Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  MEGA DRAMA IN KEENE - SELF IMMOLATION AT KEENE COURTHOUSE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: MEGA DRAMA IN KEENE - SELF IMMOLATION AT KEENE COURTHOUSE  (Read 39953 times)

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
Re: MEGA DRAMA IN KEENE - SELF IMMOLATION AT KEENE COURTHOUSE
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2011, 04:22:51 PM »

C'mon people, copy & document for posterity

Editor's note: On Thursday morning, June 16, The Sentinel received a "last statement" via mail from a man who insinuated that he planned to set himself on fire in front of the Cheshire County Court House, and an explanation of why he intended to do so. Through further reporting, The Sentinel is confident this is from the victim of Wednesday afternoon's fire, although police have not yet received confirmation of his identity. The 15-page statement is printed in full, except for two redacted items: The names of the man's mother and his three children.  Details will be posted as they become available.

Last Statement

by Tom Ball

A man walks up to the main door of the Keene N.H. County Courthouse, douses himself with gasoline and lights a match. And everyone wants to know why.

Apparently the old general was right. Death is not the worst of evil.

I am due in court the end of the month. The ex-wife lawyer wants me jailed for back child support. The amount ranges from $2,200. to $3,000. depending on who you ask. Not big money after being separated over ten years and unemployed for the last two. But I do owe it. If I show up for court without the money and the lawyer say jail, then the judge will have the bailiff take me into custody. There really are no surprises on how the system works once you know how it actually works. And it does not work anything like they taught you in high school history or civics class.

I could have made a phone call or two and borrowed the money. But I am done being bullied for being a man. I cannot believe these people in Washington are so stupid to think they can govern Americans with an iron fist. Twenty-five years ago, the federal government declared war on men. It is time now to see how committed they are to their cause. It is time, boys, to give them a taste of war.

Dude should pay his child support, or make arrangements on payments, or consider protection next time. Actions have consequences.

My story starts with the infamous slapping incident of April 2001. While putting my four year old daughter to bed, she began licking my hand. After giving her three verbal warnings I slapped her. She got a cut lip. My wife asked me to leave to calm things down.

When I returned hours later, my wife said the police were by and said I could not stay there that night.
You need to pair up and child-rear with a non-psycho female.
Trust me, I know exactly how hard the fuck that is. And believe me, I know I'm not exactly a box of Bon-Bons, either. Thank God I managed to check myself 'fo I wrecked myself.

she had called a mental health provider we had for one of the kids. Wendy, the counselor told my then wife that if she did not call the police on me, then she too would be arrested.
One does not call "a mental health provider" out of the blue. There's some back story here.

Suddenly, everything made sense. ... If both she and I were arrested, what would happen to our three children, ages 7,4 and 1? They would end up in State custody. So my wife called the police on her husband to protect the children. And who was she protecting the kids from? Not her husband, the father of these children. She was protecting them from the State of New Hampshire.
Confirmation: psycho-female

So I looked up the law. Minor custodial children are exempted. Apparently, 93% of American parents still spank, slap or pinch their children. To this day I still wonder if Freyer would have made this arrest if it had been the mother that had slapped the child.

Arrests are mandatory for the police in New Hampshire for domestic violence. That is not law. That is police department policy.

The FBI keeps track of all other crimes. How come not domestic violence? I thought some low level clerk was blowing me off.
Interesting...

Talk about TLDR. More later I guess. BIG DRAMA

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2011, 04:25:43 PM »

Y'all haven't changed in 6 years.

Same goes to you.  Tell us what the fuck your problem is.  Do you want to understand why someone went to the extreme of setting himself on fire, or do you want to pointlessly cast aspersions?

I think it's pretty easy. He set himself on fire because he is a little nuts and something traumatic that happened with the family court sent him over the edge.

I was more laughing that Denis is still saying "Oh no guys, come on" and you're still the easiest person to offend since Jesse Jackson.

The issue is the "something traumatic that happened."  I'm not exactly up on my southern drawl, but "Y'all" sounds like it's pointed at everyone, sorta like the shotgun approach.  How is one to know WTF you're talking about, or to whom?

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2011, 04:28:42 PM »

C'mon people, copy & document for posterity
(spared everyone the rest)

If you had actually read the whole (Sentinel) piece (I've read about half), instead of going into attack mode, you might have responded more sensibly.  There are A LOT of people being screwed by the statist court system you apparently seem to love.  I'm going to leave it at that, before I start sounding as bad as you do.

