Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  MEGA DRAMA IN KEENE - SELF IMMOLATION AT KEENE COURTHOUSE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: MEGA DRAMA IN KEENE - SELF IMMOLATION AT KEENE COURTHOUSE  (Read 39960 times)

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
Re: MEGA DRAMA IN KEENE - SELF IMMOLATION
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 11:00:25 PM »

not much going on as far as the police scanner goes. just a few call codes every few minutes, not much else.

Imma edit the gaps out and reshare.

i just meant the live scanner
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 11:06:11 PM »

live scanner

http://freekeene.com/tools/radio/

if anyone wants it.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 11:29:52 PM »

Edited all the gaps out.

Here's all the chatter in that two hours relevant to the topic. It's about nine minutes now.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3HE5DA7K
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 12:39:22 AM »

I've heard it may be this Seamus fellow.

How did you hear that?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2011, 12:55:01 AM »

I've heard it may be this Seamus fellow.

How did you hear that?

Like I said, I don't have any idea for sure. People mentioned his name on the FK forum.

Dude left a weird apology VM on Porc411 though.

So far as I know it could be anyone. I have NO IDEA. It was just a name mentioned.

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=5205.0
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:09:11 AM by John Shaw »

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 01:29:38 AM »

I'm just sayin'

Good point.  I'll make sure to not say I single thing that anyone would ever think is attacking the guy.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2011, 01:35:15 AM »

Good point.  I'll make sure to not say I single thing that anyone would ever think is attacking the guy.

WAT

I have no idea what you mean and there's something wrong with the things coming out of your brain.

Bill Brasky

Re: MEGA DRAMA IN KEENE - SELF IMMOLATION AT KEENE COURTHOUSE
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2011, 02:03:51 AM »

I'm guessing the guy did not have a permit for open burning. 

Too soon?

Sorry, its just my way of handling tragedy.  And it is a tragedy.  I knew shit like this was coming down the tracks, eventually.  A good friend of mine keeps tabs on homeless, and two died in a suspicious fire in an abandoned building last month.  Not cool.

There has got to be some pole barn structure where the fringe can go.  All these long-timers in farm country, and a dude is in a fuckin' shelter?  Jesus.  Whatever happened to this community spirit stuff?  Come one, come all!  And then what?  Go fuck yourself?  People do fucked-up shit when they fall through the cracks.  You're just lucky he didn't turn his hostility outward. 

Don't y'all have any Shepherds of the Streets?  Being outdoors is scary.  And once you're adrift, you can't get hired, because you look like shit, have low self-esteem, and NKA.  Its the death-spiral of homelessness, and is very hard to recover from. 

Let the guy mow your lawns or something, fifteen bucks a pop.  Unless all that under-the-table shit is sucked up by the agorists.  And make an effort to befriend one dude, just one, who nobody really cares for.

When people come from distant places with nothing but the shirt on their back, and a backpack full of junk, that should be a warning sign, in an of itself, that his background is probably troubled.  Maybe a parole release, starting over, from an institutional mindset.  And those people don't come across as someone you'd want to BFF.  It takes a while to peel the onion, and get into his comfort zone where they trust people, and aren't half-snake, for self defense reasons.  They can be shifty, and say the wrong shit.  They can be downright dickish.  It takes time for that shit to bleed off.

So, let this be a lesson to anyone who values human life, in the general sense.  If you see someone being shunned like a leper, man up, and go ask him, point blank:  why does it appear nobody likes you here.  He may actually have a valid reason, said something cocky to the wrong preson, by "accident", or doesn't know the fineries of Debate Club.  Maybe he's just shy and doesn't know how to break the ice in an attractive manner.  Some are -by random chance - dumb as a bag of hammers.  Doesn't mean their heart isn't in the right place, they've just not been exposed to the Level-20 elitist concepts. 

Its fuckin' sad.  Whoever the dude is, correct name or not, its fucking sad.  Because, to me, that choice of location is a direct statement to the In-Crowd.  To me, it means "I woulda done anything for you fuckin' people, in return for a little slice of camaraderie."

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2011, 03:26:32 AM »

well if it was a free stater its not gonna shine a good light on the FSP :(

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2011, 04:48:55 AM »

I'm guessing the guy did not have a permit for open burning. 

Too soon?

Sorry, its just my way of handling tragedy.  And it is a tragedy.  I knew shit like this was coming down the tracks, eventually.  A good friend of mine keeps tabs on homeless, and two died in a suspicious fire in an abandoned building last month.  Not cool.

There has got to be some pole barn structure where the fringe can go.  All these long-timers in farm country, and a dude is in a fuckin' shelter?  Jesus.  Whatever happened to this community spirit stuff?  Come one, come all!  And then what?  Go fuck yourself?  People do fucked-up shit when they fall through the cracks.  You're just lucky he didn't turn his hostility outward. 

Don't y'all have any Shepherds of the Streets?  Being outdoors is scary.  And once you're adrift, you can't get hired, because you look like shit, have low self-esteem, and NKA.  Its the death-spiral of homelessness, and is very hard to recover from. 

