Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  MONEY THREAD. So money is awesome. Dick waving goes here.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: MONEY THREAD. So money is awesome. Dick waving goes here.  (Read 4572 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: MONEY THREAD. So money is awesome. Dick waving goes here.
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 02:05:58 AM »

No clue.

Absolutely no idea at all.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: MONEY THREAD. So money is awesome. Dick waving goes here.
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 01:51:59 PM »

I'm thinking now though, what if I went and bought a bunch of fake security cameras, I wonder if the neighborhood would be interested in that. I could put out fliers and such, earn some extra dough maybe.

Oh and whoever last year said that they went and sold coffee & hot chocolate to the black friday crowd, awesome idea.

I was talking to a mid-level guy at my bank the other day and he was saying how they have so many forclosures, they cant keep up with cleaning them out lately. I told him I might be able to help, since I'm self employed and have all the liability coverage already. I could hire a couple of hulking young dudes to go around and do the work and just pull a little off the top for my time. Im too busy with my regular thing to do something like that on my own, but im always keeping an eye out for little side things to fill the spaces. Banker-Boy seemed genuinely interested in my proposal, since it would help him out by coming out seeming like the hero in the situation. I'll let him know within a week or so if its something I want to deal with or not.

Might just be something worth looking into in your area, anarchir. I dont know if you have ever done anything with running a business before, or even have an extremely high forclosure rate in your area, but its an idea anyway.

Hmmm from what I've seen we dont have a lot of foreclosures. They're still doing a lot of building around here.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  MONEY THREAD. So money is awesome. Dick waving goes here.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 31 queries.