Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  More Heeby-Jeeby Jew Talk-----I'll add to the fray-----the arrogance of the jew
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: More Heeby-Jeeby Jew Talk-----I'll add to the fray-----the arrogance of the jew  (Read 15673 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: Response to iPrik
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2009, 12:28:03 AM »

So, I could see as time went on and the troves were uncovered, having an unofficial policy by Donovan and his ilk, of setting aside a portion to be surreptitiously given to the easily identifiable nation state that was conveniently forming in its current location.
The US helped all West-Block countries from recovering from the destruction of WWII, most notable they propped up Germany, and also England, and France. If you're talking about the German severance payments to holocaust survivors, those were part of Germany's surrender treaty.

I consider the Israel financial situation to be not unlike a mini-Vatican, a constant stream of cash from all over the globe, generated by their outposts aka churches/synagogues/temple.
I can understand your reserve when the US uses your tax money to give foreign aid to countries such as Egypt, Iraq, and Israel. But why do you have a problem with private donations?

The aide we gave, and still give, is more of the technological sort, which is only measured in dollars for the people opposed for inflammatory purposes.  We give them slick toys that beat the pants off their adversaries.
The US is not a technological patron of Israel. Israel and the US are technological partners. The Arrow missile is a key example of Israel's technological contribution to the US. The Americans also sweet-talked and pressured Israel out of developing their own fighter-plane, the Lavi, which if developed would have kicked major F-16 ass at the time. The Americans in effect convinced the Israelis to stick with made in the USA, for commercial and political reasons. In general, the US-Israeli relationship is a two-way street.

It may be true that the jets in question were Mirage, some tools are better suited for certain environments,
No man - Israel relied almost solely on non-US military equipment until the 70's: aircraft, armored vehicles, and all other equipment. And this was not because of choice, but because the US didn't want to sell until after 1967, except for junk surplus. Check it. F-4 Phantoms only entered Israeli service in 1969, even though they entered American service in 1960. A-4 Skyhawks only by 1968, they entered American service in 1956. The timing when they started being sold to Israel  i.e., after the six-day war, is not a coincidence.

Oh, please.  Its not a two-way street.  Its a one-way six lane superhighway from Washington TO Israel, with some reciprocity, pay-to-play.  Its an upside call, insurance.  Coming back, its like flipping through magazines: nope, nope, nope, nope, sucks, junk, Hey!  This ain't bad!  Lets develop that!

Bill Brasky

« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2009, 02:57:34 AM »

I would like to point out that US aid to Israel until 1967 was almost non-existent.

another big-fat jew lie....

Total US-Israel state to state financial aid in millions of USD
1949-1969: 74*
1970-1973: 425*
1974:      2,646
1975-1982: 2,348*
1983:      2,501
1984:      2,629
1985:      3,372
1986:      3,800
1987:      3,050
1988:      3,050
1989:      3,050
1990:      3,050

* Average amounts

Before you call me a liar, do the math.

1949-1969: 74 million . That works out to 3.7 million on average per year. Moreover, most of it was probably in 1967-1969 as I claimed. Such amounts are, as I said, virtually non-existent in terms of a state's budget. On the back of an envelope, the annual aid pre-1967 amounts to roughly 1:10,000,000 of the US annual budget, and 1:10,000 of Israel's annual budget.

Thank you for verifting my claim.

Actually, that reads as 74M per year.  I can tell because of this part:
1974:      2,646
1983:      2,501

It wouldn't go from 2,646 in '74 and drop to 300M for eight years, then back to 2,501 in '83. 

So, the grand total is...

1,480M (1.5 billion) for the '49-'69 years. 

And the total-total for that entire 41 year period listed is:

49,112,000,000  (49 Billion)

Bill Brasky

Childish dipshit. Im not wasting my time with this 5 year old bullshit. Ever small minded fuck on the interent runs to a proofreading to deflect from arguments they cant handle. brainless twats.

Its a sick statemnt on american society that people get all wacked out over words but have no problem with murder, no feeling for the loss of life. pathetic.

DUDE.  EVERY SINGLE WORD WAS FUCKTARDED.  YOU EVEN PUT A PERIOD BEFORE THE SENTENCE.  THAT IS UNHEARD OF.  IT WAS THE WORST SEVENTEEN WORDS EVER TYPED BY A LIVING HUMAN. 