The bottom line is that just like everything else run by the state, the court system is a racket, and it destroys lives.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 05:02:57 PM by What's the frequency, Kenneth? »

alaric89

• View Profile
Re: MEGA DRAMA IN KEENE - SELF IMMOLATION
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2011, 05:20:34 PM »

hopefully it was one of the kannings
or the canarios

cuz.......this would REALLY show the MAN.....that shits gonna change.......or else.....they'll all light themselves on fire.......

''if we had more men like you......we'd have less men like you''
                                                                                           -hawkeye pierce

Jesus H. Christ, man, that was awful.
Denis, your being a dick as well.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2011, 05:39:13 PM »

hopefully it was one of the kannings
or the canarios

cuz.......this would REALLY show the MAN.....that shits gonna change.......or else.....they'll all light themselves on fire.......

''if we had more men like you......we'd have less men like you''
                                                                                           -hawkeye pierce

Jesus H. Christ, man, that was awful.
Denis, your being a dick as well.

WTF man?

Everyone here is a dick.

Cept MAYBE Dale.

He's a sweetheart.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2011, 05:41:15 PM »

Keith Translation Mode: Enabled

I'll try again to explain this to you.

1. I refuse to admit that my previous statement didn't make sense so I'll imply that it is you that is the problem.

Thank you for your point.

2. I am ignoring your point.

I will make sure to not type a single word that a single person on Earth would read and think that I was attacking the guy.

3. I am passive aggressive.

Also, I don't understand why you continue to be such a troll online.  

4. I know that it pisses you off when people call you a troll, because you really hate trolls, so I shall now call you a troll.

Oh well, maybe somethings will never change.

5. I am ever so above it all.

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2011, 06:03:51 PM »

Inb4 Keith plays dumb and acts like he doesn't understand any of those points.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2011, 06:27:19 PM »

Inb4 Keith plays dumb and acts like he doesn't understand any of those points.

*QF GIANTFUCKING T*
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2011, 07:53:59 PM »

I just finished reading the Sentinel piece, and it reads like the sentiments of a truly troubled man--the sort whose lost hope was supposed to be restored by moving to New Hampshire. 

Though, if you read the whole thing, or far enough in, you will see that his conclusions are flawed. In multiple ways, it should be understood that he has only his education to blame.  The NAP did not reach his soul in time.  I expect the NH bureaucrats will leverage the violent sentiments in it to color the recognizable liberty talk as also violent, and extrapolate the fear of violence to all those who talk of liberty.  It's fortunate that he chose to limit the violence to his own body, or they would have much more to go with. This is a time for measured speech, in Keene, NH, and everywhere.

Though his writing is far from perfect, it is mostly coherent, and helps the sane understand his desperate actions, somewhat.  We are fortunate that this desperate individual left us more to digest than the typical rambling, however flawed.

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2011, 09:05:20 PM »

Jesus Christ...that was painful to read. Poor bastard.
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Er_Murazor's KoLWiki Page

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2011, 09:21:31 PM »

Jesus Christ...that was painful to read. Poor bastard.

Yeah,

The preventable shit and the ommisions of important details kinda bugged me about his story. He didn't write it for my benefit though, so who am I to say? But overall, felt bad for the situation he was in. Poor bastard indeed.

Shoulda chose his sperm recepticle more carefully. I sure know I've been guilty of not doing that in the past.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 09:27:34 PM by quickmike »

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2011, 09:23:12 PM »

While putting my four year old daughter to bed, she began licking my hand. After giving her three verbal warnings I slapped her. She got a cut lip.

Good riddance.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2011, 12:16:27 AM »

I once slapped a bitch for teething my dick during a blow job.

I only gave her one warning.  Three seems over the top.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2011, 01:02:32 AM »

I read probably the first third of that guys letter and the last several paragraphs. Obviously by his actions he wasnt in his right mind but it all seems so sane and logical on paper. The suicide not so much.  He was NOT a free stater was he?
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2011, 01:06:23 AM »

I read probably the first third of that guys letter and the last several paragraphs. Obviously by his actions he wasnt in his right mind but it all seems so sane and logical on paper. The suicide not so much.  He was NOT a free stater was he?

No, he was from MA
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  MEGA DRAMA IN KEENE - SELF IMMOLATION AT KEENE COURTHOUSE

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.