Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Momma Ally is the new Ed Brown
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Momma Ally is the new Ed Brown  (Read 25004 times)

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
Re: Momma Ally is the new Ed Brown
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2011, 02:59:18 AM »

The people in the NH liberty movement set Mama Ally up for a fall, she showed more faith and loyalty to the movement then it deserved, she thought they were more than talk, and when she counted on people they fell short.

What exactly do you think people should have done that they failed to do?

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2011, 03:11:20 AM »

Voodoo:
Didn't that guy ow his family support or something like that?
Obligations to kids is something we are morally supposed to do.
Obligations to the state and its enablers are what we should try to escape paying.

Dalebert:
I don't know. I just feel we should admit we should have done more, and learn from it. If another one of us gets set up we should be better prepaired. I didn't help Mama Ally either, but I am not going to justify myself by player hating her after the fact. One of the points of getting the liberty people together is to help each other out if they get in trouble from our mutual enemy, the state.

BonerJoe

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2011, 03:14:34 AM »

Oh my god you are annoying.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2011, 09:42:52 AM »

She was just doing just fine before she met the liberty movement. What did the liberty movement do for her?

Several people signed up to work for her.  She was given lots of decent legal advice.  People spend $1000s or something buying her food day after day.  She was given free places to stay.  She was given free use of kitchens.  She was promoted again and again.  She was given free food to sell.

Are you talking about her getting arrested in GA for filming cops even though it was recommended that she not do it by herself in GA?  She went against the typical advice from the NH liberty movement folks to do that and got into a lot of trouble.  But folks up here spend  a lot of time helping her with that.  She just kept screwing it up more and more.  There is only so much you can do for someone.

Though, I'm proud that I helped and and may she have a better life because of my help.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2011, 09:44:37 AM »

She probably felt she had a safe place to run, and tried to hide among friends in what she perceived as a safe place when the world had gone mad. She was trying to rebel against the state by not obeying it.
I wonder where she picked up that idea.

I have no idea but it is the opposite of what liberty folks do in NH.  Maybe she went insane for a short time because of all the stress.  Some people have a hard time following a good example.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2011, 09:46:24 AM »

I didn't help Mama Ally either, but I am not going to justify myself by player hating her after the fact. One of the points of getting the liberty people together is to help each other out if they get in trouble from our mutual enemy, the state.

Why not?  You didn't buy her food and spread the message for her?  You didn't come to her when she was arrested?  Maybe you can help her in the future.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2011, 10:56:16 AM »

Voodoo:
Didn't that guy ow his family support or something like that?
Obligations to kids is something we are morally supposed to do.
Obligations to the state and its enablers are what we should try to escape paying.

She ran out on a contract she made with a third party, AFTER blowing her obligation to her family!  She should not have taken the bondsman's money if she couldn't keep the contract.

I can't believe you're being so ridiculous.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2011, 11:34:37 AM »

BJ you have no idea.
A free exchange is helping now? I understand the food was a good value.
I didn't know she had a message, why would I spread it? I have my own, it's right there at the bottom of this post.
I never said Mama Ally didn't fuck up. She obviously is someone who does things though, you might call her a fighter, and I think meeting people from the liberty movement was not good for her at all, because she picked up some ideas that were really bad for her.  I think a lot of "doers" are looking at the entire story with great interest. Not everybody is interested in just smiling while tazed and spending several useless months in prison for no particular reason, some are fighters, these are people I like to be around.
I addressed the bail bondsmen and the bounty hunter thing earlier on the thread and the board.

BonerJoe

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2011, 12:01:56 PM »

Every scandanavian is as annoying as you.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2011, 06:19:41 PM »

and every pic like yours is annoying as hell!

BonerJoe

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2011, 11:15:12 PM »

I'm glad it's annoying you, you annoying shit.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2011, 09:31:36 AM »

I'm glad it's annoying you, you annoying shit.

and I'm an annoying shit because of my music posts?  I wish you would post some music that you like.  If its something else that makes you think I'm annoying what is it?

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2011, 09:14:44 PM »

stfu you guys clogged a perfectly good thread up with this bickering.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2011, 02:50:42 AM »

Can someone address my point on bounty hunters and bail bondsmen? Many think I am being a smartass when I make that point, but I really feel that when they are used against people without a victim they are part of the problem.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 02:56:57 AM by alaric89 »

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2011, 03:12:12 AM »

They provide you a harm-reducing service and come get you when you try to rip them off.

Wouldn't say they are part of the solution either, but until the solution comes, they are helping keep people from rotting in rape cages while they wait for their "speedy" trials.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Momma Ally is the new Ed Brown

// ]]>

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 32 queries.