Haha, you can't ignore me. 

avshae

« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2009, 07:12:04 AM »

Actually, that reads as 74M per year.  I can tell because of this part:
1974:      2,646
1983:      2,501

It wouldn't go from 2,646 in '74 and drop to 300M for eight years, then back to 2,501 in '83.  

49,112,000,000  (49 Billion)

I stand corrected. Here is the detailed data:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/U.S._Assistance_to_Israel1.html

So the annual US aid to Israel pre-1969 was roughly 1:500,000 of the US budget, and roughly 1:500 of Israel's budget.

But note in the above source that most of the pre-1969 "aid" was loans and not grants. That isn't really aid in the sense of "the US gave Israel 74 million a year", as people might tend to assume. So if you look at the succeeding years ('69-), you can still consider '49-'69 as an era of negligible aid, where almost all of it was loans.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 07:25:08 AM by avshae »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2009, 09:41:58 AM »

Actually, that reads as 74M per year.  I can tell because of this part:
1974:      2,646
1983:      2,501

49,112,000,000  (49 Billion)

I stand corrected. Here is the detailed data:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/U.S._Assistance_to_Israel1.html

So the annual US aid to Israel pre-1969 was roughly 1:500,000 of the US budget, and roughly 1:500 of Israel's budget.

But note in the above source that most of the pre-1969 "aid" was loans and not grants. That isn't really aid in the sense of "the US gave Israel 74 million a year", as people might tend to assume. So if you look at the succeeding years ('69-), you can still consider '49-'69 as an era of negligible aid, where almost all of it was loans.

I'm not piling up to give you a difficult time, and I appreciate the civility. 

But tell me how the minuscule fraction of US budgetary numbers makes it more acceptable?  Its still a fuck-lot of money, loans aren't friggin loans and you know that as well as I do.  I don't agree with our tax money going anywhere except domestic, and 90% of that I disagree with.  So a fully competent country with a balanced (or balancable) budget is simply offensive, no matter who it is.  Theres nineteen years from '90 til now missing out of that figure, and I'm sure it ain't peanuts.  And you can x5 that figure to adjust for inflation, because billions in 70's dollars (and before) is big money. 

Unless the money we send overseas goes to little kids with flies on their faces slurping milk out of dented hubcaps, theres a serious flaw in the system, Avshae.   We're getting our balls taxed off here, bud.  We could buy decent houses for every homeless person in the country with that money, how about if Israel taxes its own citizens into the poorhouse before they ask for handouts for weaponry? 

Tell me, whats the income tax in Israel? 

avshae

« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2009, 03:55:31 PM »

The US is not a technological patron of Israel. Israel and the US are technological partners. The Arrow missile is a key example of Israel's technological contribution to the US. The Americans also sweet-talked and pressured Israel out of developing their own fighter-plane, the Lavi, which if developed would have kicked major F-16 ass at the time. The Americans in effect convinced the Israelis to stick with made in the USA, for commercial and political reasons. In general, the US-Israeli relationship is a two-way street.

Oh, please.  Its not a two-way street.  Its a one-way six lane superhighway from Washington TO Israel, with some reciprocity, pay-to-play.  Its an upside call, insurance.  Coming back, its like flipping through magazines: nope, nope, nope, nope, sucks, junk, Hey!  This ain't bad!  Lets develop that!

You're exaggerating. US aid in recent years has been around 3% of Israel's budget. Approximately 1.5% of this is money spent inside the US, money that goes into the US economy and gives people jobs. It's not a "superhighway" and definitely not a lifeline. Many Israelis think that in the long run Israel would be better off without this aid, like a guy is better off without munching a bag of potato-chips and beer every night. US aid actually has negative effects on the Israeli economy. Much of the money has to be spent inside the US, so Israeli industries are denied growth since the Israeli government has US coupons.

And there are many more examples of technological partnership between the two countries, I just listed the top two off the back of my head. Here are some more:

Israel is one of the largest trading partners with the US in the Middle-East. Israel's primary export market is the US. American companies such as Motorola, IBM, Microsoft and Intel chose Israel to establish major R&D centers. Israel has more companies listed on the NASDAQ than any country outside North America. Israel was one of the first countries to cooperate with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in developing initiatives to enhance homeland security. In this framework, there are many areas of partnership, including preparedness and protection of travel and trade. American and Israeli law enforcement officers and Homeland Security officials regularly meet in both countries to study counter-terrorism techniques and new ideas regarding intelligence gathering and threat prevention. In December 2005, the United States and Israel signed an agreement to begin a joint effort to detect the smuggling of nuclear and other radioactive material by installing special equipment in Haifa, Israel's busiest seaport.

