Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Mark Edgerton is a fucking murderer.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Mark Edgerton is a fucking murderer.  (Read 32841 times)

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mark Edgerton is a fucking murderer.
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2009, 02:07:39 PM »

Fuck him. Murderer who took a human being's life now speaks about liberty. Right.... the man he killed doesn't have the liberty to do a fucking god damn thing. Because Mark Edgerton MURDERED him.

I can see that you are upset. What can I do to make things right with you about this issue? I have done my time. I have apologized publicly many times. I have lived a good life since. I have spoken to hundreds of young men about staying away from crime. I do a radio show about morality. I don't know what else to do. If I had alot of money I would start a foundation in the murdered man's name.

I have noticed that people that bring up my, more than two decade old, crime seem to fall into 2 categories;
1) Those that are jealous of my success and wish that some fairy would come along and make them a Nationally Syndicated Talk Show Host in the blink of an eye. Completely ignoring the many years of work that have preceded.
2) Those that disagree with me politically and wish to obfuscate rather than discuss facts.
Do you think you fit into either of these categories?
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2009, 02:09:30 PM »

I dont think proper restitution would be murder though either. I think an eye for an eye makes the world blind.

I didn't commit First Degree Murder. The Death Penalty would not be appropriate.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

blackie

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2009, 02:10:47 PM »

He already paid restitution and continues to according to how the government wants it.
That was punishment, not restitution.

Would the hundreds of young men that I have spoken to in Operation Turnaround count as restitution? How about the hundreds of thousands I have spoken to about liberty and morality?
I would say no, it doesn't count as restitution.

Don't you think it would be a hardship to the family if I tried to get ahold of them to restitute?
Probably.

I think restitution takes many forms.
I would agree.

So, have you financially restituted everyone that you have harmed?
No.

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2009, 02:19:31 PM »

He already paid restitution and continues to according to how the government wants it.
That was punishment, not restitution.

Would the hundreds of young men that I have spoken to in Operation Turnaround count as restitution? How about the hundreds of thousands I have spoken to about liberty and morality?
I would say no, it doesn't count as restitution.

Don't you think it would be a hardship to the family if I tried to get ahold of them to restitute?
Probably.

I think restitution takes many forms.
I would agree.

So, have you financially restituted everyone that you have harmed?
No.

Thank you

Jetfire

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2009, 02:23:04 PM »

1) Those that are jealous of my success and wish that some fairy would come along and make them a Nationally Syndicated Talk Show Host in the blink of an eye. Completely ignoring the many years of work that have preceded.
2) Those that disagree with me politically and wish to obfuscate rather than discuss facts.

Agreed this never would come up if he wasn't part of a syndicated talk show. People whose names are well known always seem to have dirt dug up on things past no matter how long ago.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2009, 02:25:53 PM »

This is fucking ridiculous. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

fase2000tdi

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2009, 02:27:19 PM »

Grow up Original Poster.   I doubt the post you just made was actually how you feel, and if it is you are a sick twisted person.   None of us were in Mark's head that night when it all went down many years earlier, but I do not believe him to be a cold blooded murderer.  From what I've heard, he helped cover up a murder. I think I would have reacted the same way in that situation, especially if I had just viewed a murder.  Imagine sitting in a car next to someone who just committed murder?  How would you react at his age?  Look at what he is doing for the message of liberty, he turned his life around, started a family.  Why would you attack a man for that?

If you feel he's so bad, why don't you contact him directly and confront him yourself instead of publicly attacking him? Why would you post on a BBS that is ran on a site the show owns (they can get your IP and find out where you live) if you believe he is such a cold blooded murderer?  Would you be afraid?  Just your post shows that this man has changed.

Grow up
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 02:31:45 PM by fase2000tdi »

Luke Smith

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2009, 02:30:53 PM »

Fuck him. Murderer who took a human being's life now speaks about liberty. Right.... the man he killed doesn't have the liberty to do a fucking god damn thing. Because Mark Edgerton MURDERED him.

I can see that you are upset. What can I do to make things right with you about this issue? I have done my time. I have apologized publicly many times. I have lived a good life since. I have spoken to hundreds of young men about staying away from crime. I do a radio show about morality. I don't know what else to do. If I had alot of money I would start a foundation in the murdered man's name.

I have noticed that people that bring up my, more than two decade old, crime seem to fall into 2 categories;

I actually don't think it's for one of those two reasons, Mark. I've looked at this thread and I think the people who are starting this up are doing it because they think it's fun to start up trouble where everybody's hootin' and hollerin' at each other. A lot of people like to stir up trouble on these boards for precisely that reason. Like you've said you've done your time, and you've been good since. That's what's important. I suggest you'd just ignore these people, Mark.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2009, 02:34:44 PM »

That's a lot more contemplative than what I would've said, which is that some people are just assholes. 

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2009, 02:39:01 PM »

I actually don't think it's for one of those two reasons, Mark. I've looked at this thread and I think the people who are starting this up are doing it because they think it's fun to start up trouble where everybody's hootin' and hollerin' at each other. A lot of people like to stir up trouble on these boards for precisely that reason. Like you've said you've done your time, and you've been good since. That's what's important. I suggest you'd just ignore these people, Mark.

My wife agrees with you, but on the off chance that someone genuinely feels malice towards me on this issue, I want that person to feel that they have been heard. Maybe it is my guilty conscience talking but I feel I must talk to these folks.

fase2000tdi

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2009, 02:43:23 PM »

My wife agrees with you, but on the off chance that someone genuinely feels malice towards me on this issue, I want that person to feel that they have been heard. Maybe it is my guilty conscience talking but I feel I must talk to these folks.

Sorry about the dick email I sent last night. I was out of line. (Not related to original poster)

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2009, 02:53:04 PM »

Sorry about the dick email I sent last night. I was out of line. (Not related to original poster)

Thanks for the apology, J. I knew you were upset, and I didn't take it personally. The length of time that we spent on CutCo bothered me too. I have been doing FTL with Ian for years. I certainly do not agree with him 100% of the time on programing decisions. Just watch the cam during the breaks and you can see me yelling at him. But FTL has grown steadily throughout the years. Maybe Ian is a programing genius. Maybe this business is just about tenaciousness. I don't know, but it is working.

fase2000tdi

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2009, 02:57:47 PM »

I just wish you guys had talked about Billy Mays.  If he wasn't dead, I'd say hire him to sell the show.

HI BILLY MAYS HERE FOR FREE TALK LIVE.  DO YOU HAVE SHITTY LEFTIST IDEOLOGY THAT ADVOCATES FORCE? MAYBE YOU'RE A RIGHTWING BUSH SUPPORTER?  WELL I"M HERE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT FREE TALK LIVE WILL FIX YOUR SHIT RIGHT UP. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL 1800 259 9231!   

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2009, 03:19:57 PM »

I just wish you guys had talked about Billy Mays.  If he wasn't dead, I'd say hire him to sell the show.

HI BILLY MAYS HERE FOR FREE TALK LIVE.  DO YOU HAVE SHITTY LEFTIST IDEOLOGY THAT ADVOCATES FORCE? MAYBE YOU'RE A RIGHTWING BUSH SUPPORTER?  WELL I"M HERE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT FREE TALK LIVE WILL FIX YOUR SHIT RIGHT UP. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL 1800 259 9231!   

:lol:

fix your shit right up...oh.  that's funny.
Do yourself a favor.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2009, 03:29:01 PM »

No, he wouldn't because he couldn't sell FTL for 19.95 plus shipping. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Mark Edgerton is a fucking murderer.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 33 queries.