Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  MEGA DRAMA IN KEENE - SELF IMMOLATION AT KEENE COURTHOUSE
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: MEGA DRAMA IN KEENE - SELF IMMOLATION AT KEENE COURTHOUSE  (Read 39934 times)

One two three

• View Profile
Re: MEGA DRAMA IN KEENE - SELF IMMOLATION AT KEENE COURTHOUSE
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2011, 06:02:06 PM »

I wouldn't know about this if I didn't check the bbs.  How is it that if someone dies this in Korea or Zimbabwe it's on the national news in the US but when it happens in Keene, NH they say nothing?  Is it really so common in the US that it's not as noteworthy as when a Tibetan does it?

Well, it's happened two weeks in a row in the US.  Maybe the media is tied of talking about it?  And by the way, did this happen in Korea or Zimbabwe?  I never heard about that :)
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2011, 06:09:16 PM »

I wouldn't know about this if I didn't check the bbs.  How is it that if someone dies this in Korea or Zimbabwe it's on the national news in the US but when it happens in Keene, NH they say nothing?  Is it really so common in the US that it's not as noteworthy as when a Tibetan does it?

Now why would the govt news want to bring attention to a problem that they are causing? (partially anyway)

ABC
NBC
CBS
CNN
FOX

All govt lapdogs for the most part. Not trying to sound conspiratorial, because thats what it sounds like, but thats just the way it is. It's purely a business decision. All questions are pre-approved, filtered for content before they ever make a story. If the story doesn't pass govt snuff, it doesn't go. If it does somehow slip through and the govt doesn't like it, that news agency is no longer invited to press conferences, losing them money when advertisers see that the network in question wasn't invited to Obamas latest chest pounding session. They dont want that, hence........... "Fuck that story, theres a big rambling 13 page suicide note bringing attention to failed govt policies...... ummm, no, put it in the trash".

Granted, it wasn't an Obama policy that this dude snuffed himself out over, but its close enough to home to look bad.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2011, 06:26:04 PM »

This isn't being reported?
Things really have gone south haven't they.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2011, 07:29:29 PM »

It certainly is being reported.  At least all over New England news media (radio, TV, papers, blogs, even government radio) is covering it and Indy media all over the place is covering it.  It looks like it's getting more coverage then the guy that burned himself in CA a week earlier.  Maybe because of the suicide note or the location of the body?
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Riddler

« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2011, 08:04:53 PM »

he was WHITE
get it?

if he was a minority, the faggots'd be falling all over themselves to find a ''hate crime/racial'' angle to the fucking deal

DadaOrwell

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2011, 08:06:40 PM »

NH: Keene martyr died protesting Federal "war on men"

Man dies by fire outside a New Hampshire courthouse, hoping it will draw attention to the system's abuses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-prCKYUQp-8
The New Hampshire Revolution
Is now televised
http://RidleyReport.com

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2011, 08:38:34 PM »

IIRC in Seamus' prior P411 calls he complained (a lot) that he didn't have a car

guess its safe to go back to making fun of the guy since it wasnt him:P

Ya, sounds like par for the thinking here.  You people don't understand that there are weak minds out there that can be pushed over the edge by your tendency towards verbal abuse.  People here are like a bunch of kids in the playground making fun of the fat kid in glasses.  Who knows what has happened to the many past posters here that have been driven off by the BS that passes for chatter here?  Sure, free speech and all that.  I would be the last one to limit your speech, but I hope some of you start to wise up.

Riddler

« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2011, 09:53:06 PM »

IIRC in Seamus' prior P411 calls he complained (a lot) that he didn't have a car

Ya, sounds like par for the thinking here.  You people don't understand that there are weak minds out there that can be pushed over the edge by your tendency towards verbal abuse.  People here are like a bunch of kids in the playground making fun of the fat kid in glasses.  Who knows what has happened to the many past posters here that have been driven off by the BS that passes for chatter here?  Sure, free speech and all that.  I would be the last one to limit your speech, but I hope some of you start to wise up.

are you fucking kidding me?
listen, jackass (theres 10 more minutes w/ your therapist)
you are obviously part & parcel of the ''PC'' douchebaggery I & most here despise.

oohhh no........let's not ''offend'' anyone. they might light themselves on fire.

if the construction & progress of this country were left to you & nitwits of your ilk, we'd still be standing around circle-jerking each other off next to our burning wagons, eating our dead.

ever hear of darwin?   we can't ALL fit on this spinning ball.........

life's rough.......buckle up, asshole

blackie

« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2011, 10:18:29 PM »

It certainly is being reported.  At least all over New England news media (radio, TV, papers, blogs, even government radio) is covering it and Indy media all over the place is covering it.  
Not in Maine. They have been running a slightly different story for the last week or so.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/13/maine-police-find-4-bodies-in-home/
DEXTER, Maine –  A father angry over being denied access to his children and legally barred from seeing them went to their home Monday morning and killed them, his estranged wife and then himself.

