Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  New Shriner - Whitney
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: New Shriner - Whitney  (Read 22574 times)

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
Re: New Shriner - Whitney
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2008, 12:51:22 AM »

Do is a legitimate verb denoting sexual intercourse. I'd do Kat Kanning if she gave me a million dollars. Hell, you could have sex with her and not have to worry about any consequences from Russell (he said on FTL when he was co-hosting that if a rapist were raping his wife right in front of him, he wouldn't lift a finger to help her because it would be considered violence).

He didn't really say that did he?

(uh oh. Sorry for the hijack Whitney. But to get back on topic, I would "do" you too. :) )
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2008, 01:35:13 AM »

Do is a legitimate verb denoting sexual intercourse. I'd do Kat Kanning if she gave me a million dollars. Hell, you could have sex with her and not have to worry about any consequences from Russell (he said on FTL when he was co-hosting that if a rapist were raping his wife right in front of him, he wouldn't lift a finger to help her because it would be considered violence).

Doesn't he carry a gun?
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Taors

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2008, 04:10:42 AM »

He didn't really say that did he?

(uh oh. Sorry for the hijack Whitney. But to get back on topic, I would "do" you too. :) )

Swear to fucking god. He was co-hosting that night. He's only co-hosted a couple of times, and I remember him saying that clearly. Someone called in and asked him if he would commit violence in self-defense, and he said no. Then the person asked him if someone was raping his wife, IN HIS HOUSE, right in front of him, if he would fight off the attacker, he still said no. Jay remembers, and can back that craziness up.

BonerJoe

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 04:14:43 AM »

Doesn't he carry a gun?

His "religion" doesn't allow him to.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2008, 11:37:37 AM »

Yeah, he would just hire me to blow you away.

Hologene Relapse

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2008, 11:44:35 AM »

Woo she has red eye brows. I use to have red eye brows, but they're blonde now. :(

-- Brede

BonerJoe

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2008, 02:01:36 PM »

I should fuck you in the ass just for saying that.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2008, 02:13:22 PM »

Faggot

BonerJoe

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2008, 02:20:57 PM »

Faggot

That's a hate crime right there, sir. I'm calling Brad Jarvis on your ass.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2008, 02:22:27 PM »

I'm sorry, I'm not into cops fucking me in my ass either.

BonerJoe

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2008, 02:27:33 PM »

I'm sorry, I'm not into cops fucking me in my ass either.

Well, Brad doesn't really WANT to fuck you in the ass, but it's his job.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2008, 02:37:22 PM »

Brad Jarvis?

Stobrawa

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2008, 02:55:55 PM »

I'm not knocking Whitney, because I think she's beautiful - but I'm beginning to think you guys find pretty much everyone attractive. 

yes.

milcop2008

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2008, 04:23:00 PM »

If he said that, he's a fucking idiot.

Whitney looks hot in her photo, considering how people photograph, she's probably very attractive in person.  Snapshots are the worst way to determine attractiveness.  The viewer gets to scrutinize an amateurish shot, with flash and too much subject int he frame, the white shirt and dark background fucks with your overall impression. 

She is approximately 25 to 27 years old, 135 nlbs, maybe 140, 5'9'' and works as a whitecollar professional or a waitress in a mid to upscale dining establishment.  Not married, from a catholic background but probably agnostic with an observance of calendar holidays, also a non-smoker and sporting big C's or small D's - and I'm leaning to guess those are natural titties.  She doesn't wear much makeup because its hard t blend, had a hoop in her left eyebrow but no longer wears it and has most likely had her navel done, maybe more -- but probably no tattoos.  The blue eyes are natural, and she has at least one brother and one sister.  Finally, she gets her snatch waxed in the summer, or shaves, but keeps a landing strip because she's all red and likes to prove it. 

You must work for the FBI with that profiler shit! You did a better job than me.. Then again I'm just a cop :lol: On the other hand, I'd love to get a chance with her! It's not the freclkles or the red hair; it's hot tho, it's just the fact that the possiblity that I can have an intelluctal convrosation with her before getting into the sack.. that really turns me on! Call me gay, but intelligence is the biggest turn on for me!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 04:26:18 PM by milcop2008 »

BonerJoe

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2008, 06:01:11 PM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  New Shriner - Whitney

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.