Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Last movie you've watched
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 129   Go Down

Author Topic: Last movie you've watched  (Read 471367 times)

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: Last movie you've watched
« Reply #690 on: July 14, 2009, 06:12:35 PM »

Seen Valkyrie, it was ok but nothing special. Just saw Public Enemies a couple of days ago when I was in Florida, I liked it but it was predictable. Part of it was set in WI, which is neat.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

JWI

« Reply #691 on: July 14, 2009, 07:49:55 PM »

Public Enemies.

If you like not being able to see what the fuck is going on while people shoot at each other, this movie is for you.

fatcat

« Reply #692 on: July 14, 2009, 09:07:40 PM »

Bruno.

fucking hilarious.

The only people i've heard say it isn't funny take the attitude that Bruno goes "too far" i.e. the kind of people who think being gay is "okay" as long as you don't come near me, e.g. like when bruno is trying to make a sex tape with ron paul -- cringeworthy, but fucking funny.

So yeah, if you don't want to see another guys dick and think jokes about anal bleaching are in bad taste, give it a miss, personally i think its worth seeing just to admire Baron Coens balls in some of the confrontations he gets in (although its hard to tell the actors from real people).

Maybe not as good as Borat, but there are definitely some stand out scenes that rival the balls out comedy of Borat (straight dave  :lol:)

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: July 14, 2009, 11:32:07 PM »

Bruno.

fucking hilarious.

The only people i've heard say it isn't funny take the attitude that Bruno goes "too far" i.e. the kind of people who think being gay is "okay" as long as you don't come near me, e.g. like when bruno is trying to make a sex tape with ron paul -- cringeworthy, but fucking funny.

So yeah, if you don't want to see another guys dick and think jokes about anal bleaching are in bad taste, give it a miss, personally i think its worth seeing just to admire Baron Coens balls in some of the confrontations he gets in (although its hard to tell the actors from real people).

Maybe not as good as Borat, but there are definitely some stand out scenes that rival the balls out comedy of Borat (straight dave  :lol:)
I went in there expecting trash and shock humor.  It was far worse than I had expected it to be.  The assistant with the champagne bottle shoved up his ass backwards pouring champagne into bottles was just too much for me.

I did laugh my ass off all the way through it, but I seriously think there is something wrong with that guy.  It was a completely horrible movie.  Borat was way funnier.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #694 on: July 15, 2009, 02:02:20 PM »

Bruno.

fucking hilarious.

I pretty much agree with all of this.

What's strange to me is that in T.V. show I didn't really like Bruno, or Borat, but the Ali G movie sucked ass compared to both of them.

The assistant with the champagne bottle shoved up his ass backwards pouring champagne into bottles was just too much for me.

That cracked me pretty good.

My buddy works at the local cinema, he says a ton of parents with kids have bought tickets.

BonerJoe

« Reply #695 on: July 15, 2009, 02:26:00 PM »

My buddy works at the local cinema, he says a ton of parents with kids have bought tickets.

When some of them come out as gay in a few years, I bet at least one will try and sue SBC.

fase2000tdi

« Reply #696 on: July 15, 2009, 03:51:25 PM »

transformers 2.

mad racist michael bay.  two robots that were definitely some sort of black gangsta kinda stuff... I think every black person who saw it died a little inside.

RottingNation

• View Profile
« Reply #697 on: July 15, 2009, 08:57:31 PM »

Bruno
--------------------------------------------------------
"I am not a number, I am a free man."

Chronicles

« Reply #698 on: July 17, 2009, 12:52:44 AM »

Half-Blood Prince. I really enjoyed it, but ended up picking it apart with a couple friends afterward. If you are going to see it, pay the extra for the IMAX 3-D.

BonerJoe

« Reply #699 on: July 17, 2009, 01:36:58 PM »

The Dirty Dozen.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #700 on: July 17, 2009, 10:34:44 PM »

Being John Malkovich.

Infatuated with Catherine Keener. 

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 17, 2009, 11:42:28 PM »

Pride and Glory
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482572/

It's about a whole bunch of corrupt cops and such stuff.  Likely some pretty common stuff, sadly :(
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

spicynujac

• Fasism Sucks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 17, 2009, 11:56:25 PM »

Valyrie which I loved, but I'm going to see Bruno this weekend.  Definately one to see with a crowd in the theater!

KDus

• Democracy=fraud
  • Money
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: August 03, 2009, 01:11:16 PM »

Frost Nixon             excellent
Yes Man                 funny shit
Tears of the Sun     moving but over dramatic
A Walk in the Sun   absolute classic
Doubt                   made me uncomfortable the whole way through.
Domino                  pointless until the very last sceen.
Rendition
Liberate America!

RottingNation

• View Profile
« Reply #704 on: August 03, 2009, 01:18:51 PM »

Funny People
--------------------------------------------------------
"I am not a number, I am a free man."
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 129   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Last movie you've watched

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.