Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Kids
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kids  (Read 1489 times)

LTKoblinsky

• View Profile
Kids
« on: May 01, 2011, 01:33:33 AM »

How many Free Staters have kids my son will be able to play with when he's older?

My wife's new site. Covers fashion, motherhood, our journey to NH, and soon activism.

BonerJoe

Re: Kids
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 02:47:10 AM »

I'm sure you'll be able to find some adults to "play" with your kids if you can't find any real kids.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 11:04:13 AM »

Funny.
I think you should go to this Porcfest Lt.. Let me know what you find out, would you? I know the organiseres have kid activities planned, and I have similar questions to yours I am sure.
I plan to move eventually, my youngest is 18 months. I am looking around Portsmouth.

LTKoblinsky

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 03:46:34 PM »

Funny.
I think you should go to this Porcfest Lt.. Let me know what you find out, would you? I know the organiseres have kid activities planned, and I have similar questions to yours I am sure.
I plan to move eventually, my youngest is 18 months. I am looking around Portsmouth.

I'd love to, but I'd be spending nearly 1000 to only make the last Saturday...Maybe next year.

My wife's new site. Covers fashion, motherhood, our journey to NH, and soon activism.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Kids

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 31 queries.