Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker  (Read 32350 times)

Riddler

beat me to it , hb.

i was gonna mention several islamic clerics announce that female's provocative clothing responsible for earthquakes....and the southpark guys' lives are threatened by?????

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

....and the southpark guys' lives are threatened by?????

Why.. I haven't any glimmer of an idea.. but this thread sure has gone quiet.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile

This thread is almost up there with Christian anarchy is the only sensible answer.

Sigh**********

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

Whaddaya mean?

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Riddler

HB,
i'm officially declaring a win here.
(i wish it weren't so...it's a very bittersweet win)

the limp-wristed, naysaying douchebaggery on this forum, that defiantly poo-poohed my premonitions re: the evil of islam & its infection of this country....
when 2) american cartoonists LIVES ARE THREATENED by an islamic organization BASED ON THIS FUCKING SOIL....
Game Over Johnny...
TIME FOR OUR WAR W/ ISLAM >>>HERE AND NOW

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

Dunno about war, but it's certainly time to talk about it, and talk about, and it talk about it until the message is clear that free speech should always trump violent threats.

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin

1.Create a thread called Mohammed does dogs
2.Post pics and videos of Mohammed in compromising positions with dogs
3.Receive death threats  and worldwide attention for the ftl forum
4$profit!

:lol:
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile

1.Create a thread called Mohammed does dogs
2.Post pics and videos of Mohammed in compromising positions with dogs
3.Receive death threats  and worldwide attention for the ftl forum
4$profit!

:lol:

I'm for this. I think it would rock if someone had the guts to host the largest collection of anti-mohammed comics and images on the internet - until the ISP caved to the pressure and shut it down.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

Ecolitan

• View Profile

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

HB,
i'm officially declaring a win here.
(i wish it weren't so...it's a very bittersweet win)

the limp-wristed, naysaying douchebaggery on this forum, that defiantly poo-poohed my premonitions re: the evil of islam & its infection of this country....
when 2) american cartoonists LIVES ARE THREATENED by an islamic organization BASED ON THIS FUCKING SOIL....
Game Over Johnny...
TIME FOR OUR WAR W/ ISLAM >>>HERE AND NOW

Actually you are officially declared an warmongering racist bigot.

I pointed out that there were no massive demonstrations or death threats directed at Salvidor Dali when he painted a depiction of Muhammad.  There have been numerous depictions of Muhammad some of which were unflattering which didn't receive any attention at all much less death threats.  And how is it when the Danish newspaper requested depictions of Muhammad that radical militant Muslims in the Gaza somehow had access to loads of Danish flags ready for burning?  When supplies are difficult to acquire much less flags.   It isn't like they have an international flag hut on every corner of their IDF firebombed out city.  It makes much more sense that radicals incited many of these protests for recruitment purposes.  Another possibility is that agent provocateurs were sent in to incite anger then film angry Muslim mobs to get Americans more on board maintaining a war with  Muslims in general.

Riddler

you seem bent on bringing up ancient history.
dali painted that 50-60 YEARS AGO.

the muslim populace of today is far more rabid & angry than their forebears.

''So what is different now than, say, in 14th century Turkey or in the mid-twentieth century of Salvador Dali’s portrait? Two things: the obvious fact is that information is transmitted infinitely faster than ever before, even though the Danish cartoons in question were published in September of last year. Noting this 'delay in outrage' over the portrayals leads to the other obvious fact: it points to the present-day virulence of Islamo-facism. ''

http://www.classicalvalues.com/archives/003319.html

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

you seem bent on bringing up ancient history.
dali painted that 50-60 YEARS AGO.

the muslim populace of today is far more rabid & angry than their forebears.

''So what is different now than, say, in 14th century Turkey or in the mid-twentieth century of Salvador Dali’s portrait? Two things: the obvious fact is that information is transmitted infinitely faster than ever before, even though the Danish cartoons in question were published in September of last year. Noting this 'delay in outrage' over the portrayals leads to the other obvious fact: it points to the present-day virulence of Islamo-facism. ''

http://www.classicalvalues.com/archives/003319.html

Dali's is considered a contemporary with Salman Rushdie who did receive death threats.  They had this thing before the internet called new papers.  Dali was internationally famous.  He did a lecture tour called, "nuclear mysticism," and excerpts from that were available on University campuses around the world.  To publicize the tour Dali sent out press packets with pictures of the art and these went to campuses as well as newspapers.  Don't try to tell me Dali didn't do that because I know for a fact they had a copy on hand in my University's library.  Muslims were already studying in the United States at the time.  My uncle at MIT a Dali fan had a Muslim suite mate in the late 60s.  I remember the publicity surrounding the opening of the Dali Museum at St. Petersburg, Florida.  Mostly because Alice Cooper was involved.   I actually managed to go to the Dali Museum in St. Petersburg when Alice Cooper did his Trash tour in the late 80's which was sad because it was the year Dali died.  News and information did make it around globe.  It is laughable how stupid you are trying to make the claim that in the late 60s were the dark-ages of information.  Another thing bigot the cartoons were originally published in 2005 not last year.

So all you are left with is radical Muslims are more vocal and have a more receptive audience in the Muslim community.  But why is that? Years of sanctions creating starvation and hardship, lands being stolen with home demolished, dictators being re-instated or supported by outside forces, wars being instigated which kill hundreds of thousands of Muslims are all reasons why.  And how about when Muslims escape the hardships placed on them by outside forces in their home lands by immigrating to other countries they are discriminated against.  The real reason in a word is BLOWBACK and has nothing to do with cartoons or art. http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Sept_11_2001/Blowback_CJ_article.html  

Riddler

It is laughable how stupid you are trying to make the claim that in the late 60s were the dark-ages of information.  Another thing bigot the cartoons were originally published in 2005 not last year.

i never made that claim, jerky.
it's a quote from the linked article.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

It is laughable how stupid you are trying to make the claim that in the late 60s were the dark-ages of information.  Another thing bigot the cartoons were originally published in 2005 not last year.

i never made that claim, jerky.
it's a quote from the linked article.

It is just as dumb to copy a quote with a false claim as to make the claim yourself.  Your obviously able to type and could have corrected the date error in the quote.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Muslims slaughter a bunch of christians (mostly women & children)What a Shocker

// ]]>

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 31 queries.