Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker  (Read 32337 times)

blackie

i'll weigh in, hb.

no, i don't claim ALL MUSLIMS ARE EVIL.
The white ones seem to be mostly harmless.

blackie

It doesn't say that all followers of the religion of peace are guilty, but it does lay blame at the "religion of peace" and I'd have to agree that is probably the cause. Nigeria is majority Muslim, the Christians were slaughtered.. I'd say this is more than just a case of bad neighbors.
Nigeria is majority black, blacks were slaughtered. What about the extremely valid topic of black violence?

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

It doesn't say that all followers of the religion of peace are guilty, but it does lay blame at the "religion of peace" and I'd have to agree that is probably the cause. Nigeria is majority Muslim, the Christians were slaughtered.. I'd say this is more than just a case of bad neighbors.
Nigeria is majority black, blacks were slaughtered. What about the extremely valid topic of black violence?

I'm always up for learning some new facts.. what did you have to offer?
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Riddler

I expect that when I check the papas tomorrow, I'll read a couple of stories about some radical Muslims killing a bunch of non-Muslims somewhere in the world. I have been reading these headlines for as long as I can read.

short & right to the point, mike

nail-on-head

Riddler

more nonsensical ramblings from capt. douchey

blackie

I'm always up for learning some new facts.. what did you have to offer?
I don't have new facts, just the same old ones you present.

Fact: Black folk chimp out more often than non-black folk.

Let's talks freely about the extremely valid topic of violent black folk. Or we can hide the pesky details and keep pretending that there's nothing to be concerned about.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:25:49 PM by blackie »

blackie

more nonsensical ramblings from capt. douchey

Of all the incidents you posted, how many were done by white people?

Riddler

Let's talks freely about the extremely valid topic of violent black folk. Or we can hide the pesky details and keep pretending that there's nothing to be concerned about.

knock your tits off........
on your OWN thread

Riddler

Of all the incidents you posted, how many were done by white people?

not like i culled the list to weed out white people, blackie...
quite simply, there prob. aren't too many white muslims....
simple fact of the matter is, many 3rd world cultures are backwards & barbaric by civilized standards.....stonings, cutting off body parts for various offenses, honor killings, genital mutilations.....(big list, i won't bore everyone w/ a pageful)
therefore, this suicide bombing & killing innocent people is quite normal for these people.
violence is ingrained in their dna

blackie

Exactly, it is probably genetic, not the religion.

Riddler

cmon blacko, it's not that easy, and you know it
they are barbaric by nature, but the common denominator IS the religion.
you can't tell me you haven't heard or read a million times, ''in the name of allah'', or ''we will kill the infidels, god willing''
their rationale for killing infidels or ''martyring'' themselves w/ a bomb belt is ALWAYS their precious islam

blackie

cmon blacko, it's not that easy, and you know it
they are barbaric by nature, but the common denominator IS the religion.
But maybe Islam + black = double bad

[youtube=425,350]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T1hc1zKnLr0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T1hc1zKnLr0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Riddler

islamic niggas be double pipe-hittin crazy

davann

From personal experience the numerous Muslims I know personally are good people. That is what I have to go on. We all know news outlets rarely tell the whole story and in many cases get very basic facts wrong.

I do not understand why anyone would be surpised by the violence. If you get in the face everyday don't you think eventually you would do something to the person hitting you?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 05:50:52 PM by davann »

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

BUUUTTTT:
the PREDOMINANCE of terroristic activities of late (pick a year....could we start w/ 1979?) are perpetrated by MUSLIMS.
there most certainly is a disturbing trend at work here, apart from the occasional lady-jew bomber, or mafia ''don'' hit, or timmy mcveigh, unabomber, abortion-clinic killers, which are so far apart, as not to be a concern for anyone in particular.

the examples provided by davann & liblover to counterpoint my examples, pale in comparison to the worldwide madness that has infected the islamic faith.

they are the ones w/ their heads stuck down the ''rabbit hole'', as to be so obtuse to the facts swirling around them.

Hey dumbass the raid that started this thread was a retaliation raid on Christians which had terrorized and raided an Islamic village.  Which was probably a retaliation for some other raid and that was a retaliation on and on just like the Hatfields and the McCoys a tit for tat situation upon which you are taking sides.  

Israel has been perpetrating terrorism on a daily basis on Muslims with the lame excuse that all the little kids and women they kill are just collateral damage.  Oh and all the Christians IDF happens to murder are collateral damage as well.  How about all the death that is rained down on the Middle East by USA sanctions.  How accommodating do you think American's would be if China invaded the USA and placed their companies in charge of USA natural resources?   You would find yes men who would collaborate with the invaders but you would also find insurgents that the Chinese would consider them terrorist.  And if the situation got desperate enough civilians would likely be targeted.  

Also what you pull out of your ass as some sort of proof against a religion are from places that are WAR ZONES.  WAR ZONES are always violent hence the name WAR ZONES.  You haven't proven anything other than the fact you are a BIGOT who will buy anything that Zionist or AIPAC fund to fan the flames of hate.  The truth is Zionist and those influenced by Zionist have killed 10 times as many innocent people.   The murders of Muslims are rarely if ever reported in western media.  

Since 2000 in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank, 124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians over the same period of time 1441 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis.  That is 11 times as many Muslims have been murdered by Zionist as have Jews been killed by Muslims.  This is a complete list of those children killed on both sides.  http://www.rememberthesechildren.org/remember2009.html

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.