Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Neil and his silly conspiracy theories
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Neil and his silly conspiracy theories  (Read 9434 times)

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom

Temper

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
Re: Neil and his silly conspiracy theories
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 09:46:24 PM »

DAMNIT I MISSED THIS.. I wanted to hear this one.. good thing you have a recording :P

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 09:52:23 PM »

You can even watch the video if you want. It'll stay up for 30 days I believe.

Flaming Freedom LGBT Radio on USTREAM
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 11:22:11 PM by Dalebert »

Temper

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 10:57:55 PM »

You can even watch the video if you want. It'll stay up for 30 days I believe.

Flaming Freedom LGBT Radio on USTREAM: A show for LGBT folks and small-L libertarians. Next show is Monday night at 8pm Eastern time.. Call-in

Ok, you were a wanker! :P

Umm.. rebuttals to your arguments:

1. If they were going to take out the building, why not just let it fall over, why minimize loss:
A. Well if it was done on purpose then it was done for a purpose. If you want to hammer in a nail do you always go for the sludge hammer? Nope. Even our military, at war, tried to do "precision" attacks. And this is against people we are at war with.

2. Smarter people then you have said it absolutely could have happened this way:
A. No they didn't. The NIST used simplistic models to demonstrate the POSSIBILITY of the pancake theory - not the probability. Think magic bullet type shit.

3. What is a false flag operation that is as convoluted as that:
A. All of them. Including the burning of the Reichstag. The attempted sinking of the liberty:  http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html

4. The towers did not fall at free fall speed:
A. Umm.. http://www.angio.net/personal/climb/speed says for 226 meters at 1KG (what weight would you use? the building weight?) is 6.79 s actually time for building number 7 to fall: http://www.debunking911.com/Collapse3.jpg says 9 seconds.. So a difference of 2.21 s when talking about a building of over 700 feet tall matters? That is essentially "free fall" speed. Here are examples of failed controlled demolitions. http://bbs.freetalklive.com/general/more-americans-are-rethinking-911/msg661601/#msg661601 NOTE: none of the buildings just crumble. To use your "stool" analogy, if you knock out a leg of the stool, the whole stool doesn't crumble into dust.

5. Why did they knock down #7:
A. http://www.wtc7.net/background.html Check out the second to the last thing listed - SEC at the time the SEC was doing a massive investigation on wall street. The building falling destroyed most of the evidence.

6. Either they were incompetent and they couldn't have pulled it off or they weren't and they wouldn't have done it that way:
A. WHAT?! There is a lot that has to happen to fly big jets above US airspace off flight plan without having a F-16 meet up with you within minutes see: http://www.bollyn.com/the-terror-drills-that-became-real

7. Come up with a better hypothesis:
A. They blew it up instead of dealing with this: http://joecrubaugh.com/blog/2008/05/05/the-trouble-with-wtc-asbestos/

EarSplittinLoudenBoomer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 11:15:29 PM »

Sorry, I just never bought into any of this. And being so close to where it all happened, quite frankly I didn't even give any of these conspiracies a listen to until recently (last couple years).
Our government, no matter what you may think of it, would never-ever -- do this devastation to it's own. And I feel the thought of it is offensive and disrespectful to those that lost their lives and their families.
I am generally a very open minded person, and a moderate that treads carefully in the middle of party lines -- but I just cannot (myself) entertain any of this conspiracy talk. I simply don't believe it possible.

Temper

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 11:20:20 PM »

Sorry, I just never bought into any of this. And being so close to where it all happened, quite frankly I didn't even give any of these conspiracies a listen to until recently (last couple years).
Our government, no matter what you may think of it, would never-ever -- do this devastation to it's own. And I feel the thought of it is offensive and disrespectful to those that lost their lives and their families.
I am generally a very open minded person, and a moderate that treads carefully in the middle of party lines -- but I just cannot (myself) entertain any of this conspiracy talk. I simply don't believe it possible.

