Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker  (Read 32345 times)

Riddler

the religion of peace at work, once again...
dumb christians worshipping the wrong god....

JOS, Nigeria – Rioters armed with machetes slaughtered more than 200 people overnight Sunday as religious violence flared anew between Christians and Muslims in central Nigeria, witnesses said. Hundreds of people fled their homes, fearing reprisal attacks.

The bodies of the dead — including many women and children — lined dusty streets in three mostly Christian villages south of the regional capital of Jos, local journalists and a civil rights group said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100307/ap_on_re_af/af_nigeria_violence

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick

Now if we could only get ALL the whackos of ALL religions to do this to each other on a larger scale, wow....................................... what a wonderful world :D

Can we just leave the women and children out of it?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 04:16:11 PM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

Typical group think.  How many Jews did Christians kill?  How many Muslims did Christians kill?  How many Catholics were killed by Protestants?  How many (insert group A) did (insert group B) kill?  Various groups have been killing each other for centuries based on group think.   Does it mean all the people agree with murdering others who are different from themselves or belong to another group?  No individuals make choices.   Usually all you have to do is follow the money to find the real reason for the murders and it has nothing to do with religion, race or gender.  People use that as an excuse to kill for profit.  Why else invade Iraq and setup foreign oil companies?  There are many countries which don't hide their hate of Israel and are run by dictators.  American officials are not planning to invade those countries and some are even considered favored trading partners.  But go ahead I doubt logic or facts will shake your group think propaganda mind set.

Riddler

Typical group think.  How many Jews did Christians kill?  How many Muslims did Christians kill?  How many Catholics were killed by Protestants?  How many (insert group A) did (insert group B) kill?  Various groups have been killing each other for centuries based on group think.   Does it mean all the people agree with murdering others who are different from themselves or belong to another group?  No individuals make choices.   Usually all you have to do is follow the money to find the real reason for the murders and it has nothing to do with religion, race or gender.  People use that as an excuse to kill for profit.  Why else invade Iraq and setup foreign oil companies?  There are many countries which don't hide their hate of Israel and are run by dictators.  American officials are not planning to invade those countries and some are even considered favored trading partners.  But go ahead I doubt logic or facts will shake your group think propaganda mind set.

you ARE a simple cunt, aren't you?
yes, all religious groups have perpetrated atrocities upon others....like in the 15-1600's.
...the rest of mankind has kinda outgrown the madness & barbaric tendencies, except that pesky islamic horde
and, yes, it IS about religion, big boy....where it concerns muslims vs. ''the west/ infidels...
just ask them...they say it loud & fucking clear.

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile

Christians and Jews had more time to secularize, plus neither group actually had a major backslide in terms of such secularization. Islam in the 1400s was quite like Christianity is today, but what happened was more or less one group of Islamic scholars (non-Aristotelians) had the other killed off or exiled. Ever since, Islamic scholarship has been stagnant. It's sad too, because if it wasn't for those Aristotelian Islamic scholars Europe would have never had a chance (as the Spanish kicked Moorish ass and stole a shit load of books which they couldn't read, but Byzantine diplomats (now refugees) could).
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

Typical group think.  How many Jews did Christians kill?  How many Muslims did Christians kill?  How many Catholics were killed by Protestants?  How many (insert group A) did (insert group B) kill?

In what time frame? Seems to have been a while ago. We do know the victim count grew by 200 in today's attack. Over the decades, Group B and the other aggressors have become more civilized, more tolerant, inclusive, encouraging of diversity, etc. (to the extent that it is gag-worthy even).

Various groups have been killing each other for centuries based on group think.   Does it mean all the people agree with murdering others who are different from themselves or belong to another group?  No individuals make choices.   Usually all you have to do is follow the money to find the real reason for the murders and it has nothing to do with religion, race or gender.  People use that as an excuse to kill for profit.  Why else invade Iraq and setup foreign oil companies?  There are many countries which don't hide their hate of Israel and are run by dictators.  American officials are not planning to invade those countries and some are even considered favored trading partners.  But go ahead I doubt logic or facts will shake your group think propaganda mind set.

Got kinda lost in reading that last bit, but I think you're talking around the issue instead of addressing the core.

Currently there is one group of people with a common identifier notoriously known for violent aggression (aside from governments in general). Sidestepping the problem won't help anything. Yes, the US gov. is underhandedly profiting from war, reigning in the masses with the usual "Support Our Troops" method, etc. That's wrong, but so is militant Muslim aggression. As long as you're calling one group out, call the others as well.

The US does get some oil from Nigeria as wells as provide the country with tons of aid. The population is pretty much evenly split between Christians and Muslims, with clashes not uncommon. Their brand of Christianity is a peculiar one (still a'fearin' the ol witchcraft and whatnot) not like your Baptist church down on the corner. The Muslim share seems to be of the more rambunctious type that the headlines love to cover. Both groups are so far removed from me that I don't care much about them.

