Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker  (Read 32344 times)

blackie

Talking shit and doing shit ain't the same.

Have those nutty Christians actually done anything?

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

Haven't met them all, but I assume not all enlistees are Christians.
The vast majority are.

Ecolitan

• View Profile

oh....here we fucking go.
of course, the fact that iraqis are slaughtering iraqis wholesale, takes a back seat to the big-bad americans

You sounded like a jew just then.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

Talking shit and doing shit ain't the same.

Have those nutty Christians actually done anything?

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

Haven't met them all, but I assume not all enlistees are Christians.
The vast majority are.

..and the remainder haven't exactly had their arms twisted to participate, even those who are themselves Muslim.

Doesn't apply.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

davann

There but for the grace of God goes I.

It would not take much environmental conditions to turn current radical christians into muslim slaughtering lunatics. Crazy is crazy and to go from only talking the talk to walking the walk is a small step for a crazy hate filled person. The diff between the two is irrelevant and merely boils down to varying degrees of desperation.

The difference is completely relevant.

We will see.

Riddler

The diff between the two is irrelevant and merely boils down to varying degrees of desperation.

yipee.
let's play the ''what-if'' game, shall we?

what if rabbits could shoot guns?
then dogs wouldn't fuck with them.

what if jews had balls & guns back in the 40's?
a lot less would have wound up in mass graves.

what if .....these crazy christians go crazy & start killing muslims?
*yawn*
meanwhile, back at the jihad-ranch........

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

It would not take much environmental conditions to turn current radical christians into muslim slaughtering lunatics. Crazy is crazy and to go from only talking the talk to walking the walk is a small step for a crazy hate filled person. The diff between the two is irrelevant and merely boils down to varying degrees of desperation.

We will see.

Dunno.. hope not, unless they've been pushed first.

But why spend time speculating and stretching for some alternate truth that equates the two groups when reality is right in front of you?

Person A: "Muslims are killing Christians. Like.. often. There are plenty of examples."
Person B: "Well Christians might start killing Muslims someday."

....?

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

davann

We will see.

You mean kinda like those crazy muslims? Time to end the cycle. No one wins if it continues.

davann

The diff between the two is irrelevant and merely boils down to varying degrees of desperation.

yipee.

Okay. What if you were not such easily manipulated tool?

I know the answer too. Fox would have one less viewer and Drudge would lose a regular reader.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

We will see.

You mean kinda like those crazy muslims? Time to end the cycle. No one wins if it continues.

Are you arguing that these actions are excusable because the government is corrupt or that their preferred leader hasn't yet been installed?

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile

News flash: Crazed religious zealots are crazy.

What is the point of this discussion? Is there something you propose to do about it?
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

yipee.
It isn't what if.  In Nigeria Christians have killed Muslims and vs versa it is a very corrupt place.

The Christian Identity group grew out of the KKK who considered themselves Christians and they killed many black Muslims in the United States and blacks in general because according to their doctrine blacks are the descendants of Cain.    And this was without the stress of people bombing them or puppet governments being supported by black foreign powers.  

How about when Israel a Jewish country invades and bombs Christians in Lebanon?  It isn't reported in the news as Jewish attacking Christians it is reported by country titles.  Lebanon is the only Middle Eastern country with a plurality of Christians that means there is a significant enough percentage of Christians that they are a political force.   It is estimated that 40% of Lebanon is Christian.  While Egypt is home to the largest population of Christians they don't have a plurality.  Israel the home of Christianity is no where near the percentage of Christian citizens.  In the West Bank and occupied territory there use to be 20% Christian.  Now only 2% of Christians remain and it isn't all because of the Muslims either many are being pushed out or killed by the Israeli forces who represent Jewish interest.

Whenever it is a dispute involving a group who happen to be Muslim as well as citizen of a territory.  Why is it that their residential identity isn't used but their religious one is used in the media when the conflict is more about land disputes than religious ones?  The agenda is to vilify a religion.  The media never or very rarely uses the Jewish or Christian identity when reporting violence done by people who belong to those religions.   The media is more likely to use their citizenship of other ethnic identity rather than their religious identity.  
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 01:16:21 PM by libertylover »

Riddler

we keep going round n round here....and getting nowhere.
yes, religious group A) hates B) hates C), and on, and on
i guess my biggest problem w/ muslims is that their fanaticism knows no bounds:
if i draw a cartoon that insults catholics or jews, i'll sleep soundly at night knowing that i'm not on some hit list.
not so w/ our islamic friends...and i could easily fill many pages of near recent examples (don't make me do it)
the latest:

http://en.trend.az/regions/world/europe/1651383.html

''Seven people have been arrested in the Irish Republic over an alleged plot to kill a Swedish cartoonist for depicting the Prophet Muhammad, police say.
The four men and three women are all Muslim, according to media reports, though a police statement did not confirm this, reported.
Cartoonist Lars Vilks had depicted the Prophet Muhammad with the body of a dog in the Nerikes Allehanda newspaper.
Islamic militants put a $100,000 (Ł67,000) bounty on his head.''

this guy drew this cartoon IN 2007!!!!

these fucking people don't quit.

