Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Mandatory vaccinations may be harmful.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mandatory vaccinations may be harmful.  (Read 10589 times)

alaric89

• View Profile
Re: Mandatory vaccinations may be harmful.
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2011, 07:11:52 PM »

About choosing shots? A doctor would have the evidence right in front of him. He would have better knowledge on which to make his decisions for his own body and others under his responsibility and could act accordingly. I don't have that, but ultimately we would base our decisions on the same thing- knowledge and trust.
I think we would agree that many doctors put patients through things they wouldn't do to themselves.
If you mean what would I do as a doctor? Move to NH get a hospital job and rock agorism through fr33aid on the side.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2011, 07:15:30 PM »

About choosing shots? A doctor would have the evidence right in front of him. He would have better knowledge on which to make his decisions for his own body and others under his responsibility and could act accordingly. I don't have that, but ultimately we would base our decisions on the same thing- knowledge and trust.
I think we would agree that many doctors put patients through things they wouldn't do to themselves.
If you mean what would I do as a doctor? Move to NH get a hospital job and rock agorism through fr33aid on the side.
so doctors who have the evidence right In frontof them and the knowledge gained from years of study and choose to vaccinate are wrong yet the common man who chooses not to vaccinate with none of that is right?
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

LTKoblinsky

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2011, 07:43:47 PM »

You're just being stubborn...

Claiming that one shot made your sperm hard (?!)(hot?) is not rational in the context given. Relying on anecdotal evidence to make a scientific claim is not rational. You don't seem to be very rational on this subject.  You want to prove a positive claim, you post positive correlation as well a good reason to believe causation. For example. If there were a 1-to-1 rise in #vaccines given vs. cases of autism, I'd consider that strong evidence. As it is, you have no scientific studies (maybe there's an attempt in one of those links?), no positive correlation, and other variables (changing of diagnosis procedures, broadening category, steady decline in personal interaction, changing diet) that deserve an equal look.

The fact is that a vast majority of vaccines have demonstrated a tremendous benefit and I currently have no reason to go cold turkey on them.

My wife's new site. Covers fashion, motherhood, our journey to NH, and soon activism.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2011, 07:58:58 PM »

so doctors who have the evidence right In frontof them and the knowledge gained from years of study and choose to vaccinate are wrong yet the common man who chooses not to vaccinate with none of that is right?

I think you're confusing doctors with the lab scientists who create the drugs themselves. Your average family doctor knows very little about the intricacies of the ingredients that go into the drugs they are pushed to prescribe. Sure, they know the basics of how a particular ingredient in the drug is used to get a desired effect, but thats about as far as it goes. I know quite a few doctors on a personal level, ranging from family practice, to specialized care............... they all pretty much confirm this, every one of them.

Heres a list of drugs that were pulled from the market that "doctors" though were ok, until they were later found to have ill effects.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_withdrawn_drugs

Im not saying vaccines do, or do not belong on this list, but to say "doctors are experts" is laughable. They are told the basics about the drug, they go to AMA conferences and listen to lectures, but thats about as far as it goes. If they are told something is good, they prescribe it. They dont ask questions.......... until they are told it is no good anymore.

Actually, a pharmacist knows more about drugs than the average doctor does.

Im not making this shit up. Doctors tell me this.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 08:20:08 PM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2011, 08:09:54 PM »

To Admiral Gunn:
Yes a doctor is wrong if he tries to force me to inject stuff in my body.
He can vaccinate himself all he wants, furthermore he can advise me to do the same. It is the force that is the issue.
Notice I didn't bother to link to some REAL sumbitch doctors, who really dug that force thing, I assume you know about them boys.
To LT:
Actually, I found some compelling evidence to vaccinate myself, just didn't post a link. My argument are not against vaccines. It is that I think one should decide themselves if they are going to get one or not. As for my own son I simply held off til we were sure he wasn't autistic and I decided he was mentally strong enough that some weird chemical wouldn't hurt him permanantly. He was around 4 I think.

LTKoblinsky

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2011, 08:27:08 PM »

To Admiral Gunn:
Yes a doctor is wrong if he tries to force me to inject stuff in my body.
He can vaccinate himself all he wants, furthermore he can advise me to do the same. It is the force that is the issue.
Notice I didn't bother to link to some REAL sumbitch doctors, who really dug that force thing, I assume you know about them boys.
To LT:
Actually, I found some compelling evidence to vaccinate myself, just didn't post a link. My argument are not against vaccines. It is that I think one should decide themselves if they are going to get one or not. As for my own son I simply held off til we were sure he wasn't autistic and I decided he was mentally strong enough that some weird chemical wouldn't hurt him permanantly. He was around 4 I think.

OK, well, I got no gripe with you then...

My wife's new site. Covers fashion, motherhood, our journey to NH, and soon activism.

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2011, 10:16:51 PM »

I think you're confusing doctors with the lab scientists who create the drugs themselves. Your average family doctor knows very little about the intricacies of the ingredients that go into the drugs they are pushed to prescribe. Sure, they know the basics of how a particular ingredient in the drug is used to get a desired effect, but thats about as far as it goes. I know quite a few doctors on a personal level, ranging from family practice, to specialized care............... they all pretty much confirm this, every one of them.

Heres a list of drugs that were pulled from the market that "doctors" though were ok, until they were later found to have ill effects.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_withdrawn_drugs

Im not saying vaccines do, or do not belong on this list, but to say "doctors are experts" is laughable. They are told the basics about the drug, they go to AMA conferences and listen to lectures, but thats about as far as it goes. If they are told something is good, they prescribe it. They dont ask questions.......... until they are told it is no good anymore.

Actually, a pharmacist knows more about drugs than the average doctor does.

Im not making this shit up. Doctors tell me this.
Guess who has several years of laboratory experience on both ends, making, and distributing vaccines and other medical stuff.

<====

And anyone on this forum should know that most people here don't support government mandatory anything, including me.  But I would prefer to send my children to a private school that had mandatory vaccinations for entrance.
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2011, 11:09:42 PM »

Guess who has several years of laboratory experience on both ends, making, and distributing vaccines and other medical stuff.

<====

That may be so, but it doesn't change anything im saying here. Im talking about the average family practitioner. They diagnose a problem, prescribe the drug that they are advised to do, and thats that.

I've never heard one say "Ya know, that drug they took off the market because of its deadly side effects?, I warned them, but nobody listened!!"

No, they just do what they're told........ until further notice.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 04:38:37 PM by quickmike »

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2011, 07:38:04 PM »

Sure was a whole lot of arguing over agreement on this thread.

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2011, 08:00:12 PM »

I disagree

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2011, 06:47:06 PM »

I disagree
Yer mama.

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2011, 06:16:52 AM »

So that's why she didn't move much.

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2011, 09:57:18 AM »

I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Mandatory vaccinations may be harmful.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.