Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Momma Ally is the new Ed Brown
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Momma Ally is the new Ed Brown  (Read 25014 times)

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: Momma Ally is the new Ed Brown
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2010, 12:19:30 PM »

She has inspired me to take what business I have learned and apply it underground.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

davann

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2010, 05:12:46 PM »

Who is this Momma Ally and is she really a hippy? Like bell bottom jeans and flowers in her 5 day unwashed hair?

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2010, 10:15:02 PM »

Who is this Momma Ally and is she really a hippy? Like bell bottom jeans and flowers in her 5 day unwashed hair?

Momma Alley of "The Last Biscuit" an underground restaurant delivery business formerly located in Savannah.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

yamnuska

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2010, 02:37:52 AM »

I am sure and her actions already have already given the strength to many other businesses
Name one.

Ever the optomist you are. The Baklava guy, freedomcam.net, everyone at agorist alley during porcfest, me - in that I only try to do business with people/organizations that take cash - re: I know they ain't reporting it to anyone. Don't start on politics either, at least not until I as a Canadian can move to NH without filling out any paperwork for any government, ever. Until that time I don't want to hear about politics beacuse until that time politics has done and will do squat for me. Whereas with Mandrake his baklava gets sent to a postal address in Florida then up to me in Canukistan, bypassing all the politial bullshit that has been put into place so that it has to happen on the blackmarket.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2010, 09:01:37 AM »

The Baklava guy, freedomcam.net, everyone at agorist alley during porcfest
... all got started before the current drama.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2010, 10:06:26 AM »

So, lets chuck everybody under the bus that shows any character flaw. No matter what they achieved or tried to do. Or why they might have said or did something out of desperation. This sort of back stabbing disloyalty and excusing cowardice and unwarranted ostracism will kill the liberty movement quick.
I have admitted before my statist past. What got me into the liberty movement was betrayal, I am sure I am not alone.*
Please quite going after the people beside you. The ones coming at you have no mercy or reason.

*Undeserved cop beat down.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2010, 12:16:06 PM »

So, lets chuck everybody under the bus that shows any character flaw. No matter what they achieved or tried to do. Or why they might have said or did something out of desperation. This sort of back stabbing disloyalty and excusing cowardice and unwarranted ostracism will kill the liberty movement quick.
I have admitted before my statist past. What got me into the liberty movement was betrayal, I am sure I am not alone.*
Please quite going after the people beside you. The ones coming at you have no mercy or reason.

*Undeserved cop beat down.

well said!  backstabbing is just not cool!

BonerJoe

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2010, 12:43:01 PM »

So, lets chuck everybody under the bus that shows any character flaw.

How many times does the destructive behavior have to repeat before it becomes more than a "flaw".
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 12:45:47 PM by BonerJoe »

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2010, 02:59:08 PM »

So, lets chuck everybody under the bus that shows any character flaw.

How many times does the destructive behavior have to repeat before it becomes more than a "flaw".

How offensive does the behavior have to be before I'm permitted to sever and/or ostracize?  Who determines the level, and who's offensiveness scale am I required to use?
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2010, 04:34:33 PM »

You can ostracise personally anyone you want.
Spreading rumors and causing people to prejudge and hurting someones livelyhood goes against the NAP.
Being offended is not a excuse to break the NAP. The Democrats are doing a great job taking freedoms in the name of stopping offensive behaviour.

BonerJoe

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2010, 04:39:41 PM »

"Rumors".

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2010, 05:01:59 PM »

[youtube]6ul-cZyuYq4[/youtube]

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2010, 05:11:54 PM »

Whites being offended by perceived racism are not "victims".
People who have there own harmless actions taken out of context and used against them are.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2010, 05:22:13 PM »

Were you spelling Nazi -ing me BJ? And Denis chiming in? ooh that's rich. lol.
Jeg snakker to språk, og kjønner fire.

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2010, 05:52:03 PM »

Spreading rumors and causing people to prejudge and hurting someones livelyhood goes against the NAP

Though a relatively common belief, this is not true.  

A's concept of B belongs to A, not B and is formed solely by A as a result of sensory perception and reason.  C's false negative statement, transmitted to A could only influence A's formation of the concept B, not actually form (and, thereby, enhance or harm) it.

C's statement, true or false, positive or negative, cannot be said to be aggression against the property of A (namely, the concept of B) any more than B's statements and actions (true or false, positive or negative).

Likewise, if A can choose to not patronize B's business, the possible transaction is not some property owned by B.  So, even if C's false negative statement influenced A's concept of B to the extent that A chooses to forgo trading with B, it is again A who could only possibly be harmed (maybe A missed out on a good deal).  But, while you're dealing in maybes, you also have to consider possible positive effects (maybe A found a better deal with someone other than B).

"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Momma Ally is the new Ed Brown

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.