My beef with stories like the one in the link and the comments that they attract is the glossing over the details in both the stories and comments- on both sides. The Christian peeps will cry foul because there are dead Christians (would they speak up if a batch of Buddhists were the victims?), Muslims will say their group simply must have been provoked, as they are a religion of peace (says so in their little book). And then you have comments that don't address anything other than a third party or ancient history. Not picking on you liberylover, just saying that nothing comes of looking over the core issue. Crazy Muslims/crazy Afro-Christians clashing, neither group likely able to comprehend much about the political maneuvering behind the scenes.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile

Christians and Jews had more time to secularize, plus neither group actually had a major backslide in terms of such secularization. Islam in the 1400s was quite like Christianity is today, but what happened was more or less one group of Islamic scholars (non-Aristotelians) had the other killed off or exiled. Ever since, Islamic scholarship has been stagnant. It's sad too, because if it wasn't for those Aristotelian Islamic scholars Europe would have never had a chance (as the Spanish kicked Moorish ass and stole a shit load of books which they couldn't read, but Byzantine diplomats (now refugees) could).

Their calender year reflects their age of progress.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Riddler

Their calender year reflects their age of progress.

oh, hey there diog...
this morning i took a big 'ol greasy shit & wiped my ass w/ several pages of the ''torah''.
have a good 1

davann

yes, all religious groups have perpetrated atrocities upon others....like in the 15-1600's.

Wow, you really don't know much history do you?

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

Are you curious about Christian Death? No, not the band!

All the saucy details you were ever curious about, all the questions you've had regarding them Mauraudin' Muslims and their penchant for hackin' on soft Christian flesh can be researched by clicking one simple link.

You'll become the best informed neighbor on the block when it comes to frequency of monotheistic clashes between two backwards-thinking supergroups of holy rollin' drones. No longer will you feel left out when everyone in your circle of friends begin to discuss the latest numbers of casualties left behind after the most recent violent clashes between the Religion of Peace versus the Religion of Turning the Other Cheek.

As an interested party in all things related to glorious jihad as it pertains specifically to Christianity, you'll have 24/7 access to all these data, and more, when you visit this new web site, created for YOU!

Try it Today!

BUT WAIT! ...there's more!

Not so narrowly focused that your only concern is of violence against Christians? There's a site for you too! Want to extend your range of vision just a bit further behind the curtain and learn about how other groups may be affected by Allah's Army? ..maybe even your group?

You do? Then go HERE, now!

Please hear our call for help. We wish to fairly represent the persecution of all religious persons. In recent times, events pertaining to wrongly treated Muslim peoples occur too infrequently for us to provide regular commentary or publications to reflect this rare travesty. But we are committed to equally exposing the ill-treatment of all people based on their faith. In considering the shortcomings we face regarding this topic as it pertains to Muslims, we ask that any and all instances of:

* hijab prejudice (particularly when involved with Abercrombie & Fitch)
* cartoon depictions of A--ah
* dogs pictured in advertisements in the locale where Muslim people reside or work or merely pass
* unfair workplace practices, including the handling of alcohol in warehouses, meat, etc.
* being asked to pass through security terminals in the same manner that unbelievers are
* naming classroom teddy bears or other classroom mascots after the supreme one

It would be unfair of us to overlook these despicable atrocities and others like them committed against Muslims, especially given the numerous headlines that directly sympathize with Christian victims. Victimization is not relegated to one specific faith, and no man can claim to be more a victim than another given the fact that the condition is subjective. Who can say that driving a truck over a child's arm as a form of punishment compares with the agony of loss of employment at Abercrombie & Fitch? How does one come to the conclusion that having been beaten as a result of having been raped is any worse than opening the morning paper, expecting to read up on the weather and instead being confronted with an illustration, an infidel's rendition no less, of your preferred deity?

Be ye (peace be upon your name) informed!

« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 10:48:32 PM by Comandanté El Diablo Lobo »
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Riddler

most christian atrocities occurred in the 1100-1700's (that latter being the burning of heretics & witches.)
other than modern day ireland, do tell me of current barbarism by christians.
the muslims have that market cornered, my friend.

davann

most christian atrocities occurred in the 1100-1700's (that latter being the burning of heretics & witches.)
other than modern day ireland, do tell me of current barbarism by christians.
the muslims have that market cornered, my friend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_Genocide

Riddler

yeah, well it appears there was more going on here than religious persecution:

''The predominantly Bosniak area of Central Podrinje (the region around Srebrenica) had a primary strategic importance to Serbs, as without it there would be no territorial integrity within their new political entity of Republika Srpska.''

just so hapens these areas were occupied by, predominantly, muslims. (bosniaks)

davann

''The predominantly Bosniak area of Central Podrinje (the region around Srebrenica) had a primary strategic importance to Serbs, as without it there would be no territorial integrity within their new political entity of Republika Srpska.''

Religious fervor is a common tactic used by those that wish to make a strategic move. There is no doubt that the grunt on the ground was whipped into a frenzy about them damn Muslims living over there. Just as you are now being manipulated to believe all Muslims are evil to further someone higher up the chains ambitions. Just like those religious suicide bombers are manipulated to further an agenda that has nothing to do with religion.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 01:44:12 PM by davann »

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile

Religious fervor is a common tactic used by those that wish to make a strategic move. There is no doubt that the grunt on the ground was whipped into a frenzy about them damn Muslims living over there. Just as you are now being manipulated to believe all Muslims are evil to further someone higher up the chains ambitions. Just like those religious suicide bombers are manipulated to further an agenda that has nothing to do with religion.

You know its funny that patriotism is being used to combat Islam in Western democracies because they wouldn't be able to as easily get people to join the cause through religion. It also occurred to me that in advertisements, they use state patriotism to get people to buy stuff. Funny world we live in.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 31 queries.