Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  One of my facebook friends shared this with me.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: One of my facebook friends shared this with me.  (Read 4887 times)

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
One of my facebook friends shared this with me.
« on: June 23, 2009, 01:46:22 AM »

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KYHoMT1InkY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KYHoMT1InkY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]Its amazing the things you find from people sharing their views on facebook.
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

Luke Smith

Re: One of my facebook friends shared this with me.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 03:51:47 AM »

I'm sorry, but Harry Browne was Harry Clown. Hardly anybody voted for him, because hardly anybody found his message attractive. What the American people want most of all is a strong defense policy that will crush the enemies of the United States that threaten the United States and them. Even Obama has this figured out now. He has it figured out that he'd better stick it out in Afghanistan and Iraq if he wants to get re-elected, because if he loses the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq it will simply embolden our enemies to attack us again, just like they did on 9/11. Nobody like Harry Clown will ever be elected because Harry Clown didn't have the guts to do what it takes to defend the nation.

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 04:08:07 AM »

I'm sorry, but Harry Browne was Harry Clown. Hardly anybody voted for him, because hardly anybody found his message attractive. What the American people want most of all is a strong defense policy that will crush the enemies of the United States that threaten the United States and them. Even Obama has this figured out now. He has it figured out that he'd better stick it out in Afghanistan and Iraq if he wants to get re-elected, because if he loses the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq it will simply embolden our enemies to attack us again, just like they did on 9/11. Nobody like Harry Clown will ever be elected because Harry Clown didn't have the guts to do what it takes to defend the nation.

He wouldn't have been elected even if he took those positions.  An organization of evil-doers isn't going to put someone that wants to shrink it in charge.  However, elections are opportunities to get ideas out. 

Harry Brown believed that he could promote the "Libertarian" brand and a Libertarian president would soon be elected. 

davann

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 10:48:13 AM »

Oh god, it is one of the sheeple. Bah bah bah, kill brown people, bah bah bah, they hate us cause of our freedoms, bah bah bah bah, I am incapable of forming my own opinions Fox News does it for me, bah bah bah, Ronny Reagan was the best prez evar, bah bah bah.

Luke Smith

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 02:32:45 PM »

Oh god, it is one of the sheeple. Bah bah bah, kill brown people, bah bah bah, they hate us cause of our freedoms, bah bah bah bah, I am incapable of forming my own opinions Fox News does it for me, bah bah bah, Ronny Reagan was the best prez evar, bah bah bah.

The fact that you libertarians constantly refer to people as "sheeple" shows your incredible contempt for and unwillingness to work with the American people. In the system that we live under, the People are sovereign, so you'd best start learning more respect for them, and you'd better start learning to work with them rather than working against them for your own selfish libertarian goals.

Luke Smith

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 02:42:19 PM »

I go back and forth between thinking that Luke's being paid to disrupt this forum (and others) and thinking that he's really just uninformed about reality.

For example, that crappy drawing in his signature shows a commie and a hippie stabbing a US soldier in the vietnam war.  He must not realize that US interests made massive profits by arming the North Vietnamese.  That type of activity seems like it was a heck of a lot more damaging to the US soldiers who fought in Viet Nam than some hippie protests.

I realize that the drawing is crappy, but it is 100% true.

The claim that US interests armed the North Vietnamese is simply false. North Vietnam was and had always been under Soviet influence since pretty much after the Dien Bien Phu defeat of the French. Before then, it was part of the French Indochina overseas colony.

As for the hippie protests, they were more than just protests. They often involved violent actions, such as those done by the Weathermen, to destroy the war effort, and they emboldened their friends in Congress to create the Case-Church amendment, which is what caused the pullout, even after Nixon had basically won the war with the Christmas bombing campaign which forced the North Vietnamese to sign the Paris Peace Accords.