Investigators can't say for sure what pushed Steven Lake over the edge, Maine State Police Maj. Gary Wright said, but a relative told The Associated Press that Lake was frustrated by an ongoing custody dispute and particularly upset at having to miss his son's eighth-grade graduation.

Also, I don't see much returned by Google.

It's a suicide...pretty much local news.

What's missing from the obituary?

Thomas J. Ball

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/telegram/obituary.aspx?n=thomas-j-ball&pid=152017372

Thomas J. Ball, 58, of Holden, passed away in Keene, NH, on Wednesday, June 15, 2011. He graduated from Wachusett Regional High School in Holden and the University of Massachusetts Amherst.

Mr. Ball was a U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam Era and a member of the Army National Guard in MA, NY and NH, obtaining the rank of Sergeant. He worked for many years as a service advisor for a number of car dealerships throughout New England.

He leaves his children, Sara J. Ball, Melissa A. Ball and Kevin T. Ball, all of Jaffrey, NH; a sister, Margaret A. Weber of Marlboro, CT; and three brothers, Donald A. Ball of Worcester, Timothy E. Ball and Kenneth D. Ball, both of Holden. His brother, Richard W. Ball predeceased him in 2006. He was born in Holden, the son of Warren O. and Callista (Llewellyn) Ball.

Relatives and friends are invited to attend a calling hour starting at 10:30 a.m. followed by a funeral service honoring his life at 12 Noon on Monday, June 20th, in the Miles Funeral Home, 1158 Main St., Holden. Burial will be private at the convenience of the family. Memorial donations in lieu of flowers may be made to Crotched Mountain Rehabilitation Center, 1 Verney Drive, Greenfield, NH 03047.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 10:34:48 PM by blackie »

blackie

« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2011, 10:39:49 PM »

What are the odds that this sort of weird disobedience happened in Keene from someone unknown to all the liberty people there?

Since I know most of the movers in Keene really well and since none knew him, I'm guessing close to 100%.
Have they all seen Tom Ball's picture?

yamnuska

« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2011, 01:59:01 AM »

If more and more people start doing this how long until the government outlaws fire? Wasn't it in the Sword of Truth series that fire was outlawed? Just wait, give the pricks in government an excuse.....

I got an idea for Porcfest........

Seriously though, I hope the state employees that caused all this pain........

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzQvGz6_fvA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_snc59hEcAM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g[/youtube]

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2011, 05:12:41 AM »

Dont forget this 80's favorite.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdRADz9i0bo[/youtube]

or this one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipqqEFoJPL4[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:14:48 AM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2011, 12:15:43 PM »

are you fucking kidding me?
listen, jackass (theres 10 more minutes w/ your therapist)
you are obviously part & parcel of the ''PC'' douchebaggery I & most here despise.

oohhh no........let's not ''offend'' anyone. they might light themselves on fire.

if the construction & progress of this country were left to you & nitwits of your ilk, we'd still be standing around circle-jerking each other off next to our burning wagons, eating our dead.

ever hear of darwin?   we can't ALL fit on this spinning ball.........

life's rough.......buckle up, asshole

An excellent example of the vitriolic behavior that goes on here.  Maybe some day you could try to make a comment worthy of response...

Riddler

« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2011, 02:35:26 PM »

oh yeah?????
my god can beat up your god..........

LTKoblinsky

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2011, 08:48:22 PM »

I didn't know this man, but judging from details that keep popping up, Mr. Ball was clearly violent (slapping a child in the face) and volatile (no pun intended). He was definitely unstable, serving in multiple states' National Guard and never making it past Sergeant. Sure, the court system might have been mean to him, but this man clearly had internal issues that he couldn't quite work through. He was basically dry kindling just waiting for a match...ooh, to soon?

My wife's new site. Covers fashion, motherhood, our journey to NH, and soon activism.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  MEGA DRAMA IN KEENE - SELF IMMOLATION AT KEENE COURTHOUSE

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.