Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Lindsey should validate!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lindsey should validate!  (Read 3382 times)

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
Lindsey should validate!
« on: December 24, 2004, 10:19:50 PM »

Lindsey,

Since you are moderator of this particular forum, you should at least Validate so you can be official.  We know you have the capability.

Regards,
Ian
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Lindsey should validate!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 02:26:20 PM »

I know, I know.  I'm working on it.  I was trying to come up with a creative way of validating, but it looks like I'll have to settle for being bland.  I'll get it to you within the week.
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Jason

Lindsey should validate!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2005, 12:30:27 AM »

Hey Lindsey,
 I don't remember what I was doing. I think I was in a daze staring at your pic, but anyhow I realized you are in the bathroom taking that picture. Did you have to powder up before you took that pic or is your computer next to your toilet? Can you explain please Thank You!!!

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Lindsey should validate!
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2005, 09:50:57 AM »

That's my granny's house in Indiana, a couple Christmases ago.  She's crazy as fuck, so as often as possible, I would try and find someplace to get the fuck away from her.  And the bathroom in that house is really the only place where she can't follow me.  So into the bathroom with a book, my camera, and a CD player I went.  I was bored, and I needed some time alone.  So I went in there, turned on the water and acted like I was taking a shower.  I don't remember why I ended up taking the picture in there.  I know I had promised one to Ian by the time I got back from vacation that year, so that must have been it.  I hate that picture anyway.  I'm working on a validation picture, because God do I ever hate that picture.  I want it erased from the minds of everyone who's ever seen it.  I'm done now.
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Lindsey should validate!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 33 queries.