Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Need help with the name of a film...about the state
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help with the name of a film...about the state  (Read 1143 times)

the hermit

• View Profile
Need help with the name of a film...about the state
« on: May 30, 2009, 07:37:39 AM »

sorry about this....but i remember ian and mark talking about a little flick about slavery going global a few weeks back and i cant remember the name of it for anything!.....basically talks about how we are all all slaves now just on a bigger plantations.....we can move from plantation to plantation but we still remain slaves to the masters......can someone help me out?

Zappa88

Re: Need help with the name of a film...about the state
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 09:08:52 AM »

Stefan Molyneux's Statism is dead series?

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 06:40:27 PM »

Stefan Molyneux's Statism is dead series?

It is Stephan's. I don't know what series it is, but it is the one about the world being a giant collection of human labor farms.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

Zappa88

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 11:14:24 PM »

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P772Eb63qIY[/youtube]
This?
Theres a series of 5 or so.

the hermit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 08:53:25 AM »

this is it.  thank you guys.  great vids.  great info.  posting it on my local radio talk show forum now....should freak out those people a little.  maybe not.  ive been working on them since the campaigns so little by little they are opening their eyes and realizing what is going on.   very creepy that people are so oblivious to the tyranny.  
reminds me of talkback....  i listen to the guys calling that "talkback" radio show over at freekeen.com and i am just blown away at the hosts and some of the people that call in and defend the actions of the state.  plus they sound very mentally slow for some reason.  the hosts just sit there completely dumbfounded with never anything to say and the callers sound like it is difficult for them to put a sentence together and when they do it all garbled..half of it not making any kind of sense.  very very strange.  it is some sort of mass insanity.  something is either in the water or these prescription pills is making everyone slowly loose their minds.  i have a feeling there is no escape.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 09:02:36 AM by the hermit »
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Need help with the name of a film...about the state

// ]]>

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 31 queries.