Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Missing Audio in Podcasts
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing Audio in Podcasts  (Read 1659 times)

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
Missing Audio in Podcasts
« on: October 05, 2011, 09:09:16 AM »

Has anyone else had a problem with the podcast audio recently?  I'm finding that at seemingly random places throughout the podcast, the audio will start clipping/skipping a second here and there.  Sometimes it makes the show unlistenable.  I'm listening to the AMP version of the podcast, so I'm not sure if it's impacting the normal one or not.

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Audio in Podcasts
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 09:47:55 AM »

Has anyone else had a problem with the podcast audio recently?  I'm finding that at seemingly random places throughout the podcast, the audio will start clipping/skipping a second here and there.  Sometimes it makes the show unlistenable.  I'm listening to the AMP version of the podcast, so I'm not sure if it's impacting the normal one or not.

We are working on it. We thought we had it handled last night, apparently not. We will fix the problem, and get the old ones fixed.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Audio in Podcasts
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 10:33:10 AM »

We are working on it. We thought we had it handled last night, apparently not. We will fix the problem, and get the old ones fixed.

Thanks for the info :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Missing Audio in Podcasts

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 31 queries.