Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Let's Vote Against FTL on Podcast Alley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's Vote Against FTL on Podcast Alley  (Read 12215 times)

BonerJoe

Re: Let's Vote Against FTL on Podcast Alley
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2009, 05:11:11 PM »

Is that like moral aggression?

So it's ok if cops get away with crimes just because they don't get caught?

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2009, 05:21:52 PM »

Cops are employed to fight crime.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2009, 05:59:58 PM »

Cops are employed to shake down people in the name of the State..

ftfy
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

BonerJoe

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2009, 07:36:39 PM »

Quit playing Ian's contrarian sidekick for a minute.

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2009, 09:46:39 PM »

Quit playing Ian's contrarian sidekick for a minute.

I started out contrarian, I just ended up as Ian's sidekick.

Seriously. I do not have a problem with voting twice on Podcast Alley. Can I assume that the intention of Chris McIntire, when he put together his shotty voting system, was that every person only vote once per month? Yeah, seems likely. But I can just as easily assume that a goodly number of podcasters and their fans choose to vote far more often than that. I will say that I don't go too many places, with my computer, besides Ian's and my house, but I have voted more than once a month (not this month) and I am not ashamed.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2009, 10:08:36 PM »

Flying in his jet, thinkin' bout the common man.

Didn't have a jet when they were packin the house at Stone Pony. 

too bad they didn't set up the pyro like Great White used to.  We'd be spared some more shit music.  His new album makes a nice coaster for my cold drinks.

His new stuff sucks.  So does Robert Plant's.  Jimi's would too.  Whats your point?

Changed My Mind

« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2009, 05:31:53 PM »

I'm not a fan of his old stuff.  No point necessary.

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2009, 11:12:48 AM »

Just for kicks....  :D

Let's "NOT" vote for FTL on podcast alley.... beyond that, let's vote for the current #1 podcast "Double Feature"... for no reason other than to increase their lead over FTL.

Why??? I would like to see FTL get back to the #1 spot by providing a great product.... not by having Ian beg for votes during the show.

I am sorry, but it is FTL's fault they are falling in the rankings.  The show has become lazy and unbearable recently...

I stopped voting and listening a handful of weeks ago when FTL decided to debate the definition of the word "objectivism" for a month straight. Was the topic important??? Maybe. Did it deserve to have the holy living fuck beaten out of it show after show after show after show? Maybe not...

More recently....

I support the 420 protesters but.... JESUSTITTYFUCKINGCHRIST!!! You can take every episode from the day the protests began, interchange them or shuffle them in any order, and easily realize... You are listening to THE SAME DAMNED SHOW over and over and over and over and over again....

I know this is an important topic, maybe the pinnacle of importance in Keene,  but listening to the same show day after day makes for horrible radio.

So yeah.... the reason the show is falling in the rankings… it has been a complete pile lately…

Here's the direct link to vote for "Double Feature"

http://www.podcastalley.com/one_vote2.php?pod_id=74151

Tell your friends  :D :D :D

Whoever was cheating to put Double Feature in the #1 slot all of Nov09 was acting like a real jerk. If you don't like the content of the show, call in and change the topic. If you have ever heard me try to change the topic, it doesn't work. FTL is a show about the callers. Cheating to knock us down the charts is immoral, isn't as effective as calling in and changing the topic and results in fewer people hearing the message of liberty.

BonerJoe

« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2009, 11:18:09 AM »

Oh stop it already. Mark.

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2009, 11:28:37 AM »

Oh stop it already. Mark.

You don't feel that I have a legitimate gripe?

BonerJoe

« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2009, 11:35:50 AM »

It is a waste of energy best spent elsewhere.

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2009, 11:45:31 AM »

Heretic!

Repent!

Obey!

Vote!

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2009, 12:10:03 PM »

It is a waste of energy best spent elsewhere.

You may be right. I considered that before I posted, but I called the guys at Double Feature cheaters erroneously because I hadn't see the proposal to cheat at the beginning of this thread. So, I feel that it is incumbent upon me to now call out whomever did this crap.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2009, 12:50:00 PM »

Whoever was cheating to put Double Feature in the #1 slot all of Nov09 was acting like a real jerk. If you don't like the content of the show, call in and change the topic. If you have ever heard me try to change the topic, it doesn't work. FTL is a show about the callers. Cheating to knock us down the charts is immoral, isn't as effective as calling in and changing the topic and results in fewer people hearing the message of liberty.

The official word from Ian is that FTL won November.  Don't mess with the word.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2009, 12:57:33 PM »

The official word from Ian is that FTL won November.  Don't mess with the word.

Correct we won, but really only at the pleasure of the cheater. They could have caused us to lose if they had chosen to do so.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Let's Vote Against FTL on Podcast Alley

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.