Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Mindfucking Cops.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Mindfucking Cops.  (Read 3438 times)

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
Mindfucking Cops.
« on: September 02, 2009, 12:26:38 AM »

Think about everyone you knew as a kid who became a cop. The average one was some c student social loser who had jock straps shoved over his head. They were not the best, or they would have done something useful with their lives, and they arent the brightest, otherwise they wouldnt work for 30k per year in a job where being killed is a major occupational hazard.

So, there are some institutionalized chips on collective shoulders that most have. Its universal that they go ballistic when you asked if they were picked on in high school. They only get that angry because its an obvious sore point. Likewise they pretty much all feel like crap for enforcing laws they dont agree with. Asking how young the youngest person they ever arrested was, and you will see behind the answer the enfeebled answer given by someone not brave enough to resist an order, but brave enough to fuck up someone elses life.

What are some ways you would mess with cops?
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
Re: Mindfucking Cops.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 02:28:50 AM »

Where do cops get 30K?

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 03:13:01 AM »

30k is a very low salary for cops.

http://www.indeed.com/salary?q1=Police+Officer&l1=

http://www.simplyhired.com/a/salary/search/q-Cop

most cops get like 40-70 k with full benefits it seems

Alex Libman 15

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 07:17:30 AM »

There are a handful of people who see themselves being in private security by the time they're 35, and find government-subsidized programs like police or military training useful career stepping stones.  It's hard to blame people for acting in their rational self-interest by taking advantage of the evil that is being perpetrated anyway.  I make a solid distinction between stealing government's money back from them (i.e. my million-dollar medicaid fraud) and making ideological compromises with evil (like that fascist commercial FTL's now running).  I guess using government for training and then leaving for the private sector ranks somewhere in between.

Aside from those few, yeah, all cops are mentally and morally degenerate pigs.  :x
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 07:19:21 AM by Alex Libman »

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 07:52:22 AM »

Ok, whatever, continue with my thread topic. Whats the best way to mentally unhinge cops?

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 10:04:10 AM »

30k is a very low salary for cops.

http://www.indeed.com/salary?q1=Police+Officer&l1=

http://www.simplyhired.com/a/salary/search/q-Cop

most cops get like 40-70 k with full benefits it seems

And that doesn't even include the bribes.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

davann

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 11:03:12 AM »

Ok, whatever, continue with my thread topic. Whats the best way to mentally unhinge cops?

Depends on the cop. But, it does not seem to take much for the vast majority. Rolling your window down just a hair during a traffic stop should be enough. Knowing your rights and acting as such when interacting is another good way. Basically, they are all trained to "secure the area" during any interaction. Doing something that is within reason but impedes this objective will put them in a situation outside their training and in unfamiliar ground. This is enough to evoke the fight or flight response. Guess which response they will go with.

Changed My Mind

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 05:01:28 PM »

most cops I know were athlete jock/bully types. 

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 05:34:18 PM »

A guy I knew in college loved to do funny things with LSD and DMSO.

Apparently LSD is super-soluble in DMSO, and DMSO is super-soluble in the human body (ie, it diffuses all though you within seconds of your skin touching it)

So, a drop of acid, in a drop of DMSO, can be small enough to be barely noticeable. If it were on a door handle, or on an an ID card, it would make for an interesting experiment.

This is a bad idea and nobody should do this because it's really dangerous AND illegal.

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 07:02:18 PM »

Apparently LSD is super-soluble in DMSO, and DMSO is super-soluble in the human body (ie, it diffuses all though you within seconds of your skin touching it)

So, a drop of acid, in a drop of DMSO, can be small enough to be barely noticeable. If it were on a door handle, or on an an ID card, it would make for an interesting experiment.

This is a bad idea and nobody should do this because it's really dangerous AND illegal.

was he a date-raper?  i bet he liked to rape dates.
Do yourself a favor.

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 07:18:28 PM »

most cops I know were athlete jock/bully types. 

Really. Most I met seemed to be the picked on types.

-Dennis Goddard

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 07:50:35 PM »

was he a date-raper?  i bet he liked to rape dates.
Actually yes. Sorta.
He was a real asshole. Smart, but sick.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 09:35:26 PM »

That's really dangerous.  An average guy who doesn't know he's tripping and has a gun is scary enough.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 11:18:25 PM »

Dosing people is dirty pool.

Norma

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2009, 01:36:52 PM »

what kind of "OATH" do they take anyway...lets see...does it include trickery,deceit...lie??? "SERVE & PROTECT"...who??? not me or my family!!!!!!!! this i can prove!!!!!!! do they protect lives or take them??? ask them..they don't comply. what does "BROTHERHOOD" mean???
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Mindfucking Cops.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 31 queries.