 11:02:07 PM »

I'm gonna counter offer with a request that you selfishly post all you can remember at no cost to anyone for the good that it may do to our posterity...

selflessly
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 11:03:41 PM by Fred »

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 11:15:31 PM »

Look at the two words below my screen name.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 11:18:24 PM »

Why couldn't you cull the undefinitive ecig thread of personal shit and leave your other observations while learning about vaping intact man?

some of that shit was interesting and informative which is one reason i VISIT YU IN UR HOUSE MAN

Its not that big a deal, it went from kr808's to joye eGo-T. 

Think you can handle that?

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 11:20:21 PM »

Its not that big a deal, it went from kr808's to joye eGo-T.  

Think you can handle that?

Im tryin to make a buck here.

Four of em, to be exact.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 12:58:00 AM »

Sorry.  Didn't mean to wear clown shoes to the heist of the century.

Speaking of bucks and ostracism, a friend of mine is not well.  So I cut my kits in half and gave him some batts and juices, and a 5-pak of 510xl's. 

Knowing that fucked me (my supply gunny was screamin for robbing his armory) I went ahead and ordered 2 kits (2batts each), a bunch of cones, 2 passthroughs, and a fuckton of 510xl's. 

I figured he'd take to it like a duck to water, cause he's a fairly creative guy.  He knows how to tie every knot ever, those bar tricks with the horseshoes and chains, things of that nature. 

I contact the dude, and zilcho.  Didn't like it.  The motherfucker sounds like he's drowning in his own lungs.  Still smoking.  Pretty pissed about it.  Not for me, but for him.  Y'know.  I tried.  (for some reason he can hold down cig smoke, but not vapor.  I gave him good juice.  I guess he's used to smoke - he coughs vapor every time)

On the way home, I lost my passthrough.  Then my one batt won't fit my charger, it's off by about a millimeter.  I have ONE batt, my shit comes tomorrow.  Had five, did a favor, now have one.  (plus the other one will fit one of the new chargers, and I'll get my shit back off the dude)

So I'll eventually use the stuff.  But I got deals on the kits.  39 bucks.  Passthrough for 20.  Cones for 3.  Lemme know if you want any.  Use that four bucks for shipping, we'll call it even. 

They are "Totally Wicked Tornados" which is the same as ego's.  The T-tanks fit.  But they come with a 510-style carto, and the hollow cone. 

Pix if yer interested - with my good camera, in sunlight.  All brand new in the box.  They didn't even arrive yet.  Comes tomorrow.  My used ones I keep, no bullshit.

If not, no biggie.  Thats the story of how I got eleven batteries.

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 01:16:20 AM »

Yeah,

If you really dont want em, like, its extra shit you dont really need, I'll unload some stuff off of you. Im gonna shoot you my info and we can figure out whats what.

Sorry bout the friend. That sucks. Cancer? Emphezema? Other incurable?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 01:26:15 AM by quickmike »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 01:35:19 AM »

He's forty and hard chargin'.  Big man.

He smokes hard, drinks hard.  Known him for a lotta years.

Well, you could pick what you like within reason.  Prices as stated.

I'd say a kit, an extra cone, (cause it comes with one) and the passthrough if you like.  I'd recommend one if you don't have one.  Nice batt, its mini usb in the bottom and you just *pop* and walk away, long as any other batt. 

39+20+3  + 62?

Sound right? 

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 01:42:33 AM »

Yeah, the passthrough is probably something I should get, so I'll take one of those and all I've used so far is the cones that came with the ego-t so the different tank is also something I should try. 62 it is........... I'll pay shipping.

I sent you a message up there ^^^
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 01:44:20 AM by quickmike »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 01:45:40 AM »

Yeah, the passthrough is probably something I should get, so I'll take one of those and all I've used so far is the cones that came with the ego-t so the different tank is also something I should try. 62 it is........... I'll pay shipping.

If you need a regular ego-T cone, I'll spare one if you need, but I'm shy on those.

The 510xl's are five to a box.  8 bux.  

You have to fill 'em with a weird little syringe in a certain way, but they last pretty long.

I'm sure they'll send a few needles with the kits.

The 510 cartos are wrapped neat. 

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 01:56:06 AM »

If you need a regular ego-T cone, I'll spare one if you need, but I'm shy on those.

When you say, regular ego-t cone, do you mean the full ones, or the gutted ones with no stuff inside that the 510xl's go into? If you mean the ones with the element and the filler that come with the original egoat, im good on those, so no, I wouldn't need that.

I used the alcohol treatment on em, and you know what? Worked like a charm. Almost the same hit as a fresh one.....barely noticeable difference.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 01:57:55 AM by quickmike »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2011, 01:58:14 AM »

A carto should last about two days, then you pitch it.  (or,  save them)   I donno if you can clean them.

The reason I wanted the 510's is to re-wick my old ego cones.  I have a thread saved from somewhere else with expert photos explaining it.  

I'll hook ya up at a later date.  Since you need the wicks from the 510's anyway.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Ostracism

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.