Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  One of my facebook friends shared this with me.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: One of my facebook friends shared this with me.  (Read 4888 times)

The Champ

• 100% Asshole
  • Giant robots plz.
    • View Profile
Re: One of my facebook friends shared this with me.
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2009, 06:38:43 AM »

And you know what I think about you? I think you are a loose cannon that likes to go off on petty profanity-loaded rants and tirades against people, like you are going off on me right now for the fifth or sixth time on this site, not even counting the times you've exploded on me on other sites.

EL CHAMPO NUMERO UNO

Pvincent87

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2009, 06:33:36 PM »

I'm sorry, but Harry Browne was Harry Clown. Hardly anybody voted for him, because hardly anybody found his message attractive. What the American people want most of all is a strong defense policy that will crush the enemies of the United States that threaten the United States and them. Even Obama has this figured out now. He has it figured out that he'd better stick it out in Afghanistan and Iraq if he wants to get re-elected, because if he loses the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq it will simply embolden our enemies to attack us again, just like they did on 9/11. Nobody like Harry Clown will ever be elected because Harry Clown didn't have the guts to do what it takes to defend the nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2009, 12:15:02 PM »

I'm sorry, but Harry Browne was Harry Clown. Hardly anybody voted for him, because hardly anybody found his message attractive. What the American people want most of all is a strong defense policy that will crush the enemies of the United States that threaten the United States and them. Even Obama has this figured out now. He has it figured out that he'd better stick it out in Afghanistan and Iraq if he wants to get re-elected, because if he loses the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq it will simply embolden our enemies to attack us again, just like they did on 9/11. Nobody like Harry Clown will ever be elected because Harry Clown didn't have the guts to do what it takes to defend the nation.

Oh god, it is one of the sheeple. Bah bah bah, kill brown people, bah bah bah, they hate us cause of our freedoms, bah bah bah bah, I am incapable of forming my own opinions Fox News does it for me, bah bah bah, Ronny Reagan was the best prez evar, bah bah bah.

I go back and forth between thinking that Luke's being paid to disrupt this forum (and others) and thinking that he's really just uninformed about reality.

For example, that crappy drawing in his signature shows a commie and a hippie stabbing a US soldier in the vietnam war.  He must not realize that US interests made massive profits by arming the North Vietnamese.  That type of activity seems like it was a heck of a lot more damaging to the US soldiers who fought in Viet Nam than some hippie protests.

I realize that the drawing is crappy, but it is 100% true.

The claim that US interests armed the North Vietnamese is simply false. North Vietnam was and had always been under Soviet influence since pretty much after the Dien Bien Phu defeat of the French. Before then, it was part of the French Indochina overseas colony.

As for the hippie protests, they were more than just protests. They often involved violent actions, such as those done by the Weathermen, to destroy the war effort, and they emboldened their friends in Congress to create the Case-Church amendment, which is what caused the pullout, even after Nixon had basically won the war with the Christmas bombing campaign which forced the North Vietnamese to sign the Paris Peace Accords.

What's wrong with destroying the war effort?

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2009, 12:16:32 PM »

Oh and Lance, I can assure you that I am neither being "paid to disrupt this forum and others", nor am I "uninformed about reality." In fact I am much more informed about reality than you guys are, to be frank. You guys are going through a phase in your lives that many people go through, and that's the cause of why you are saying and doing what you are saying and doing. One of the Keene city councilors, as a matter of fact, explained exactly what is going on with you. He is an older gentleman named Fred Parsells who had lived through the 60's, and he saw many groups like you spring up during the 60s which was a time of social turmoil. Fred said this group here sprang up because of the social turmoil that is happening now in the 00's, and because of the phase you are all going through in your personal lives. But after the 60's social turmoil had settled down, the 60's groups dissipated. Fred said that you would eventually likewise dissipate just as the 60's people dissipated, after the current social turmoil has calmed down, and after this phase that you all are going through in your lives is over.

You mean they will sell out and learn to love the evil state because they are able to use it to steal things that they want?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  One of my facebook friends shared this with me.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.