Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Last movie you've watched
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 129   Go Down

Author Topic: Last movie you've watched  (Read 468697 times)

Andrew

Re: Last movie you've watched
« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2008, 12:07:39 AM »

Me too and I regret all of them.

mike the godless heathen

• your friendly neighborhood atheist
  • life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #121 on: December 15, 2008, 01:17:31 AM »

My parents have a 50 inch TV, but they won't let me watch it.   :shock:

My mother has a 52" and I refuse to watch it.

I think it's 50".  I don't really know.  I think the picture sucks on it anyway.  It's not so much they don't LET me, it's that in order to, I'd have to get them to peel themselves off the sofa to get a chance. 

tell you what, when i move to fl you can come to my place and watch it on my 42" plasma.  not as big as the one your "parents" are continually glued to, but the picture on it is beautiful.
Snake Plissken: Got a smoke?
Malloy: The United States is a non-smoking nation! No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no women - unless you're married - no foul language, no red meat!
Snake Plissken: Land of the free.
Facebook
Twitter

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2008, 01:56:21 AM »

Death Race 2000 is extreme B movieness!
Did you see the recently filmed remake?

Nope! :)

It's A Wonderful Life is showing at a theatre in town. Took my son to see it tonight. He didn't get teary eyed but I did.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 15, 2008, 02:10:49 AM »

Death Race 2000 is extreme B movieness!
Did you see the recently filmed remake?

It's A Wonderful Life is showing at a theatre in town. Took my son to see it tonight. He didn't get teary eyed but I did.
Now that's a good movie too.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

shawn

« Reply #124 on: December 15, 2008, 10:34:09 AM »

Just got netflix streaming on my xbox360.  $9/mo to watch an unlimited amount of movies.

Anyway the last movie I watched was

Strange, that was supposed to be Excalibur

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 15, 2008, 11:14:33 AM »

We watched Dark Knight a few nights ago.....I think I'm probably going to have to swear off superhero movies altogether.  It was just painful. 

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 15, 2008, 11:18:39 AM »

Ironman. :-P
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

mike the godless heathen

• life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #127 on: December 15, 2008, 12:27:23 PM »

We watched Dark Knight a few nights ago.....I think I'm probably going to have to swear off superhero movies altogether.  It was just painful. 

wow.  dark knight wasn't even really a superhero movie, it was more of a crime drama/thriller that just happened to have a man in a costume. 

while i do agree that the majority of what we have seen in the past few years as "suerphero movies" have been truly atrocious, this year provided two very good true superhero movies in iron man and the incredible hulk.
Malloy: The United States is a non-smoking nation! No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no women - unless you're married - no foul language, no red meat!
Facebook
Twitter

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #128 on: December 15, 2008, 12:27:32 PM »

I always get choked up watching that movie.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 15, 2008, 12:31:13 PM »

wow.  dark knight wasn't even really a superhero movie, it was more of a crime drama/thriller that just happened to have a man in a costume. 

while i do agree that the majority of what we have seen in the past few years as "suerphero movies" have been truly atrocious, this year provided two very good true superhero movies in iron man and the incredible hulk.

I didn't see the Incredible Hulk, but my boyfriend and I laughed our way through most of Iron Man....though not necessarily the way I think the movie wanted us to.   It was enjoyable, but I prefer films which make me give a damn about any of the characters in them.  Also it made me sad to see what happened to The Dude. 

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #130 on: December 15, 2008, 12:32:58 PM »

I didn't see the Incredible Hulk, but my boyfriend and I laughed our way through most of Iron Man....though not necessarily the way I think the movie wanted us to.   It was enjoyable, but I prefer films which make me give a damn about any of the characters in them.  Also it made me sad to see what happened to The Dude. 

That rug really tied the room together didn't it? :(

mike the godless heathen

• life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #131 on: December 15, 2008, 12:33:35 PM »

I didn't see the Incredible Hulk, but my boyfriend and I laughed our way through most of Iron Man....though not necessarily the way I think the movie wanted us to.   It was enjoyable, but I prefer films which make me give a damn about any of the characters in them.  Also it made me sad to see what happened to The Dude. 

i am the walrus
Facebook
Twitter

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #132 on: December 15, 2008, 12:37:37 PM »

i am the walrus

Not that Lennin Donnie.

conrad from spain

• Irrumator
  • odi et amo
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 15, 2008, 05:24:51 PM »

miamiballoonguy

• Twisted Balloons For All Occasions
  • Have Balloons, Will Travel!
    • View Profile
    • The Miami Balloon Guy's Home Page
« Reply #134 on: December 15, 2008, 05:57:10 PM »

The Next Avengers.

Pretty good for a comic book film.
"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 129   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Last movie you've watched

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.