Let the guy mow your lawns or something, fifteen bucks a pop.  Unless all that under-the-table shit is sucked up by the agorists.  And make an effort to befriend one dude, just one, who nobody really cares for.

When people come from distant places with nothing but the shirt on their back, and a backpack full of junk, that should be a warning sign, in an of itself, that his background is probably troubled.  Maybe a parole release, starting over, from an institutional mindset.  And those people don't come across as someone you'd want to BFF.  It takes a while to peel the onion, and get into his comfort zone where they trust people, and aren't half-snake, for self defense reasons.  They can be shifty, and say the wrong shit.  They can be downright dickish.  It takes time for that shit to bleed off.

So, let this be a lesson to anyone who values human life, in the general sense.  If you see someone being shunned like a leper, man up, and go ask him, point blank:  why does it appear nobody likes you here.  He may actually have a valid reason, said something cocky to the wrong preson, by "accident", or doesn't know the fineries of Debate Club.  Maybe he's just shy and doesn't know how to break the ice in an attractive manner.  Some are -by random chance - dumb as a bag of hammers.  Doesn't mean their heart isn't in the right place, they've just not been exposed to the Level-20 elitist concepts. 

Its fuckin' sad.  Whoever the dude is, correct name or not, its fucking sad.  Because, to me, that choice of location is a direct statement to the In-Crowd.  To me, it means "I woulda done anything for you fuckin' people, in return for a little slice of camaraderie."

Very well said!

Bill Brasky

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2011, 06:13:34 AM »

The people who want respect in that town should get together about fifty grand, buy an old motel on the edge of town that nobody gives a fuck about..  Let their friends fix the cracks, and rent the rooms to people who are getting their shit together.  A cinderblock one. 

Price could be negotiable.  Even in a twenty room motel, you'd have your cash back in less than a year.

And you'd have rooms for free.  Should someone need one, or give it away for a while, to a friend.  Charitable for-profit. 

No amenities, just a parking lot, and a no-vacancy sign.  Appointment only.  No maid service.  Be clean, theres the towels, theres the washer. 

You'd have an office, and an owners suite.  It'd be sweet.

It'd put ya on the top of the someone-who-gives-a-fuck list.  And you'd have the undying gratitude of about four hundred people a year. 

And ya'd make scads of money after you paid yourself back the initial.  Theres no real 'season' with the FTL movin' crowd. 

blackie

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2011, 06:28:34 AM »

The people who want respect in that town should get together about fifty grand, buy an old motel on the edge of town that nobody gives a fuck about.
Good luck finding anything in NH besides a old trailer for that price.

blackie

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2011, 09:41:22 AM »

Police know who the guy is. His car was parked there.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20110616/NEWS07/110619944

Man who set himself on fire at court dies
By PAT GROSSMITH
New Hampshire Union Leader
Published Jun 16, 2011 at 8:28 am (Updated Jun 16, 2011)

KEENE - A man died after he set himself on fire in front of the Cheshire County Superior Courthouse late Wednesday afternoon, according to police.
---- Sgt. Steven Tenny said about 5:30 p.m. - after the courthouse was closed - police received a “few” 911 calls reporting a person was on fire outside the Winter Street entrance to the courthouse located near Central Square.

---- Police believe the man poured gasoline over himself and then lit it on fire. A witness told WMUR-TV the man was calm, as if he had just done yoga just before he lit himself on fire.

---- Officers extinguished the flames. The unidentified man was pronounced dead at the scene by the New Hampshire Medical Examiner. An autopsy will be performed later today.

Detective Lt. James McLaughlin said investigators have an idea who the man was but are waiting results of the autopsy to confirm his identity.

---- The scene was processed by police with assistance from the Keene Fire Department, NH State Fire Marshal’s Office and Cheshire County Sheriff’s Department . The NH State Police Explosive Disposal Unit was also called to check the man's car as a precaution, said McLaughlin. Nothing was found, he said.

---- The incident remains under investigation by Detective Lt. James McLaughlin and Detective Don Lundin. Anyone who witnessed it or has further information is asked to call police at 357-9820.

---- Information may also be provided anonymously by email on the police department’s website at www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips .
----

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2011, 11:26:49 AM »

A Mustang convertible with Massachusetts plate #87TB02 registered to a green 1997 Mustang for someone named Thomas Ball (sp?) was talked about in the scanner recording. Maybe that's the dude.

Good to hear it wasn't the bummed out Free Stater at this point.

Seamus posted on Facebook a couple hours ago.

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2011, 11:27:15 AM »

I'm out working right now, so I dont have time to check it out, but I remember listening to the edited scanner stream thingy Shaw posted, and they ran a plate of some green car and said the dudes name that owned the car. Could that be the guy?

How fucked this is.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  MEGA DRAMA IN KEENE - SELF IMMOLATION AT KEENE COURTHOUSE

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.