Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker  (Read 32351 times)

blackie

Funny world we live in.
Gay funny, not haha funny.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

Wow, you really don't know much history do you?

most christian atrocities occurred in the 1100-1700's (that latter being the burning of heretics & witches.)
other than modern day ireland, do tell me of current barbarism by christians.
the muslims have that market cornered, my friend.

I think the Jews who died in the Holocaust would disagree.  Hitler sponsored and attended a Passion Play every Easter in Germany.  As much as Christians want to distance themselves from the murder and oppression of millions of Jews they can not because they did nothing to stop the slaughter.   No the people who own the media have you thinking that Muslims have the market cornered.  

Not since 1700's oh really what about Yugoslavia jackass?  Serbs (Orthodox Christians), Croats (Catholics) and ethnic Albanians (Muslims) during the civil war which broke out after the break up of Yugoslavia in which the Serb forces were guilty of war crimes on a massive scale.  
Serbs in Bosnia freely committed genocide against Muslims. Bosnian Serbs operated under the local leadership of Radovan Karadzic, president of the illegitimate Bosnian Serb Republic. Karadzic had once told a group of journalists, "Serbs and Muslims are like cats and dogs. They cannot live together in peace. It is impossible."  
http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/bosnia.htm In the end of the conflict it was estimated 200,000 Muslim civilians had been systematically murdered. More than 20,000 were missing and feared dead, while 2,000,000 had become refugees.  And again it was more about the property and power using religion as an excuse for the murder and theft.   And even in this example some Christians actually created an alliance with the Muslims against other Christians.  So not all Christians just like not all Muslims.  I wouldn't want to be identified as a Christian if the only example of Christians were the Serbs played out night after night in the news.  

We typically don't hear about the conflicts between Hindus and Muslims but they have been fighting for a long time and it isn't as simply as it is all the Muslims fault either.  You are also ignoring the Chechnya which it could be argued is in the middle of a Muslim genocide.  A genocide not perpetrated by Christians but by Atheistic Communist.  It is more about oil money and power than philosophical or religious differences but those are thrown out as excuses.  If Chechnya did not have oil I doubt Russia would be at war there any more than America would be in Iraq if it were not for the oil.  

The Nigerian Muslims have as little to do with American Muslims.  Than did my Baptist Grandmother had to do with Hitler even though both like a good Passion Play.  To lump all people who identify themselves as Muslim as being fundamentalist nutjobs is just as stupid as lumping all Christians in with Serbian Christian nutjobs or Hitler.  I don't even lump all Jews in with the Zionist.  There are many Jews who don't agree with ethnic cleansing being perpetuated using their religion as an excuse.

For centuries the US vs THEM rallying cry has been used by those who seek to either profit from war or to maintain power.

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day

Yeah, I saw the headlines about the Muslims slaughtering the Christians. What I didn't know until today was that this was in retaliation for the Christians of the area attacking local Muslim villages and slaughtering the inhabitants.

And the beat goes on. Isn't religion wonderful?
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile

I can't decide which school of thought is dumber.  Probably the Muslims. 

Riddler

Not since 1700's oh really what about Yugoslavia jackass? 

And again it was more about the property and power using religion as an excuse for the murder and theft. 

It is more about oil money and power than philosophical or religious differences

1: you're grasping at straws here.
hitler?
hitler's & the 3rd reich's goal was to pave the way for their master race. not just jews were exterminated, but anyone w/ physical deformities, mental illness, homosexuals, etc.

i might have mentioned bosnia/serbs in an earlier post....and, using your quotes above;

it was more about the real estate....location, location, location....as it were.

you've done a great job contradicting yourself

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

Not since 1700's oh really what about Yugoslavia jackass? 
  And again it was more about the property and power using religion as an excuse for the murder and theft. 
 It is more about oil money and power than philosophical or religious differences
1: you're grasping at straws here.
hitler?
hitler's & the 3rd reich's goal was to pave the way for their master race. not just jews were exterminated, but anyone w/ physical deformities, mental illness, homosexuals, etc.
i might have mentioned bosnia/serbs in an earlier post....and, using your quotes above;
it was more about the real estate....location, location, location....as it were.
you've done a great job contradicting yourself
You've done a great job of taking things out of context.  In context what I said is religion or group identity is used as an excuse to gain real estate or power not just the religion you simple minded bigot.  Hitler used group identity of which Christian was part of the master race identity even though that has been white washed.  I am not grasping at straws you are the one doing that by posting the worst of a group then saying the entire group is that way.

