Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  OccupyOakland: Riot Police Destroy Occupy Encampment and Tear Gas Media
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OccupyOakland: Riot Police Destroy Occupy Encampment and Tear Gas Media  (Read 1021 times)

The Muslim Agorist

• FTL Creative Team
  • Join the Counter Economy
    • View Profile
    • The San Francisco Muslim Examiner

Chris Rock once said, “That tiger didn’t go crazy. That tiger went tiger!” Well the Oakland Police department went State. 500 paid thugs (i.e. officers and sheriff’s deputies) from over 12 agencies assisted the OPD in a pre-dawn raid of OccupyOakland, evicting campers from the newly named Oscar Grant Plaza in front of Oakland city hall. Riot police clad in gas masks used rubber bullets, bean bag rounds, flash grenades, tear gas canisters and an LRAD sonic cannon against non-violent peaceful protesters. Mass Arrests are being reported, and although the police reported that there were no injuries, live-twitter accounts disagree. City Officials have advised downtown business to remain closed until further notice.

Read More
"The Greatest Jihad is to speak a word of truth in the face of a tyrant."
~Prophet Muhammad

I'm tired of Repeating Myself

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
Re: OccupyOakland: Riot Police Destroy Occupy Encampment and Tear Gas Media
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 10:37:19 PM »

Yeah, typical cocksuckers.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  OccupyOakland: Riot Police Destroy Occupy Encampment and Tear Gas Media

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 31 queries.