Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  New Years Resolutions
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Years Resolutions  (Read 4107 times)

Disaster Monkey

• View Profile
Re: New Years Resolutions
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2011, 03:05:09 PM »

Well, I don't smoke and I rarely drink, so I don't need to quit those. Instead, I think I'll aim to try more and a wider variety of drugs. I found a real "gateway drug" in 2010, and now I'm curious to check out more! Probably LSD or 2C-B next.

I'm also hoping to improve my fitness (which has slipped over the last couple of months). So I'll probably be widening the gap between the things I do that are good for me and the things I do that are bad for me.

I started 2011 dancing on MDMA, and I think that'll set the tone for the rest of the year. Got some amazing shit planned!
The only place to find freedom is in the dictionary, under "F".

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2011, 03:32:32 PM »

Reslove to get ripped, 6 pack abs with arms and legs of a Greek god. Also plan on a half marathon with a buddy here in Vegas next December. He just did it this year. Would shoot for the whole thing but human bodies were not designed for long distance runs and I am old. Getting injured would mess up the staying as fit as an 18 year old plans.

The half is a great goal. Best of luck to you in getting ready for it. (May your knees continue to be your friends, etc...)

13.1 is my favorite race distance. I run 5k with my little kids, 10k with my teen, but I warm up & start having fun somewhere between mile 5 and 8, which makes those two race distances kind of frustrating. Full marathons are wonderful, but only until mile 22 or 23... after that, it's just trying to make it across the finish before your body falls apart.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2011, 11:18:19 AM »

Goddamn resolutions. They gym will be nuts for the next twelve weeks. Won't be anywhere to park until mid February.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2011, 12:12:55 PM »

Goddamn resolutions. They gym will be nuts for the next twelve weeks. Won't be anywhere to park until mid February.

I liked seeing all the resolution runners out yesterday, puffing along in their shiny new gear. I know most of them won't last, but it would be nice to still be waving to all of them in a month or two.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  New Years Resolutions

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.