Riddler

must you be such an obstinant twat?
the radical muslim, which at this point in time,(& since, say, the 70's), has been on an all-out religious throwdown against the ""INFIDEL", obviously is something YOU can't (or won't) get your head around.
shit, they even proclaim via ALL SORTS of media outlets, that their precious religion is precisely the reason for their ''jihad'' against the west & other religions, freely citing verses of the koran to back them up.
i see NO OTHER religion carrying on in this fashion.
you, on the other hand, are falling all over yourself, dredging up all sorts of christianity-based conspiracy theories, to back up specious claims of christians ''slaughtering'' poor muslims, willie-nillie...
peddle your papers elsewhere.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

the radical muslim, which at this point in time,(& since, say, the 70's), has been on an all-out religious throwdown against the ""INFIDEL", obviously is something YOU can't (or won't) get your head around.
shit, they even proclaim via ALL SORTS of media outlets, that their precious religion is precisely the reason for their ''jihad'' against the west & other religions, freely citing verses of the koran to back them up.
you, on the other hand, are falling all over yourself, dredging up all sorts of christianity-based conspiracy theories, to back up specious claims of christians ''slaughtering'' poor muslims, willie-nillie...
Oh now it is RADICAL Muslims.  Back peddle much there Luca?   Isn't that the same thing as specifying the Christian Identity group after trying to attach their radicalism to the Christian faith in general?  The Christian Identity group is a radical racist group who harbor some violent ideas.  I actually agree Radical Muslims are using their religion out of context to justify their violent acts.   Their radicalism differenciates them from the large number of peaceful Muslims.   The country with the largest Muslim population in the world has never ever attacked the United States.  Why, because for the most part the United States has no designs on their territory.  Probably because they don't have oil.  The West also hasn't been meddling in their country's politics either by re-instating or maintaining dictators over elected representatives.   

Regardless of religion Nigeria has a notoriously corrupt government.  The government in that country has stolen millions if not billions in foreign aid.  Land disputes abound between people because the government is so corrupt.  Religion is just being used to justify acquiring other people's property.   What the Nigerian Muslims or Christians do to each other in Nigeria has less to do with religion and more to do with failure of predictable property rights.   

davann

For some one that thinks highly of himself I am sorta surprised that you allow yourself to played like a tool.

Not to long ago some one posted a link to a documentary on the crazy christian group here in the states that prayed to Bush and had all sorts of violent sermons about killing muslims with cited bible versed to justify it. There are crazies on both sides. It just so happens you are being exposed to one side's crazies more than the other side to warp your view of the world. Wake up man. Stop being a tool.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

Talking shit and doing shit ain't the same.

Have those nutty Christians actually done anything?
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Riddler

word.
i'm more concerned about the doers

davann

There but for the grace of God goes I.

It would not take much environmental conditions to turn current radical christians into muslim slaughtering lunatics. Crazy is crazy and to go from only talking the talk to walking the walk is a small step for a crazy hate filled person. The diff between the two is irrelevant and merely boils down to varying degrees of desperation.

blackie

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

Riddler

oh....here we fucking go.
of course, the fact that iraqis are slaughtering iraqis wholesale, takes a back seat to the big-bad americans

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

Haven't met them all, but I assume not all enlistees are Christians.

There but for the grace of God goes I.

It would not take much environmental conditions to turn current radical christians into muslim slaughtering lunatics. Crazy is crazy and to go from only talking the talk to walking the walk is a small step for a crazy hate filled person. The diff between the two is irrelevant and merely boils down to varying degrees of desperation.

The difference is completely relevant.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.