This is the reason special attention to islam & muslims is a requisite.. I defy you to show me ANY OTHER RELIGION that gets whacked-out-of-it's-tits, over perceived insults

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

Here again it is not all who are using the Muslim religion this way for perceived insults.   Unless you have some way of proving that every single one of the 1.57 billion Muslims in the world contributed money to fund the hit you still only have some radicals to blame. 

A black man in the south could have found himself hung for the perceived insult of looking at a white woman the wrong way.  Yeah that is so much more rational than a hit on a cartoonist.  And these murders were perpetrated by people who considered themselves to be Christians. 

Or how about this case:

Paul "Big Paulie" Castellano's daughter told him that her boyfriend had insulted him royally. Big Paulie recruited a couple of young toughs to eliminate the problem permanently. John Gotti and Joseph Massino got together to kill Vito Borelli, the offending boyfriend.

What did Vito Borelli do wrong? According to Bonanno turncoat Goodlooking Sal Vitale, Borelli said out loud what Castellano's pals were afraid to: that Big Paulie looked a lot like Frank Perdue. the chicken magnate. Vitale was called on to help Massino and Gotti and several others dispose of Borelli's body in 1975 after these men killed him at a Manhattan cookie business operated by Bonanno soldier Anthony Rabito.
Someone saying you look like Frank Perdue is a killing offense.  And that is so much more rational.

All your cartoonist hit proves is there is some radicals out there are insane enough to order a hit for a crazy reason.  And that there are some people willing to carry it out for the price offered.  People have killed others for as little as $2.  No joke an Asian woman was killed by a mugger when she only had $2.  The mugger killed her because she only had $2 and that make him angry.   I don't know what ethnic group or religion that mugger considered himself to belong to but his quilt is not the guilt of the group for which he belongs.  Just as Italians are not all made men in the mafia who will order hits for a perceived insult.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

The Christian Identity group grew out of the KKK who considered themselves Christians and they killed many black Muslims in the United States and blacks in general because according to their doctrine blacks are the descendants of Cain.    And this was without the stress of people bombing them or puppet governments being supported by black foreign powers.

Not challenging you about this, not exactly, but do you have examples of the Christian Identity people killing many black Muslims?

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

News flash: Crazed religious zealots are crazy.

It is so. In fact, prolly been like that since religion was invented.

What is the point of this discussion? Is there something you propose to do about it?

Probably questions not intended for me, but I'll take a stab/hack/machete at it.

I don't feel any kinship whatsoever with "Christians" in Africa (I barely do here). If I went to a Christian church in Liberia or wherever, I'd been seen as 1. "Whitey", 2. "American", 3. "potential victim". I'd see them as Liberian people who have agreed to accept bags of rice in exchange for singing the hymns belonging to the people who bring the rice.

Africa has had tribal warfare for.. .. ..quite awhile, no matter who has occupied the land, no matter who controls the corruption in government, no matter what religions are claiming what land. It's a jungle paradise of fuck-up. I can't imagine how it could be any worse.

<My ESP is tingling.. someone, somewhere out there is thinking of typing a reply saying... "Africa was swell until the evil white man came ashore and took advantage of those poor little African people." ..save it. That concept in itself is pure racism.>

From where I'm at, the point of discussion is simply to be blunt about the topic. People love to root for the underdog. Muslims have been wrongly portrayed as the underdog for so long now that people have just stopped questioning whether or not it's true. Due to someone's rules (likely some feel-good/guilt ridden whites somewhere who utilize some good PR firms), it's the latest social taboo to speak ill regarding Muslims. Especially if your commentary includes an illustration of allah. Apparently even more so within Liberty communities where any collective referencing had better be confined to cops and politicians, or else tears and cries of "bigot" are bound to flow aplenty.

I have no proposals for solution, other than to remain grounded in reality. Everyone knows that there are perfectly loving and harmless people of all religions, goes without saying. Not all Catholic priests bugger the little fellas in the congregation, not all Christian Identity folks are scouting the wilderness for black folks to hang, not all Muslims have dynamite taped near their scrotums, not all Buddhists refrain from jerkin' one out now and again.

The difference is, as shown by the replies in threads like this, is that if you criticize Muslims you should be prepared for some fallout. That's where the bullshit is deepest, because you can criticize any of the other groups mentioned above and it's all giggles, but insult or criticize Islam and get badgered like crazy for doing so.

That's especially odd since most of the people I know don't even have any remote ties to Islam, yet are easily worked into a frenzy over any offhand comment.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 33 queries.