Luke Smith

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 02:59:05 PM »

Oh and Lance, I can assure you that I am neither being "paid to disrupt this forum and others", nor am I "uninformed about reality." In fact I am much more informed about reality than you guys are, to be frank. You guys are going through a phase in your lives that many people go through, and that's the cause of why you are saying and doing what you are saying and doing. One of the Keene city councilors, as a matter of fact, explained exactly what is going on with you. He is an older gentleman named Fred Parsells who had lived through the 60's, and he saw many groups like you spring up during the 60s which was a time of social turmoil. Fred said this group here sprang up because of the social turmoil that is happening now in the 00's, and because of the phase you are all going through in your personal lives. But after the 60's social turmoil had settled down, the 60's groups dissipated. Fred said that you would eventually likewise dissipate just as the 60's people dissipated, after the current social turmoil has calmed down, and after this phase that you all are going through in your lives is over.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 03:02:05 PM by Luke Smith »

AbstractVagabond

• Mind Navigator
  • He sees you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 04:35:47 PM »

The American people want whatever they are told to want and right now, they are getting what they deserve. Slavery.
Insert soapbox here.

miamiballoonguy

• Twisted Balloons For All Occasions
  • Have Balloons, Will Travel!
    • View Profile
    • The Miami Balloon Guy's Home Page
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 04:41:28 PM »

The fact that you libertarians constantly refer to people as "sheeple" shows your incredible contempt for and unwillingness to work with the American people. In the system that we live under, the People are sovereign, so you'd best start learning more respect for them, and you'd better start learning to work with them rather than working against them for your own selfish libertarian goals.

in the system we live under, the people are soverign...

is this a joke?  do we have a new forum troll in our midst?

Nobody is sovereign in this country...  we are all slaves to the state.
"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'

davann

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009, 06:43:45 PM »

A rose is a rose is rose and a rose by any other name is a sheeple.

My contempt is only for those that demonstrate a glimmer of intelligence. Like youself. For the vast majority I merely feel pity.  For an extreme few, like Harry Brown, I feel affinity.

Luke Smith

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 08:26:48 PM »

The American people want whatever they are told to want and right now, they are getting what they deserve. Slavery.

in the system we live under, the people are soverign...

is this a joke?  do we have a new forum troll in our midst?

Nobody is sovereign in this country...  we are all slaves to the state.

A rose is a rose is rose and a rose by any other name is a sheeple.

My contempt is only for those that demonstrate a glimmer of intelligence. Like youself. For the vast majority I merely feel pity.  For an extreme few, like Harry Brown, I feel affinity.

See what I mean, complete and utter lack of respect for the American People. Well I'll have you know that the American People are America. So if you don't like the American People then you don't like America, and if you don't like America then you can get out.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 08:28:33 PM »

For example, that crappy drawing in his signature shows a commie and a hippie stabbing a US soldier in the vietnam war.

Thats what that is? Huh, I didnt realize it was stabbing it was done so poorly.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 08:57:24 PM »

I have incredible contempt for you, Luke. There is nothing about you that is even remotely respectable. You're a clown, a joke, a propaganda regurgitation machine. If you lived in the USSR, you'd be preaching the wonders of Soviet Socialism. You haven't had an original thought or critically examined an idea in your entire life. You don't even understand what that means, let alone how to do it. Go watch some more TV. You're just a fucking brain stem with a cable box attached (tuned to Fox news, no doubt).
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

fatcat

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 10:20:53 PM »

Luke Smith

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2009, 02:59:56 AM »

I have incredible contempt for you, Luke. There is nothing about you that is even remotely respectable. You're a clown, a joke, a propaganda regurgitation machine. If you lived in the USSR, you'd be preaching the wonders of Soviet Socialism. You haven't had an original thought or critically examined an idea in your entire life. You don't even understand what that means, let alone how to do it. Go watch some more TV. You're just a fucking brain stem with a cable box attached (tuned to Fox news, no doubt).

And you know what I think about you? I think you are a loose cannon that likes to go off on petty profanity-loaded rants and tirades against people, like you are going off on me right now for the fifth or sixth time on this site, not even counting the times you've exploded on me on other sites.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  One of my facebook friends shared this with me.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.