Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  OHSNAP. Atlas Shrugged Trailer -
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: OHSNAP. Atlas Shrugged Trailer -  (Read 51385 times)

Fred

• View Profile
Re: OHSNAP. Atlas Shrugged Trailer -
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2011, 05:09:04 PM »

is that some shit?  any of that true?  i'm too lazy to research.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2011, 06:14:18 PM »

is that some shit?  any of that true?  i'm too lazy to research.

Positively authentic. He's posted that story before, and backed it up with links & photos. etc.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

LTKoblinsky

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2011, 04:16:35 PM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqWd46O64zU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

My wife's new site. Covers fashion, motherhood, our journey to NH, and soon activism.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2011, 04:27:52 PM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqWd46O64zU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Good find!  Very concise!

mark_mnc1

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2011, 03:20:18 AM »

Geesus, maybe its a sign I have no life but I read Atlas Shrugged four times and my copy of Ayn Rand has more notes in it than my parents Bible does.  After I finished it the first time I sat on my couch for hours trying to let everything she wrote about sink in.  Right now I have the book on Audio and every now and then listen to Galt's Speech-mainly the end of it (by the way the last 30-40 minutes would be great for a tea party speech...or give the speech than leave for N.H.).   

I got several of her other books too and have "Rand on Business" on my Amazon wishlist as well as "Human Action," "the Mystery of Banking," and Bastiat's "The Law" that I need to get after im done with several business books I just bought.     

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2011, 06:13:45 PM »

You'll need No Doze for "Human Action." At least, I found it pretty dull going. However, "The Law" was fast going, as well as a great read.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2011, 11:18:23 PM »

From my e-mail spam box -- Hollywood hates ATLAS SHRUGGED!? --

Atlas Shrugged Striker:

Are you ready to stand up and be counted?  It's not who's going to let us open on the 15th... it's who's going to stop us.

Tonight, our friend, JOHN STOSSEL, is on Hannity at 9pm ET on Fox . . . and the topic . . . "New Movie Hated by Hollywood?!"

Are the liberal elite trying to stop you from seeing an American classic brought to life on the silver screen? John Stossel has "reel" insight on the new movie "Atlas Shrugged".

We need your support!

Please watch tonight and don't forget to "Demand!" Atlas to a theater near you at the Official Atlas Shrugged Movie Website and "Like" us on Facebook at our Official Facebook Fan Page.

Thank you!  Let's create the noise this movie deserves!

Harmon Kaslow, Producer
Scott DeSapio, Director of Online Marketing and Strategy

Too bad for them I've """shrugged""" off Facebook some time ago.   :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgh96DhU7Yc[/youtube]

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2011, 06:16:08 AM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5epZ_Ui9NhI&feature=feedu[/youtube]

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2011, 11:27:35 PM »

Someone just created a BitTorrent of an audio-book of version of Atlas Shrugged split by chapters, which can make it a lot more convenient to listen to.  The audio quality is low, but that shouldn't matter much, especially on MP3 players.  Fits on one CD (566 MB total), if your CD player supports MP3.  55 hours total.

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2011, 11:48:03 PM »

Someone just created a BitTorrent of an audio-book of version of Atlas Shrugged split by chapters, which can make it a lot more convenient to listen to.  The audio quality is low, but that shouldn't matter much, especially on MP3 players.  Fits on one CD (566 MB total), if your CD player supports MP3.  55 hours total.

That's ironic.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2011, 02:06:32 AM »

That's ironic.

No its not.  Because Ayn Rand actually invented bit torrent protocol in 1973 with the help of the NSA to insure wide dispersal of her propagandist book after her death, years into the future.   She was a double-secret agent provocateur, and the book is a recognition device designed by psychiatrists to identify dissidents in coffee shops and airports.   And now that they've stopped carrying it around like bibles, we simply find their places of residence electronically and track them from there.

Its allll very deliberately executed, and completely devoid of irony. 

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2011, 09:51:36 AM »

BitTorrent mostly just hurts the left-wing celebrity machine.  People who deserve it get 1000x more from me than the puny audio-book license fees.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2011, 03:49:15 PM »

People who deserve it get 1000x more from me than the puny audio-book license fees.

How does that work?  Do you mail checks directly to authors, or what? 

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2011, 02:11:45 AM »

Well, I've spent most of my time as a libertarian being a crazy tax resister, so I've contributed very little financially so far - say a Hyundai for all political things in total.  But Objectivist institutes alone deserve a nice Porsche 911.  Gotta end this underground bullshit and get my career back on track...  Unfortunately going crazy doesn't come with an easy "undo" button...

Oh, and a nice nuclear aircraft carrier for Patri Friedman.  :lol:

Bill Brasky

« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2011, 03:11:21 AM »

Well, I've spent most of my time as a libertarian being a crazy tax resister, so I've contributed very little financially so far - say a Hyundai for all political things in total.  But Objectivist institutes alone deserve a nice Porsche 911.  Gotta end this underground bullshit and get my career back on track...  Unfortunately going crazy doesn't come with an easy "undo" button...

Oh, and a nice nuclear aircraft carrier for Patri Friedman.  :lol:

Get a plaid sport coat, sell used cars to the foolhardy. 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  OHSNAP. Atlas Shrugged Trailer -

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.