Want more ... ?

avshae

« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2009, 04:23:49 PM »

But tell me how the minuscule fraction of US budgetary numbers makes it more acceptable? Its still a fuck-lot of money

The only way to grasp how comprehensive the aid is, is by comparing it to the states' budget. A million bucks is a lot of money for me (I'm not disclosing any info here, but lets say its about 1000% of my annual budget. But it's only 3% of Israel's, and maybe .03% of the US budget.

loans aren't friggin loans and you know that as well as I do.
When you have an A1 credit rating, it means you're good on your loans.

I don't agree with our tax money going anywhere except domestic, and 90% of that I disagree with.  So a fully competent country with a balanced (or balancable) budget is simply offensive, no matter who it is.  Theres nineteen years from '90 til now missing out of that figure, and I'm sure it ain't peanuts.  And you can x5 that figure to adjust for inflation, because billions in 70's dollars (and before) is big money. 

Unless the money we send overseas goes to little kids with flies on their faces slurping milk out of dented hubcaps, theres a serious flaw in the system, Avshae.   We're getting our balls taxed off here, bud.  We could buy decent houses for every homeless person in the country with that money, how about if Israel taxes its own citizens into the poorhouse before they ask for handouts for weaponry? 

American foreign aid is not charity. It is used to preserve and forward American interests on the globe. You have a right to feel the way you do, and you should go vote for some other guy, or go demonstrate. But as we have seen in many events in History, it is a mistake for a superpower to look narrowly only to it's immediate domestic needs and interests. Today's economy is global and influenced by international politics around the world. A superpower thinking locally eventually ceases to become a superpower.

Tell me, whats the income tax in Israel? 

Higher than in the US (we like to complain here too). And so are the gasoline prices. And while on the subject of gasoline, can you imagine what big a hole you'll have in your pocket if the US one day decides to make a U-turn on its policy in the Middle-East, including its relationship with Israel?

BONEMAN

avashe is my homeboy

Riddler

in return for all the monetary & miltary-hardware aid from u.s. to israel, was the ''repayment'' via precious intelligence directed back to the u.s.
these fuckers , most likely, knew of the 9-11 plot, but opted to keep it mum, in the realization that a massive attack on u.s. soil, by muslims, would only serve to bolster their position with their ONLY ally, the united states. we'd throw ''all-in'', against THEIR enemies.
case closed.
that's MY conspiracy theory.

Riddler

BY DAVID WOOD
NEWHOUSE NEWS SERVICE
----------------------
There was a time, in the tortured history of Israel and the Arab world, when the United States was the unquestioned military superpower in the Middle East and drew obedient, if grudging, respect from all sides.

No more.

Now Israel is the region's superpower, and where it once looked to the United States not just for diplomatic support but for military rescue, now Israel can thumb its nose at Washington and go its own way.

Israel can field 19 divisions of ground troops, by some counts; the United States boasts 13 divisions worldwide and would need weeks to move any significant military force into the region.

Israel's air force, which flies souped-up U.S. F-15 and F-16 fighters, can generate nearly 3,000 sorties, or combat missions, per day. The United States can sustain about 1,600 sorties a day. That kind of combat punch has given Israel unprecedented freedom of action, not just against lightly armed Palestinian street fighters, but against its traditional enemies of Syria and Egypt as well.

"We have created an 800-pound gorilla," said Kenneth Brower, an independent military consultant in Washington, assessing decades of U.S. military aid to Israel.

The increase in Israel's combat clout comes less from size than from other, intangible factors. For instance, Israeli technicians have added digital and other improvements to their F-16 fighters, making them even more capable than versions used by the U.S. Air Force, Brower said.

And Israel can fly so many combat sorties per day because it has a huge pool of seasoned combat pilots. That enables its air force to use one aircraft again and again during a 24-hour period while exchanging fatigued pilots for fresh ones. The United States does not maintain as many combat pilots per airplane as Israel.

Israel relies heavily on its reserve forces. There are almost 1 million Israelis under the age of 48 liable to be recalled to duty. All have done three years' active duty, as well as reserve training. Reserve troops are organized into units already matched up with vehicles and weapons.

"It's one of the most efficient military forces around," said Anthony Cordesman, a senior analyst at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington. "Can they thumb their nose at us? Well, for a while. But they don't have the technical or production base to sustain these capabilities without some resupply by us."

