Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  liberty tattoo FTW!!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: liberty tattoo FTW!!  (Read 10060 times)

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
liberty tattoo FTW!!
« on: July 22, 2010, 07:09:15 AM »

i don't care if you guys wanna see it or not but i am posting my new tattoo because i am a narcissistic bitch and i am very pleased with it

this is what i got in celebration of my upcoming move to the free state  :D

« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 07:16:03 AM by robin.m »
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
Re: liberty tattoo FTW!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 07:28:08 AM »

Sweet.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Disaster Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 09:24:56 AM »

Looks good. I don't have any tattoos (yet), but I can imagine that one's collarbone must be a particularly fun place for that.
The only place to find freedom is in the dictionary, under "F".

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 11:26:33 AM »

I'm sorry, but why ink up your body? You look pretty, I think it spoils your natural beauty.
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 11:29:08 AM »

I'm sorry, but why ink up your body? You look pretty, I think it spoils your natural beauty.
if i had a nickel for every time someone has asked me this... i would be rich. it is a personal preference, a lifestyle choice, no need for me to get into the details of it because people either like it or they don't  :)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 11:33:02 AM by robin.m »
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 11:32:29 AM »

Well, personally, the stars are what I find distracting on the shoulders. I would've gone with something somewhat asymmetrical to lead eyes from left to right (or the opposite if you wanted to be readable upside down. :3).
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 11:33:43 AM »

Well, personally, the stars are what I find distracting on the shoulders. I would've gone with something somewhat asymmetrical to lead eyes from left to right (or the opposite if you wanted to be readable upside down. :3).

i've had the stars for over 10 years, just filled them in, i don't do asymmetrical since i have ocd

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 11:35:14 AM »

Looks good. I don't have any tattoos (yet), but I can imagine that one's collarbone must be a particularly fun place for that.
it didn't bother me much, it was less painful than i thought it would be. my husband had one done in the same area and it was MUCH more painful for him. his is also filled in completely black though.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 11:57:39 AM »

I can understand making fun of tattoos, but telling someone you don't like their tattoos is about the most pointless thing I can imagine.  "I don't like that thing you have permanently embedded on your body."  Umm, okay?  Thanks for criticizing something I can do nothing about, even if I valued your opinion. 

ForumTroll

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 12:08:04 PM »

but i am posting my new tattoo because i am a narcissistic bitch and i am very pleased with it

LOL

AOD_Horseman

• Yours Truly
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 12:47:13 PM »

I understand the symmetry thing all too well. I used to count my steps too, but I overcame it. As for the tattoo, it looks good. I was never one for ink, personally (on myself or as an attraction) but it's simple and to the point. Nice choice.
Bushi no ichi-gon

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 04:20:57 PM »

Robin, looks sweet.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

davann

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 07:17:58 PM »

Looks nice. You can afford to be a little narcissistic. It is appreciated. <--- Not meant in a creepy way. You are pretty and your tattoos are nice. You wear 'em well.

BobRobertson

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 07:31:35 PM »

i don't do asymmetrical since i have ocd

Optical Character Disruption?
"I regret that I am now to die in the belief that the useless sacrifice of themselves by the generation of 1776 to acquire self-government and happiness to their country is to be thrown away by the unwise and unworthy passions of their sons, and that my only consolation is to be that I live not to weep over it."
-- Thomas Jefferson, April 26th 1820

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 08:35:15 PM »

if i had a nickel for every time someone has asked me this... i would be rich. it is a personal preference, a lifestyle choice, no need for me to get into the details of it because people either like it or they don't  :)

I like it.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  liberty tattoo FTW!!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.