Well that makes sense. I mean if it were possible - it would make you uneasy. And if it did happen that way - well then you might feel an obligation to do something. So it is a lot easier to just put it under "impossible" and stick your head in the sand.

Not only would the government do it. They have done it many many times.

"And I feel the thought of it is offensive and disrespectful to those that lost their lives and their families."

Really, you think it is disrespectful to the victim to question things and try to find the truth? In America? To question authority is unamerican? When did this happen?

I feel it is equally disrespectful to try to speak for another. I think it is reprehensible to speak for someone else who is dead.

EarSplittinLoudenBoomer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 12:18:18 AM »

Yea ... well not speaking FOR them. Just my opinion.
The people that live here and talk about how they this country so much, and how underhanded and evil it is should try living elsewhwere. I mean it only makes sense.

But all in all .. no need to get all riled up there .. everyone is allowed their opinion. Your opinion of my opinion is that I am sticking my head in the sand .. and you have every right to feel that way. Doesn't make it so.

Temper

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 12:26:32 AM »

The people that live here and talk about how they this country so much, and how underhanded and evil it is should try living elsewhwere. I mean it only makes sense.

But all in all .. no need to get all riled up there .. everyone is allowed their opinion. Your opinion of my opinion is that I am sticking my head in the sand .. and you have every right to feel that way. Doesn't make it so.

Ditto.

But you are saying that you aren't speaking FOR them.. explain this: "And I feel the thought of it is offensive and disrespectful to those that lost their lives and their families."

Because now you are claiming you know their "[offense] and [respect]" systems.

I mean now, logically, your words are now in direct conflict with each other..

Either that or you are using their fate to bolster your own opinion. So, in making a decision, it is often considered a conflict of interest. So whereas many people do not personally know someone directly effected by the carnage and are, therefore, in a better position of make an objective opinion, you want to draw the whole debate into the realm of emotion?

-- well anyway this way or that way I am pretty sure your opinion sucks and I am certain it isn't productive.

EarSplittinLoudenBoomer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 12:37:05 AM »

Yes, as I believe your opinion of our nation "sucks" also.

I have a lot of family that live there, I have a cousin that died responding. No one in my family has voiced, openly at least, that they thought our government was in anyway responsible.

How about Bin Laden --- just some unlucky radical Muslim we decided to make the fall guy ? Or maybe he was not real at all, eh ? Maybe a Bollywood actor we paid to make some shoddy video's and go on this fake manhunt for ?

I would hate to walk around here, live here ... and actually think the ideas you have. Do you hide in your barricaded basement all day ? Jesus, I would. Wow...   it's really out there.

Your turn

Temper

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 03:07:13 PM »

Yes, as I believe your opinion of our nation "sucks" also.

No, sorry, this doesn't work here. OUR GOVERNMENT =/= OUR NATION. Those are two COMPLETELY different things. And Governments have a habit of going ape-shit crazy and killing many many people. The US government is no different. Since 9/11 they have proven this with preemptive wars, torture, and otherwise being a bad steward of freedom.
I have a lot of family that live there, I have a cousin that died responding. No one in my family has voiced, openly at least, that they thought our government was in anyway responsible.

How about Bin Laden --- just some unlucky radical Muslim we decided to make the fall guy ? Or maybe he was not real at all, eh ? Maybe a Bollywood actor we paid to make some shoddy video's and go on this fake manhunt for ?

Who cares? No one cares about some guy hiding out in a cave. Bin Laden could not have issued stand down orders on 9/11 preventing F-16's from intercepting 4 planes off course. It has been a LONG HELD STANDARD that a plane off course is a NATIONAL SECURITY HAZARD. This type concept has existed for DECADES..

I would hate to walk around here, live here ... and actually think the ideas you have. Do you hide in your barricaded basement all day ? Jesus, I would. Wow...   it's really out there.

Well, I am glad to see you are actually man enough to admit you can't handle the truth. At least you are honest to yourself about yourself. That's great.

Ultimately though you are deflecting the arguments and trying to derail any real debate with malformed syllogisms.. Like invoking emotional loss, or just claiming I am nutz. Either way - try to stay on point - I mean if you can..