But Cordesman estimated it would take about two years of fighting before Israel needed some outside help.

In any event, "The Israelis are not depending on us to come rescue them," Brower said. "We have to be realistic. We are the world's superpower in some respects, but we don't have a big capability in the Middle East, and the Israelis know that. They can count." 

Riddler

ashvae, you fucking jew liar.
loans HAVE BEEN AND ARE CONSTANTLY FORGIVEN

http://www.fas.org/man/crs/IB85066.pdf

Riddler

THERE'S MORE.
YOU SEE, ASS-VAE, we gentiles aren't as simple as you perceive, you arrogant jew-douche.......you can kvetch, and act like a schlemiel, or a Shmendrik,
but we yankee motherfuckers got our eyes on you hebes.

Since 1992, the U.S. has offered Israel an additional $2 billion annually in loan guarantees. Congressional researchers have disclosed that between 1974 and 1989, $16.4 billion in U.S. military loans were converted to grants and that this was the understanding from the beginning. Indeed, all past U.S. loans to Israel have eventually been forgiven by Congress, which has undoubtedly helped Israel's often-touted claim that they have never defaulted on a U.S. government loan. U.S. policy since 1984 has been that economic assistance to Israel must equal or exceed Israel's annual debt repayment to the United States. Unlike other countries, which receive aid in quarterly installments, aid to Israel since 1982 has been given in a lump sum at the beginning of the fiscal year, leaving the U.S. government to borrow from future revenues. Israel even lends some of this money back through U.S. treasury bills and collects the additional interest.

fuck you, with your bullshit ''loans''
jews ALWAYS have their hands out for free money

Bill Brasky

« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2009, 09:52:23 PM »

And while on the subject of gasoline, can you imagine what big a hole you'll have in your pocket if the US one day decides to make a U-turn on its policy in the Middle-East, including its relationship with Israel?

It doesn't matter to me what gasoline costs.  And I do understand the impact on goods, my purchasing is virtually nil.  If it caused unrest, maybe our domestic situation would lead to tapping our own sources.  Of course, thats piggy-banked for when the balloon goes up over there.  

And regarding that other stuff, private business can do what it wants.  If I had an int'l company, I'd probably choose Israel as my foreign mid-east office because of its western atmosphere, I wouldn't want to send my executives into a hostile environment where the culture is anti-west.  But as I said, thats private business.  Its not the governments responsibility to pave the way for private business to distribute their goods into foreign markets.  They could just as easily set up shop in Greece or Italy.  The disproportionate number of Israeli interests listed on the Exchange just serves to further reenforce the unnecessary aid, business is like that.  If they (Israel) wishes to continue their prosperity, thats the price of business.  

avshae

u fukin liin juw s wat u r ... fuk shit juw juw jjjuuuuuwwwww ....

You can whine, curse, and foam at the mouth all you want - that just reflects on you.

Israel doesn't need your stinking money - we've kicked ass before we ever started getting it, and we'll kick ass just as well and even better without it (I rather liked the source you quoted from in a previous post). All the US administrations since LB Johnson have aided Israel because they wanted to. They seem to think it's a good investment. None of the 10 or so Presidents ever decided otherwise. Were they all stupid? Maybe they just know which horse to bet on? The USSR put its money on Arab oil, and look what happened to them. If the US gov has waived repayment of loans they did so since they thought it was beneficial for the US, not for reasons of charity.

So if you still think ALL the past US administrations were wrong and you are right, then go run for President on the "juww lier" ticket and stop boo-hoo-hooing about it.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile

Israel doesn't need your stinking money - we've kicked ass before we ever started getting it, and we'll kick ass just as well and even better without it.

I know.  http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Stern+gang

Capacity for ass kicking is, after all, the standard by which civilized people gauge their health and well-being. :rollseyes:

Why don't you consider moving beyond violence toward peaceful interaction with the rest of the people with whom you share the planet?

The ability to defend oneself is just a little bit important don't you think?  Or are you one of those pacifist pussies too?  I'm betting you lick the boots of the state right now because you're too pussy to do anything but whine on the internet about how you're oppressed by government.

Peace should always be pursued.  But peace under oppressive dictatorship is not acceptable.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 07:16:03 AM by Admiral Naismith »
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  More Heeby-Jeeby Jew Talk-----I'll add to the fray-----the arrogance of the jew

// ]]>

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 32 queries.