Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Mama Ally rebuttle.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Mama Ally rebuttle.  (Read 24213 times)

alaric89

• View Profile
Mama Ally rebuttle.
« on: November 28, 2010, 12:31:52 PM »

I thought something was a little bizarre here, so I tattled. Earlier a thread was created making Mama Ally seem a racist. The thread has been removed of which I am grateful. Just in case someone read the thread and got the wrong idea, Mama Ally requested I post her "racist" posting in full. I do not personally know Mama Ally but I do admire her greatly for her bravery. I am greatly apposed to character assassination and will fight it if I see it. My family and Friends thank the guilty parties for getting me on facebook.

"Proud OutlawWomen MommaAlly November 28 at 3:32pm Report
Also in reply to the 'racist' comment supposedly made by me LMFAO those who read into that the argument they wanted to have do not know me at all or where I come from. Maybe its a text to talk miscommunication or maybe its a keyboard activist with nothing better to do than look for faults in others even if there are none and they have to make em up to have somethin shit stirring to talk about...Go to Savannah Georgia for one week and tell me you dont have a new found disgust for niggers. but explain to my beautiful, bootylicious black girlfriend Shae Bellamy how I am racist lol
there is a big difference and I cant stand stupid people regardless of what color and it happens to be my geographic position on earth to be the minority as a white girl on my side of town so most of the ignorant people I blast on the every day are yes black but is no indication to the rest of the world of anything other than I am a realist, in every instance, location and frame of mind regardless of who is or isnt listening.
COPIED AND PASTED in FULL "

alaric89

• View Profile
Re: Mama Ally rebuttle.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 01:28:55 PM »

What happened to the original thread?

Edit: Between this post and the OP, there was a response from the accuser calling me a whiny bitch and submitting more alleged racist proof. It has been removed. I do not know who did it. it wasn't me.
I am indeed a whiny bitch. I take great pride in being in a exclusive club with Dennis Goddard.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 05:04:34 PM by alaric89 »

blackie

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 01:44:13 PM »

wat

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 02:18:13 PM »

Sorry, Blackie. I guess you are out of the loop. Someone posted some seemingly racist stuff from Mama Ally's wall on facebook here on the BBS. I have decided to muck around with it. But the mods are not making it any easier.
In other news I   am a whiny cunt or bitch.  :shock: I Can't remember which one. But watching other peoples back is considered "whiny".

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 02:27:39 PM »

I'm not sure the entire blurb is as rehabilitating as you think it is.
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 02:43:55 PM »

Probably isn't. But how did it get here on the BBS? that is my problem.
A friend of mine commented on a old Chevy commercial we watched on youtube at work saying "boy what a Nigger killer of a bumper that thing has."
A lot of guys in the lunchroom probably thought he was a racist. Just one minor problem: His beautiful wife is black.
When you really don't give a shit what color people are, racist slurs are meaningless, and you realize that assholes come in all sizes and colors and sexual orientations good people as well.
I am in fact most racist against rednecks myself. Despite my redneck resume which is fucking stellar, I tick every goddamn box.
Mama Ally is a known agorist who uses good relations with minorities as a business advantage, calling her a racist needs a shit load of evidence not some rattled off tripe from facebook.

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 03:09:28 PM »

When you really don't give a shit what color people are, racist slurs are meaningless, and you realize that assholes come in all sizes and colors and sexual orientations good people as well.

Conversely, if it really is meaningless to that person, why would they expend the energy to make a slur?  Values are revealed in the action, not the profession.

Mama Ally is a known agorist who uses good relations with minorities as a business advantage, calling her a racist needs a shit load of evidence not some rattled off tripe from facebook.

I must have misunderstood.  I thought the rattled off tripe you posted was from Mama Ally.
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 03:58:47 PM »

The stuff I posted was of Mama Ally's knowledge and request.
The posts I am referring to have been removed. There was a thread where Mama Ally was quoted out of context that was removed earlier today. I am sure no one has the balls to back me up on it but at least the poster and two others have knowledge of the thread. If you want to call me a small time BBS conspiracy theorist that is fine, I have been called worse things.
If I am projecting any racism, it is my own. I hardly notice color anymore, I am more afraid of uniformity or group think, even when libertarians are doing it and go on a witch hunt.
If I have someone who uses controversial words vs. someone who tries to talk shit about someone in a place they have no knowledge or control of- the side to take is a no brainer for me.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 05:50:14 PM »

Haters have been hating on Mamma Alley for a long time. Pretty much any slur or insult into her character has been posted on her old youtube accounts I've noticed.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 09:46:18 PM »

I've spent a lot of time in Savannah and can vouch for Mama's comment about some of the populace in that town. She's right, and it isn't racist at all to be observant and mindful of what you've observed.

Never crossed my mind that she'd be racist in any way whatsoever. During some of her calls to the show, she even uses ghetto linguistics.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

garlynn

• View Profile
Hi, I'm Garland and I don't like racist speech or spamming for family drama.
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 02:13:44 PM »

my experience with her business and her has been less than pleasant and includes threatening language, racist remarks, and a resounding sense of unabashed and unapologetic behavior.

xaq recounts our experience here: http://blog.xaqfixx.com/?p=154
most notably he recieved a message after posting on youtube (which she deleted) regarding her video that she spammed on everyone's page:

title: you dirty dog piece of shit!
remember all the shit you talk on here will have to be answered for in person some day you snake bastard and I will show you no mercy just as you have shown me and my family with your meddlesome ignorance!
Get a life of your own and quit adding negativity to mine!
-Momma Ally
(screen cap is in the blog post)

we spoke last night via facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=180979441915890&id=638303082&notif_t=share_reply

she has deleted her comments and/or profile since and i didnt screencap it before i went to bed.

and for the record, i didn't cry.

mandylynn

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 02:54:31 PM »

Referring to people as n*****s qualifies one to be labeled as a racist, threatening people qualifies as violence, yelling at people and insulting them qualifies as aggressive. This is either by the actual definition of those words or by the understood definitions of all those who are reading this that her actions would qualify as racist, violent and aggressive.

blackie

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 03:50:50 PM »

You say racist, hellbilly says realist. Hellbilly is a realist.

I'm not sure if Mama Ally is a racist, but she is a douche bagger.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 03:52:21 PM »

I could simply scrub those last few posts. Lets note I am not that sort of coward.
Well Fuck. Here's how I see it.
I know she has been through hell the last couple months, the only person who has stepped up for her is a statist judge.
Personally I am wary of people who kick others when they are down, SHE HAS JUST LOST EVERYTHING! Reasonable and careful speech is not easy when you feel betrayed by pretty much everybody.
Liberty is a lot of things but one thing is letting harmless assholes be themselves, as long as he/she isn't hurting or infridging on others. We don't get that straight.... well we are pretty much done.
We know Mama Ally is a "doer".
Doers get pissed off and have a tendency to say unpopular things when they are. It is part of the person, believe me. We doers have to work for ourselves and can't be a politicians this reason.
Surely we all either are, or know examples.
I don't know the whole story. Has Mama Ally pissed some people off? Probably. Everybody does. All I am saying is, this player hating, at this point and time, is petty and wrong.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2010, 04:09:50 PM »

I think she slipped up in her speech in a weak moment, people called her out on it, and she'll be more careful and considerate in the future. Give her a break.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Mama Ally rebuttle.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.