Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  My intent to abduct, rape, torture, and kill Linda T. Sánchez
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: My intent to abduct, rape, torture, and kill Linda T. Sánchez  (Read 14705 times)

Ghost of Alex Libman

From Slashdot -- Bill Would Declare Your Blog a Weapon --

Law prof Eugene Volokh blogs about a US House of Representatives bill proposed by Rep. Linda T. Sanchez [WP] and 14 others that could make it a federal felony to use your blog, social media like MySpace and Facebook, or any other Web media "to cause substantial emotional distress through 'severe, repeated, and hostile' speech".

Rep. Sanchez and colleagues want to make it easier to prosecute any objectionable speech through a breathtakingly broad bill that would criminalize a wide range of speech protected by the First Amendment. The bill is called The Megan Meier Cyberbullying Prevention Act, and if passed into law (and if it survives constitutional challenge) it looks almost certain to be misused."

I'm going to grind that bitch into powder and spread the video of her begging for a faster death all over P2P and Freenet!  :x

Next on the kill-list are the 14 bill sponsors: Marcy Kaptur, John Yarmuth, Lucille Roybal-Allard, Lois Capps, Tim Bishop, Bruce Braley, Raúl M. Grijalva, Philip Hare, Brian Higgins, William Lacy Clay Jr, John Sarbanes, Danny K. Davis, Joe Courtney, and Mark Steven Kirk:x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x

And the rest of the congress (minus Ron Paul) for good measure!  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x

Really, those people have to die!

ASAP!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 08:18:58 PM by the ghost of Alex Libman »

JWI

Re: My intent to abduct, rape, torture, and kill Linda T. Sánchez
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 07:58:49 PM »

You are quite possibly the dumbest person I have ever encountered on the interwebs.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 08:11:07 PM »

No threats of violence.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Ghost of Alex Libman

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 08:18:17 PM »

I agreed to the following rules when signing up on this BBS (each time):

This is a virtually UNMODERATED BBS. Content is not edited or sanitized for your protection. This forum may contain offensive language and images.

The BBS has two important features that can help you control unwanted content.

1.  You can ignore any users simply by pressing the "ignore" button underneath their name & info.
2.  You can set your preferences to not show avatar or signature pictures.

Users posting undesirable content should be ostracized.  You are encouraged to utilize option one, option two or both.

By clicking the "Enter" link below, you are agreeing to the following:
I am a mature sovereign individual or I have parental consent to view the material contained within this site.

I understand that I am solely responsible for the content of my posted messages. Furthermore, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries.

Spam, racism, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

Also note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Any thread may contain objectionable content. Forum moderators do their best to label those threads with (NSFW) or a better description of the content in parenthesis.  We encourage you to label your own threads in this way if they are to contain objectionable content. This is a manual process and no guarantees are expressed or implied.

Finally, your account may be deleted after 365 days of inactivity.

If you are going to change the rules, please do so in written form.  In that event, I will deliberately violate those rules and get myself banned here.  So it goes.

Riddler

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 08:19:00 PM »

much too late for that.
>>>ghost of--------
expect several black suburbans w/ blacked-out windows & no lights, rolling up on your locale in the wee hours this eve.
i hope you won't be surpirised.

"GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!"
"Room Clear!"
"Kitchen Clear!"
"Bathroom Clear!"
"ON THE FUCKING FLOOR NOW, FAGGOT!"
"SUBJECT LOCATED IN BEDROOM CLOSET!"
"Queer is clear!"

and so, the mysterious disappearance of a one, alex libman, begins...
a man here, but not really here,
in the TWILIGHT ZONE

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 08:20:11 PM »

I agreed to the following rules when signing up on this BBS (each time):

If you are going to change the rules, please do so in written form.  In that event, I will deliberately violate those rules and get myself banned here.  So it goes.

A. You ain't Vonnegut, so quoting him makes you look uncool.
B. Threats of violence have always been off limits.
C. It ain't gonna be me who bans you, if it happens.
D. Stop being a douchebag.

Ghost of Alex Libman

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 08:24:18 PM »

No, O RLY?, whatevah, and No.

Riddler

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 08:29:31 PM »

look out your window

Ghost of Alex Libman

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 08:32:53 PM »

Which one?  I have a relay of zombie nodes in NJ, MX, CL, NZ, MY, HK, KR, JP, RU, and then the trail gets cold...  :lol:

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 08:33:53 PM »

Which one?  I have zombie computers in NJ, MX, CL, NZ, MY, HK, KR, JP, RU, and then the trail gets cold...  :lol:

But everyone already knows where you are.

You can't get all boastful about your web anonymity at this point.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 08:35:20 PM »

Stop acting like an ass. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Ghost of Alex Libman

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 08:36:00 PM »

Yeah, sure, whatever.

Either ban me or stop hijacking my thread.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2009, 08:37:20 PM »

Yeah, sure, whatever.

Don't worry. Give it some time. Until then, here's a special message from my hand:

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2009, 08:40:34 PM »

Yeah, sure, whatever.

Or what?
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2009, 08:40:53 PM »

Which one?  I have a relay of zombie nodes in NJ, MX, CL, NZ, MY, HK, KR, JP, RU, and then the trail gets cold...  :lol:

black copters know where you are.....................
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  My intent to abduct, rape, torture, and kill Linda T. Sánchez

// ]]>

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 33 queries.