Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  My Pickles Came.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: My Pickles Came.  (Read 13872 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
My Pickles Came.
« on: December 21, 2007, 11:16:49 PM »

My jar of Epic Pickles came in the mail today, after a long and torturous wait.  It was worth it, though.  These things are quite honestly the best pickles I have ever had, and I intend to order more.  I suggest that the rest of you do the same. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: My Pickles Came.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 11:19:40 PM »

My jar of Epic Pickles came in the mail today, after a long and torturous wait.  It was worth it, though.  These things are quite honestly the best pickles I have ever had, and I intend to order more.  I suggest that the rest of you do the same. 

:D

Yay! BTW, www.epicpickles.com will be up after Christmas.

Glad you like!
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 11:20:22 PM »

Hurry up with the website, man.  And I laughed at the tape on the box.  That must have been Mel's.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 11:20:43 PM »

Keep us updated.  I may have to order some :)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 11:22:34 PM »

Keep us updated.  I may have to order some :)

Seriously, you need to.  Earlier when I got home, they were the only thing within reach - so I had pickles for dinner.  I was actually pretty satisfied with it.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 11:23:54 PM »

They gots a flavor.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 11:24:51 PM »

They gots a flavor.

This.  I ordered mild, because I'm way too much of a pussy for the hot ones, and they had a nice kick to them, even. 
         -George W. Bush

ImapizzaandIloveRonPaul

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 11:34:20 PM »

Here is a creepy pickle video to go with your pickles:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzOpjBOzMqA

Chronicles

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 11:35:50 PM »

They gots a flavor.

This.  I ordered mild, because I'm way too much of a pussy for the hot ones, and they had a nice kick to them, even. 

I got mild and hot, and the hot was really nice. I was getting nervous from the other reviews, but it was very tasty, not hurty.

Did you get the nice pink bubble wrap hugging your pickles? I spent a good half hour popping the pink bubble wrap with the kiddo's.  :lol:

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 11:37:04 PM »

They gots a flavor.

I got mild and hot, and the hot was really nice. I was getting nervous from the other reviews, but it was very tasty, not hurty.

Did you get the nice pink bubble wrap hugging your pickles? I spent a good half hour popping the pink bubble wrap with the kiddo's.  :lol:

Yes, I did get the pink bubble wrap.  And I will be spending some much needed down time tomorrow afternoon popping it after I come home from work.  I do that a lot, because it actually does help my stress level. 
         -George W. Bush

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 11:40:51 PM »

That pink stuff is hard to come by. The wife steals it from work. O_o

I'll have to find a cheap source.

Travis

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 11:42:30 PM »

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 11:43:00 PM »

Haha, nice, Travis. 
         -George W. Bush

miamiballoonguy

• Twisted Balloons For All Occasions
  • Have Balloons, Will Travel!
    • View Profile
    • The Miami Balloon Guy's Home Page
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2007, 01:17:01 AM »

Pickles...  Yuck...  They are on my foods to avoid list which includes Pickles, Anything with Pickle Spice, Cucumbers, ONIONS (of any kind except the green ones and on the rare occasion, Leeks), Turnips, Pork (Other than sausage or bacon), Seafood (of any variety.  Easy for me as I am allergic to shellfish.  Iam probably one of the few people that hasn't eaten any seafood since My parents discovered that I was allergic to shellfish at about 5 or 6), beets, Black Eyed Peas, Collard Greens, and blue cheese....   :P

The smell of seafood and Onions is so disgusting to me, I cannot even enter a seafood restaurant with friends because I get sick to my stomach...And when the scent of strong onions gets even near me, I have got to step away or I'll gag...  It's crazy, but true.
"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2007, 01:19:22 AM »

Pickles...  Yuck...  They are on my foods to avoid list which includes Pickles, Anything with Pickle Spice, Cucumbers, ONIONS (of any kind except the green ones and on the rare occasion, Leeks), Turnips, Pork (Other than sausage or bacon), Seafood (of any variety.  Easy for me as I am allergic to shellfish.  Iam probably one of the few people that hasn't eaten any seafood since My parents discovered that I was allergic to shellfish at about 5 or 6), beets, Black Eyed Peas, Collard Greens, and blue cheese....   :P

The smell of seafood and Onions is so disgusting to me, I cannot even enter a seafood restaurant with friends because I get sick to my stomach...And when the scent of strong onions gets even near me, I have got to step away or I'll gag...  It's crazy, but true.

Nah, I don't eat seafood at all, ever.  As for pickles, you're fuckin' weird, man.  These things are amazing.  I could live off of them. 
         -George W. Bush
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  My Pickles Came.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 31 queries.