Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Mow them down
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mow them down  (Read 3382 times)

Ecolitan

• View Profile
Mow them down
« on: August 10, 2011, 10:17:38 AM »

You got a shop in london full of strongarm robbers....  mow them down.  If there were only one it would be OK.  What's wrong with dropping 50 of them?  No innocent bystanders inside your closed store, just evil fuckers.

My customer said this and I was reluctant to agree but in the end told him I would post it on the internet and defend it.  THIS is why people have legitimate self-defense need for machine guns.

Then we got in a fight about curfews....  I just can't keep my mouth shut when motherfuckers want to initiate force, not even for money apparently.  He was supposed to move out for all this shit... no play FOX news in the middle of my jobsite all day.  It's taking it's toll.

alaric89

• View Profile
Re: Mow them down
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 10:27:48 AM »

Painful isn't it. At least you probably both agree on free market and importance of honesty in business. This is good when you give him the bill. :D
Conservatives are more honest about paying on time in my experience.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 10:36:16 AM »

Yeah, he's a Ron Paul/Napalitano fan.  The vast majority of what he says is refreshing.  

Really only serves to remind me that even the top 1% of pro-freedom folks draw their freedom line somewhere on the wrong side of putting me in a cage for refusing to help them do their evil ass shit.  Makes me sad... and scared.  If I can't talk THIS guy out of putting me in a cage then I am surely doomed.

Did I mention Fox news all day every day is taking it's toll?

Getting paid isn't a problem for me.  One time a poor lady whose kid had shit all over her house while he lived in it for a couple years owed me money and kept calling to set up payment plans.  She really wanted to pay.  I didn't persue her or stop by on payday, I didn't need the money that bad, it wasn't THAT much and I was happy to have helped....  I also dated her daughter a few times.

Other than that, my business is word of mouth.  If I'm in your house we have both been vouched for.  I don't get stiffed (knock on wood)   I also get a significant chunk down, I am never out of pocket for materials.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 10:43:55 AM by Ecolitan »

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 01:36:40 PM »

You got a shop in london full of strongarm robbers.... mow them down.  If there were only one it would be OK.  What's wrong with dropping 50 of them?  No innocent bystanders inside your closed store, just evil fuckers.

Too bad, so sad. I don't have time/inclination to determine if those 50 evil fuckers will refrain from beating me to death. They've gone beyond simple trespass in that regard. Dropping a dozen of them with a few well-timed bursts from a SAW will cause the rest to flee post haste.

Then we got in a fight about curfews....

Sorry, but the government does not have the moral right to tell me when and where I can be at any given time. As long as I'm not initiating force against another, its just more Police-State asstardness.
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Er_Murazor's KoLWiki Page

BonerJoe

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 02:23:19 PM »

You don't need a machine guns, you just need *a* gun. Pointing it at the pussy motherfuckers will be enough in most cases. Having the balls to actually shoot one will really make them scurry.

You could even be nice about it by yelling "If you're arse ain't outta 'ere in 30 seconds I'm gonna shoot you bloody cunts!"

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 02:56:30 PM »

Minimum force, just enough to get the job done or showing strength and confidence as BJ suggested.
1. Probably would protect ones property.
2. Would garner less attention from police and vengeful relatives.
3. Has the least chance of destroying what one is trying to protect.
Gag 1: Hard to sell antique furniture with bloodstains and bulletholes.
Gag 2: "Well I tossed a hand grenade when those bastards started to loot my store. I killed everybody including a 12 year old. I still lost my store, am up on murder charges, and a grieving mother put a contract out on me."
Gag 3: "Maybe I should have taken a course on how to use this fucking g..."

BonerJoe

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 03:47:09 PM »

If I have to kill people, I hope it is about something more import than protecting some Twinkies.

I would find it hard pressed to actually shoot someone for stealing. Most situations can just be solved with pointing a gun at someone. However, if they are attempting to or actually initiating force against my personal body or a loved one...blam.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 04:07:17 PM »

Just put bear traps, like this one, on the floor, just inside the broken windows where they are hard to see from the outside.

If they give you any guff over it or whine like little babies, mow them down at that point.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 04:09:18 PM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 05:16:20 PM »

Sorry, but the government does not have the moral right to tell me when and where I can be at any given time. As long as I'm not initiating force against another, its just more Police-State asstardness.

More or less what I said. 

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 05:18:19 PM »

l would just buy insurance, and hope my shop burned down.

If I have to kill people, I hope it is about something more import than protecting some Twinkies.

and this. 

except they just told me on Fox news that most insurance policies exempt effects of riots.  Might have kill some people over twinkies.  Never would have happened in an armed society, I like to think.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2011, 09:45:50 PM »

Well then, how about just letting the police mow them down?  They are the proxy enforcer of individual citizen's rights.  If the shop is vacant but being looted, the police act on the behalf of the legitimate occupant. 

I guess now it sounds like a big violation of the rights of man.  But in reality where I live, a life is a life, and if the action is justified, it really doesn't matter who runs the weapons.  The value is equal, the damage is equal, it's just different people performing the act of slaughter for a mediocre pile of replaceable property. 

I'm all for defending life and property, but you have to realize in a mob scene like that, it's a different deck of cards entirely.  You are not being woken up out of a sleep with no warning.  If you have a weapon, it's probably best to use it to ensure your safe departure.  Hosing down unarmed civilians, you're just gonna enrage them, and they'll probably burn you out and tear you apart. 

Your machine gun won't be worth dick when they're running a garbage truck backwards through the front of your shop, hell bent on killin' your fuckin ass. 

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2011, 10:51:53 PM »

I read that the guy killed by the cops had a gun and had shot a cop, but I'm hearing from a woman in England that no one knows for sure. Anybody here know the truth?

If he shot someone, cop or not, I have no problem with his execution. If it's a legit murder by the cops, then that cop should be put down by his own masters. Either way all the rioting is just lame... grabbing a new TV isn't going to help.

And, now that curfews have been put out, even people who have no involvement with any of this shit are being punished thanks to the actions of the expected segment of the population.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Mow them down

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 31 queries.