EarSplittinLoudenBoomer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 08:20:33 PM »

ummm    ok

I can see you are incapable of debate without hurling insults ... which you did suck me into (knowingly on my part) with the insertion of "your opinion sucks" .. And I can also see you must have the last word, which I unfortunately (?) will never see.

... Next ...

Temper

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 08:35:32 PM »

ummm    ok

I can see you are incapable of debate without hurling insults ... which you did suck me into (knowingly on my part) with the insertion of "your opinion sucks" .. And I can also see you must have the last word, which I unfortunately (?) will never see.

... Next ...

Yes, like Neo-Nazi-Americans are entitled to their opinion too. But I can also say their opinion sucks because it violates morality.

Likewise I did this to your opinion. I pointed out that talking for dead people was not moral. You just claimed you weren't even when strict reading of your words proved otherwise.

Now you are playing the wounded fawn. See you just can't continue becuase well I am not within the realm of "valid" debate now. And of course you are hurt that I said "your _opinion_ sucks.." Somehow that is a direct attack on you, even though you claim I must stay in my room hiding because of what I believe?

Yeah right buddy - you are monumentally full of shit. There - there is an attack. I have devised your most likely motive based on your tactics and determined you are full of shit.

Temper

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 08:43:00 PM »

LOL.

By all means if you are going to make arguments this selfish, self centered, and just ridiculous then - please by all means ignore me.

I don't care that you won't see my further posts - others will read what I wrote about you.

Ylisium

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2014, 02:46:57 AM »

I will try to address your argument in a more respectful manner...

I maintain an open mind on this. Like, you I once thought that any conspiracy theory is ridiculous.

However, now, I feel that it's at least a possibility that our government had a hand in this. I think it unlikely that we were able to sneak tons of explosives and wire the building w/o any notice. However, I'm able to accept that our government created conditions that facilitated the attackers leading up to the events of 9/11. Similar to how FDR provoked the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor.

I also don't think that it's any disrespect to the victims of 9/11 to float these possibilities. Their victim-hood remains the same and I feel sorry for them nonetheless. However, asserting that the cause may have broader implications does more to honor their memory, IMO, because we're illustrating that we desire truth and wish to truly stop this kind of attack from ever happening again.

Just like any other crime, do you want the easy available answer or do you want the answer?

Finally, if you ask, well what did the government have to gain by facilitating the events of 9/11... look how much it's grown by leaps and bounds in the last 13 years.

If anything this was a conspiracy of incompetence, as there were close to a half dozen chances to arrest this plan before 9/11.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 02:50:13 AM by Ylisium »

EarSplittinLoudenBoomer

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2014, 05:07:29 PM »

I completely agree with the incompetence ...  it's been established that there were many warnings in the form of chatter and other concrete intelligence that something was in the works. Most of this wasn't exactly ignored, but discounted due to the timing of each little piece that they became aware of.
And yes, our Government did grow as a direct result of 9-11 ...Among this but not exclusively, Homeland Security was developed and a system in which (in very short terms) "one hand talks to the other". Which, if in place at the time of 9-11, would have made the small pieces of suspicion more credible .. imo.
And I realize how close minded I must sound in not considering a government conspiracy. And all in all I am not this way. Do I think there was something more to the Kennedy assassination ? Indeed. There is a lot that has been covered and glazed .. too much to ignore. And yes, the life of one person -- albeit the President's -- to me definitely do-able by the powers that be at the time. I just don't see our own government annihilating 3,000 of it's own under any circumstances.
I appreciate your response and reasoning .. and it seems I have drawn more ire by my "disrespect to the victims and their families" statement than by my position in the conspiracy itself. So, maybe it's due to being written, possibly I have not presented my position properly ... and for this part I withdraw the statement to give it more thought. But I respectfully retain my position on the conspiracy theory itself.
Thank you again for your rebuttal
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Neil and his silly conspiracy theories

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.