Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  New Micheal Moore movie. *Puke*
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Micheal Moore movie. *Puke*  (Read 7904 times)

NHArticleTen

Re: New Micheal Moore movie. *Puke*
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2009, 09:38:01 AM »

Moore is a dick.

Theres a forum called Moorewatch which rips his positions to shreds.  They have their own flaws, as most of them are republican-leaning in nature, if not outright card-carrying rabid ultra-right. 

Regardless, the guy who runs the place, he got sick a while back.  Didn't have insurance as he a freestyle hack blogger with some various side projects.  If I remeber correctly, I think it was Jim K who ran a podcast called the StarKast, which was actually pretty funny to listen.  He's like a bulldog, chest-thumping motherfucker who believes in guns, guts and glory.  In reality, he's a big sloppy loudmouth fuck, but he's good on the mic.

Anyway, he got sick.  Moorewatch was taking donations from the fanbase to help with the costs, and some anonymous donor kicks in $10,000 to buy health insurance and get his problem taken care of.

The donor was Moore, and JimK had to suck it up and thank him for his generosity, because he really needed the medical treatment.  I honestly felt bad for the guy, because Moore was only doing it for giggles.  I've never heard of him singling anyone else specifically then or since, although he may give to Lefty organizations between blowjobs from Cindy Sheehan.

There are things worse than death...

Sucking up to Michael Moore would be one of them...

Accepting a donation from Moore, money made via lies and deception...

Lather, Rinse, Repeat...

There are things worse than death...

Enjoy!

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2009, 10:08:08 AM »

From what I understand, Moore does a good job of exposing the problem, but utterly fails to identify its ultimate cause (since apparently government people can't be "greedy" or "unscrupulous"), and doesn't even try to offer a solution other than "vote for good people".
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

Jimbo68

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2009, 11:49:20 AM »

"other than his ability to sell the crap to his own choir" Yeah, I think he's moore of an opportunist than a genuine leftist . Just check out his stock profile (Haliburton) and try to unionize the crew on any crockumentary he makes. The fat bastard knows what buttons to push for idiots wearing Che t-shirts. Have to hand it to him, it's an easy market full of stupid sheep to shear.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2009, 03:35:40 PM »

Canadian Bacon was a damn good movie.

Aside from that, my mom ran into him on the street once. He really is as fat as you'd think he is.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  New Micheal Moore movie. *Puke*

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 31 queries.