Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker  (Read 32383 times)

davann

True. But still bat shit crazy.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

I've decided that I might try to post an example of the side's lunatic fringe every time you post one from the lunatic Muslim side.

Of course, I will get bored quickly and might not be very fast in responding.

How can you draw comparisons between mass murders and crazy/lame protesters?

At any rate, if a post-off happens the accounts of atrocities rooted in Islam will outnumber any other fringe caused events.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

blackie

At any rate, if a post-off happens the accounts of atrocities rooted in Islam will outnumber any other fringe caused events.
I don't know about that. Can I blame the Jews for everything Israel had done?

Riddler

I've decided that I might try to post an example of the side's lunatic fringe every time you post one from the lunatic Muslim side.

of course you will run out of examples very quickly.....muslims will always give me plenty of ammo

also, can we play by the apples=apples rules?
wbc is a bunch of lunatics, but until they start blowing shit up, or putting out contracts on people's heads over cartoons, you'll have to do WAY better than that...
luca = 1
you = 0

davann

of course you will run out of examples very quickly.....muslims will always give me plenty of ammo

wbc is a bunch of lunatics, but until they start blowing shit up, or putting out contracts on people's heads over cartoons, you'll have to do WAY better than that...
luca = 1
you = 0

Nope, I set the rules. Crazy for crazy. Action of crazy is irrelevant.

blackie

putting out contracts on people's heads over cartoons
If they can't even kill a cartoonist, you don't have to worry about them.

Riddler

luca = 1
you = 0

now you're being a fucking moron.
it's obvious i've backed you into a corner.
a group of people yelling about how ''god hates fags'' is a far cry from a radical muslim yelling ''alluhah akbar'' & then blowing a cafe of innocent people to smithereens.
there is no comparison.
i don't care or worry about people like the wbc (hint: neither do airlines..)
i am concerned about an angry muslim & his zeal to martyr himself on my dime

Riddler

putting out contracts on people's heads over cartoons
If they can't even kill a cartoonist, you don't have to worry about them.

well, theo van gogh didn't draw a cartoon, but he made a movie short......

davann

luca = 1
you = 0

now you're being a fucking moron.
it's obvious i've backed you into a corner.
a group of people yelling about how ''god hates fags'' is a far cry from a radical muslim yelling ''alluhah akbar'' & then blowing a cafe of innocent people to smithereens.
there is no comparison.
i don't care or worry about people like the wbc (hint: neither do airlines..)
i am concerned about an angry muslim & his zeal to martyr himself on my dime

The point is not to compare levels of crazines. It is to expose you to an equal amount of crazy on the other side in a futile attempt to prove to you that it does not matter what the nationality or race we are all very similar.

Also, wasn't this recent attack in Moscow motivated by something other than religion? I have not folowed the story to closely but I thought it was motivated by a desire to be free of a brutal central authoritarian government. Kind of like what we got here. At least that is a better reason than religion.

Riddler

The point is not to compare levels of crazines. It is to expose you to an equal amount of crazy on the other side in a futile attempt to prove to you that it does not matter what the nationality or race we are all very similar.

Also, wasn't this recent attack in Moscow motivated by something other than religion? I have not folowed the story to closely but I thought it was motivated by a desire to be free of a brutal central authoritarian government. Kind of like what we got here. At least that is a better reason than religion.

....''equal amount of crazy on the other side''??!!
that's just it....it's UNPARELLELED in any comparison you can show me.
NOBODY else is blowing shit up & rioting in the streets the way the muslims are.
i dont' care about how ''crazy'' one group is in their religious fervor.....as long as they aren't harming anyone....their words & rhetoric don't trouble me in the least.
its the whackos that put their hatred into action.

also, re: moscow
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/03/jihad-in-russia-femael-muslims-blow-themselves-up-on-moscow-subway-death-toll-37-and-climbing.html
''The women are willing, even eager, to become “martyrs” for the Islamist jihad, or holy war, driven by a burning desire for revenge on Russia after witnessing the deaths of children, husbands or family members at the hands of the military during the two Chechen wars of the 1990s.
The prolonged war on insurgents over the past decade has added to the pool of recruits among women enraged at seeing security services kidnap, torture and kill male relatives, or destroy their family homes as punishment for alleged involvement with terrorist groups.

....and........

The bombings were revenge for the killing of militant leader Alexander Tikhomirov,

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/world/russian-leaders-long-plagued-by-islamic-terrorists-89494147.html

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

I don't know about that. Can I blame the Jews for everything Israel had done?
According to Lunitic Brazil you should by all means blame an entire group of people for the actions of a few who identify themselves with the group.  So all Germans are Nazis and should be punished for WWII.  All white Americans are to blame for slavery and should be forced to pay reparations to black Americans.  All Southerners are members of the KKK.  So on and so forth in the bigots mind.

Never bothering to notice when a Christian group murders Muslims.  Or even question why it isn't reported in western media.  When a non-Muslim group burns books which they object to or non-Muslim riots happen either it isn't reported or it is reported as being reasonable under the circumstances.  If the group is favored or a majority of the readership the group aspect is down played as a cause. 

Unlike Muslims who are always taking offense over cartoons, these people have serious grievances right?
After publishing a depiction of Jesus on the cross being defecated on by the devil has resulted in the editor-in-chief of the Swedish newspaper "Östgöta Correspondenten" receiving death threats.

One of the messages left on editor in chief Ola Sigvardsson's answering machine was:

"Hope you get a knife in you this coming week. If it isn't a human who does it, Jesus will cut your throat."

Another was:

"Tomorrow, a man will wait outside your door when you leave for work. He has a thing in his hand which will teach you God's anger."

The drawing was on a poster for a punk festival in Linköping. An employee at the local city hall decided that the poster shouldn't be put up in the cultural house "Skylten", which led to accusations of censorship.

The offending cartoon. http://jp.dk/udland/europa/article1291725.ece

It was Piss Christ, Andres Serrano's photograph of a crucifix immersed in his own urine ..........

He has received death threats and hate mail and has lost grants on the one hand, and on the other has enjoyed dozens of laudatory articles  http://www.communityarts.net/readingroom/archivefiles/2002/09/shooting_the_kl.php

Oddly enough under the Wiki blasphemy article the Christian death threats are not mentioned. 

Riddler

you both are still marginalizing the fact that muslims go shithouse WHOLESALE

the 2 examples above are perpetuated by a fractional minority, as there were no major riots or throngs of dead people in the wake of the insulting depictions.

that is the major difference between these 2 groups of people, and i don't know how many more ways you need to be shown (altho, i have a sneaking suspicion you both secretly acknowledge & agree w/ my positions, except are loathe to admit such, in a public forum)

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

In fairness, LibertyLover brings two accounts that are applicable. So there's 2 on the list of "Threats by Christians in the name of Christianity but not backed up with violent actions". Not much, but it's a start.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

davann

Okay, okay. I should have thought of this before. I will post a story of how the U.S. military is killing people all over the world every time you post a story of muslims blowing themselves up. There is no diff in the level of crazy there.

There is enough crazy in the world, why not tear yourself away from it's influence? Be the bigger man and do your part, if only in your personal life, to end the cycle of crazy violence.

Riddler

Okay, okay. I should have thought of this before. I will post a story of how the U.S. military is killing people all over the world every time you post a story of muslims blowing themselves up. There is no diff in the level of crazy there.

i know, i know...
the big, bad u.s. military
how bout iraq?
i'd be willing to wager that various iraqi sects have killed & continue to kill MORE of their own people than the u.s. military
and...are you counting the shitbags that need killin'?
taliban?
al queda?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.